Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:04:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Order through webstore:GRIDSEED 115$(shipped) Worldwide, 37 USB Miners for 1200$  (Read 12676 times)
karanveer (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:31:06 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2014, 10:29:35 PM by karanveer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                         Batch 2 orders open (In stock)                                                                  
                                              NOTE: Orders through bitcointalk.org still accepted for all countries. Webstore allows for easy paypal and credit card payment.
                                                RIGHT NOW ONLY ORDERS FOR USA AND CANADA CAN USE WEB-STORE    www.theasicshop.com
            else PM for order.
                                                 Paypal payment option in store    

Reduced prices until 20-April-2014
Contact for bulk prices
                                                Can get best price on market for 50,100,200 and +

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi
I am re-seller for the Grid Seed miners.
I have completed a Group Buy of 50 miners. All details are present in same thread.
A group buy takes long waiting , in which buyers have to wait for a number of orders to be fulfilled and buy in bulk to get reduced prices.
A better solution is low prices for everyone and ready to ship. So you get the low prices of a GB and do not have to wait.
My arrangement with Grid Seeds sellers makes this possible so you get lower prices.
Prices are reduced as introductory offer.
PM for any questions, constructive criticism.

No Import Tax!!!
30 day Warranty on miners
48 hour shipping

Pricing for blade miner 1620 usd shipped with accessories ( us and canada )
Other countries shipping extra - pm for price.

Blade miner no accessories 1540 usd shipped.
Add cable to connect to atx psu for 20 usd.

-25 for 2 miners
-55 for 3 miners
For 3+ contact me.  

Cheers!

Grid Seed
Pricing: (Shipping Included)for countries other than US and Canada +100 for shipping

1. 1000 USD 10 pack(No Accessories)

2.1150 USD 10 pack(Accessories included)
   10 X Gridseed Miner
   3 X DC industrial power supply (1 spare for no downtime!!)
   1 X 10 port ORICO usb hub (high performance and quality -- important for stability)
   12 X 2.5mm DC power cables (2 spare cables)
   10 X usb mini data cables
   1 X usb charger with usb micro cable (to power the controller)
   1 X network cable
   4 X power adaptor to plug into power supplies, usb hub and controller
   1 X raspberry Pi

OPTION remove Raspberry Pi -50$

Shipping free for 10+
PKG Deal:
37 Dualminer USBs + 4 Orico ten-port USB hubs for $1200.00

1    for 42.50 each
5+  for 37.50 each
10+for 35.00 each
20+for 35.00 each plus two hubs
30+for 32.50 each plus three hubs

Payment
  BTC reference: BTC-E.
  BTC address: 1HZVeTkMFcwwtXkWht56RdxwJKRqjE2WpQ

Paypal accepted

BATCH 1- Complete
                                  No.s     Paypal Invoice      E-check recieved               PAID                            Transaction ID
1. MaxGen--------------  10          Sent                         YES                         YES
2. Melmo---------------- 10          Sent                          N.A                          YES
3. Dyland---------------  10          Sent                          YES                             YES
4. yeahright-------------  2           Sent                           N.A                           YES
5. play2own--------------10            NA                            N.A                           YES
6. highjamuk--------------10          Send                           N.A                            YES
7. TheDirtybird-------------10          NA                            N.A                            YES

BATCH 2 -Open
1. Kergekoin------------------------50        
2. mingophoria------------------------15
3. dylan------------------------------10                              

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimeguy

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:34:10 AM

USA too?  Payment options?
karanveer (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:49:42 AM

Yes can do USA. But shipping and any import will be on buyer.
Payment is btc for now.

MaxGen

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:26:23 PM

I'm in Toronto.  Considering getting some Gridseed stuff. 

I've been looking at the group buy's with the full kits.  ie: when you buy a 10-pack, you get the kits with controllers, power supplies, power cables, usb hubs, and of course the miners.

If you'e looking at that kind of setup, I'd be interested.

karanveer (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:34:30 PM

I'm in Toronto.  Considering getting some Gridseed stuff. 

I've been looking at the group buy's with the full kits.  ie: when you buy a 10-pack, you get the kits with controllers, power supplies, power cables, usb hubs, and of course the miners.

If you'e looking at that kind of setup, I'd be interested.

yes I am looking to get those.
And I have to re check the prices with the supplier cause other ppl are offering the miner for 199$.
Will get back with updated prices and full kit details.

alimkanani

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:02:10 PM

I'm definitely interested.  Located in toronto as well, if you get the ball rolling please message me.
karanveer (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:10:50 PM

I'm definitely interested.  Located in toronto as well, if you get the ball rolling please message me.
sure

dyland

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

We must become the pitiless censors of ourselves.

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:18:23 PM

curious to hear what prices you can get.

I have a LA3M on order from Australia ATM to arrive in about ten days.

also live in Toronto.

Happy to meet other Toronto miners and cryptos!  Grin

Blackcoin ~ 10 second transactions (fastest coin) ~ 100% proof of stake (the first) ~ No wasteful mining (most efficient)
karanveer (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:35:41 PM

curious to hear what prices you can get.

I have a LA3M on order from Australia ATM to arrive in about ten days.

also live in Toronto.

Happy to meet other Toronto miners and cryptos!  Grin

Will be getting the price by tonight. How many do you plan on getting if I match the prices of other GB's?
Im from Vancouver  Wink

karanveer (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:24:30 PM

sure
How many u looking to get?

skyhawk

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:47:32 AM

I'm in Vancouver, possibly interested in grabbing 10pcs.

What's the current offer on accessories? Honestly I only really need a power-connector tail so I can wire it up, everything else I intend to source on my own. USB cables and hubs would be nice to have though.
karanveer (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:55:42 AM

I'm in Vancouver, possibly interested in grabbing 10pcs.

What's the current offer on accessories? Honestly I only really need a power-connector tail so I can wire it up, everything else I intend to source on my own. USB cables and hubs would be nice to have though.

Not offering any accessories yet.
If its a must then il look into that.

karanveer (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:59:07 AM

PM me ur suggestions

skyhawk

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:32:00 AM

Personally, I'm more interested in seeing harder-to-find items included:

Those barrel plugs/tails are probably a bit of a bitch to source.
Large USB hubs are not terribly commonplace.
The controllers are uncommon, though from all accounts they're also garbage. I'm intending to use a Raspberry Pi, which is readily sourced.
The power supplies are generic, and a mixed bag. I'm intending to just wire mine up to a good PC power supply.

This bloke over here has some awesome looking screw-terminal barrel plugs. I've asked in his thread if he'd care to share his source.
karanveer (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:45:00 AM

The controllers are uncommon, though from all accounts they're also garbage. I'm intending to use a Raspberry Pi, which is readily sourced.
The power supplies are generic, and a mixed bag. I'm intending to just wire mine up to a good PC power supply.

This bloke over here has some awesome looking screw-terminal barrel plugs. I've asked in his thread if he'd care to share his source.

Sure, thanks. If your able to find out the source then may be I could add it to the GB.
And Il ask my seller if he can get those..

karanveer (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:52:57 AM

Sure, thanks. If your able to find out the source then may be I could add it to the GB.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/10pcs-Female-Led-Connector-Plug-Jack-Adapter-for-5050-3528-Strip-Head-DC-Power/1295029829.html
Got those. Will add them for extra 5$ a piece. Cause to get them in 3-7 days have to pay 45$ to Fed-ex.
And check these out 2.
Curious if these suit better
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/12V-Yue-Ting-Branch-Universal-LCD-driver-board-DC-power-head-DC-input-line-LCD-cable/1001473907.html
let me know

skyhawk

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:32:57 AM

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/10pcs-Female-Led-Connector-Plug-Jack-Adapter-for-5050-3528-Strip-Head-DC-Power/1295029829.html
Got those. Will add them for extra 5$ a piece. Cause to get them in 3-7 days have to pay 45$ to Fed-ex.
And check these out 2.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/12V-Yue-Ting-Branch-Universal-LCD-driver-board-DC-power-head-DC-input-line-LCD-cable/1001473907.html
let me know

The first ones are the right idea, but aren't the right connector for these units.

Looking around suggests the "correct" size is 2.5mm x 5.5mm, though many are reporting that 2.1mm x 5.5mm plugs do work. By that standard, these should work, though they are not ideal.

These are the correct size, I think...

The second one honestly doesn't look useful at all. That would require your power supply to have that little 4-pin connector on it, which will never happen.
karanveer (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:38:34 AM

And check these out 2.
let me know

The first ones are the right idea, but aren't the right connector for these units.

Looking around suggests the "correct" size is 2.5mm x 5.5mm, though many are reporting that 2.1mm x 5.5mm plugs do work. By that standard, these should work, though they are not ideal.

The second one honestly doesn't look useful at all. That would require your power supply to have that little 4-pin connector on it, which will never happen.
okay cheers...,
will keep looking for the best one out there...,

karanveer (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 11:31:28 AM

And check these out 2.
let me know

okay cheers...,
will keep looking for the best one out there...,

Guess wel have to go with the 2.1mm X 5.5 mm ones
Getting these
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/10-pcs-Male-Led-Connector-Plug-Jack-Adapter-2-1x5-5mm-for-5050-Strip-Head-DC/1679645952.html

karanveer (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:31:03 PM

Guys so do you want to go for escrow or do want my info? if not satisfactory
wel go for escrow

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: