Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:20:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OECD to Examine the Potential Impact of Blockchain Next Month  (Read 151 times)
Game.Ethereum (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:52:20 AM

The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) announced Wednesday that it plans to host an international conference on blockchain technology next month.

Specifically, the conference will examine blockchain's impact on government activities, and will feature OECD Secretary-General Angel Gurría, the prime ministers of Serbia, Bermuda and the Republic of Mauritius and the State Secretary of Slovenia when it is held at the OECD headquarters in Paris on September 4 and 5. The forum is going to be livestreamed.

https://www.coindesk.com/oecd-to-examine-the-potential-impact-of-blockchain-next-month/
CryptoBry714

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:37:07 PM

That's a good news indeed. This type of conference is really needed to spread the good function of blockchain so that people can understand it and can adopt it. Hope it will be a very successful one.
SoliDCoiNs777

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:14:03 PM

This is absolutely a nice in imitative by the international community and it also proves that blockchain technology as well as crypto currency is getting attraction of the internationally recognized organization. If it turns positive then it will change the future of the market.
CryptoBry714

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:03:02 PM

This does sound like a good thing that the countries are taking the initiative and are giving thoughts about it, that how much will the level of significance be if they adapt crypto and the blockchain technology into their country. Let's hope that the end result will be positive.
blackrain321

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:50:49 PM

This is really appealing that a recognized and well known international organization is arranging a conference for this technology and it proves that there a great future waiting for the market of crypto currency. This will bring a positive vive in the market.
BlackandRed654

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:28:05 PM

Now this looks like an actual event which will definitely help with the mass adoption of blockchain technology. Though, there is not much left for blockchain technology to be discussed about but if the conference goes fruitful then we might see the emergence of a lot of new projects that will help the community and society through utilization of blockchain.
Asprincess7

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:38:07 AM

Blockchain technology is being adopted worldwide not only by institution and organizations but a lot of the governments are also hoping in the scene where they are harnessing the power of blockchain to their advantage. I hope this conference prove to be another milestone in the history of this technology.
SmallFish

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:23:45 AM

The only thing I am concerned about the conference is that, it is arranged by OECD and sharks being present in the conference is very likely to happen. If they divert to the topic of cryptocurrency which is just another part of blockchain, then they might create hurdles for the mass adoption of it.
SwampRose

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:59:49 AM

For this new blockchain technology, not only the cryptocurrency get so many advantages but also some of the event makers have made it profitable by introducing such events where people usually shared knowledge which they gained from operating in this market.
Barrycuda7

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:08:32 PM

I think these types of activities are much needed. Blockchain is a blessing of modern technology. We should implement it properly for our betterment in the future with it's efficiency.
AngryPanther

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:40:14 PM

The transparency feature of Blockchain is just the best feature from my point of view. I think it should into government level so people will know the things they should know.
ziro cent

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:43:09 PM

I wish good luck for this conference. I think every countries of this world need to know about the proper utilization of blockchain technology. It can make the world better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: