Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:22:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Order through webstore:GRIDSEED 115$(shipped) Worldwide, 37 USB Miners for 1200$  (Read 12684 times)
karanveer (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:09:58 AM

Is there any way I can pass on the controller and save a few bucks?

What's the situation with Escrow?
No skyhawk. If I start splitting the price then its going to be an issue.
Escrow can be done. John K is reputed ,..he charges 2% of the transaction.
how r u planning to pay?

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dyland

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

We must become the pitiless censors of ourselves.

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:39:14 PM

I'm taking it you wan to use this with the raspberry pi? ...had the same thought myself.

Blackcoin ~ 10 second transactions (fastest coin) ~ 100% proof of stake (the first) ~ No wasteful mining (most efficient)
karanveer (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:47:17 PM

I'm taking it you wan to use this with the raspberry pi? ...had the same thought myself.
yes..the raspberry Pi should do the job

dyland

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:56:34 PM

That said, don't get the controller from supplier and order raspberry pis instead. Is that possible? All sorts of reports of the instability of the supplied controller going around....

Blackcoin ~ 10 second transactions (fastest coin) ~ 100% proof of stake (the first) ~ No wasteful mining (most efficient)
karanveer (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:02:19 PM

That said, don't get the controller from supplier and order raspberry pis instead. Is that possible? All sorts of reports of the instability of the supplied controller going around....
Im sorry dyland. If I had know of this before I surely would have tried.
As you know this GB started only for the miner, no accessories .
But since you and all buyers were ordering 10 pack and needed the entire kit.
I kept pestering the seller to do that, so I hope u understand that I cannot make changes now.
But I am sure we can work it out in some way.
Check ur PM

dyland

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:10:17 PM

No worries at all.

the controllers aren't horrible, mind you, but they are not great either. They've been getting the job done for some people, but the general report on them is to ditch for something else.

Your price is still head and shoulders above what else is out there, and if you're in Canada, even better.

I would still like you to confirm and itemize what you provide in the kit on your opening page, though. That would be nice.

karanveer (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:28:27 PM

No worries at all.

the controllers aren't horrible, mind you, but they are not great either. They've been getting the job done for some people, but the general report on them is to ditch for something else.

Your price is still head and shoulders above what else is out there, and if you're in Canada, even better.

I would still like you to confirm and itemize what you provide in the kit on your opening page, though. That would be nice.

Yes Dyland I have that in mind, and remember that you have asked me to do so.
Will do that.

MaxGen

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:50:22 PM

Yes, a clear itemization of what I am getting for my money would help with my confidence.  A nicely itemized page like atari02's would go a long way for this group buy .

The pictures you added are very helpful and were a great confidence builder.   

I want to buy from you, you seem really eager to start a reputation.  Just need that little reassurance that I'm doing the right thing.
karanveer (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:36:49 PM

Yes, a clear itemization of what I am getting for my money would help with my confidence.  A nicely itemized page like atari02's would go a long way for this group buy .

The pictures you added are very helpful and were a great confidence builder.   

I want to buy from you, you seem really eager to start a reputation.  Just need that little reassurance that I'm doing the right thing.
Yes I am looking to get some reputation.
I am able to offer such prices as I am quoting you the same price as of the seller.
Thus GB is just work.
And yes the pictures show the miners with my name so that u know that the I have secured the seller. And as usually the pictures in gb describe these miners are not in my hand. They r with seller and we have reached to a confirmation that he's going to allot so many miners to me. The reason for this is to save on shipping. Like the seller ships to me and I ship back to u.
And I have added the accessories kit details below the payments table. If you need a picture I can get that too.
Any queries ,suggestions and doubts please feel free to ask.

skyhawk

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:58:02 PM

Unfortunately this buy no longer makes sense for me, as most of the cost of the accessory kit is junk I'll have no use for (powersupplies, controller). I was initially interested due to the expected cost of $205CAD per miner.

I think I'm going to have to bow out. Best of luck!
dyland

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:20:40 PM

Unfortunately this buy no longer makes sense for me, as most of the cost of the accessory kit is junk I'll have no use for (powersupplies, controller). I was initially interested due to the expected cost of $205CAD per miner.

Any reason why you can't have a Miner only offer on the table as well, Karan?

MaxGen

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:26:03 PM

Payment sent  c'mon guys, this is a great price for Canadians...
karanveer (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:01:07 PM

Payment sent  c'mon guys, this is a great price for Canadians...

Thanku MaxGen. Sent you PM on confirmation and updated in main page.
Payment was instant.

viperrrr

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:15:58 PM

Pm'd. Very interested.
alimkanani

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:22:01 PM

I will have to bow out as well,  was more interested in just the miners for 205 CAD.  Thanks and good luck!
karanveer (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:18:50 PM

I will have to bow out as well,  was more interested in just the miners for 205 CAD.  Thanks and good luck!
Cheers!

karanveer (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:21:46 PM

Pm'd. Very interested.
Have replied..
Check your message.

karanveer (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:28:14 PM

Any reason why you can't have a Miner only offer on the table as well, Karan?
I did start the GB for just the miner. But then there were requests for controller, accessories so I got the best price for that.Assuring the seller that most buyer want 10 packs and he needs to give us a better price. May be the next GB we can make it as an option. Cost of accessory kit is not junk. The power supplies you are getting are 35 dollars on newegg. Il PM skyhawk once i get a seller for individual miners.

dyland

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:10:22 AM

You won't please everyone.

Here's the thing:

At $205CAD per miner people who have some technical acumen see the value because they will source the extra parts themselves-probably totaling about $225CAD per miner if they need all peripherals in the first place.

At $228USD per miner, this is about $250CAD per miner, with accessories that quite a few people find less effective than sourcing on their own.

Anyway, I don't want to go around collecting stuff and prefer a package, so I'm cool with it. But yeah, next one, we should have a strategy with peripherals.

karanveer (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:15:43 AM

You won't please everyone.

Here's the thing:

At $205CAD per miner people who have some technical acumen see the value because they will source the extra parts themselves-probably totaling about $225CAD per miner if they need all peripherals in the first place.

At $228USD per miner, this is about $250CAD per miner, with accessories that quite a few people find less effective than sourcing on their own.

Anyway, I don't want to go around collecting stuff and prefer a package, so I'm cool with it. But yeah, next one, we should have a strategy with peripherals.

Yes dyland I understand. And the thing is it was 205 cad + shipping. And the one we have now is with shipping. Thus the extra money.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: