Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:02:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Snapshot of the Crypto Space. For Today, and for the Future.MillionPixelCrypto  (Read 176 times)
MillionPixelCrypto (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:38:56 AM

Million Pixel Crypto

The prime objective for Million Pixel Crypto project is to be able to treasure the revolution we are currently going through by storing them within a space of 1 million pixels. The project will serve as a platform for crypto enthusiasts as the viewers and crypto project owners to provide the content. This will be a unique way for projects to highlight their website alongside a short description of their project to advertise to the viewers.

Any project listed on our platform will remain there forever and our goal is to have a grid filled with the projects that will be taking the world into a new direction, for visibility to the crypto consumers now, and for future reflection from the next generation.

Email: admin@millionpixelcrypto.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TelegramChannelMembers

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:12:23 PM

Interesting concept similar to million dollar homepage! We most definitely should get the best cryptocurrency projects on this.

-TCM-
exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:55:14 PM

You're about 15 years late,  my friend Smiley

http://www.milliondollarhomepage.com/
TelegramChannelMembers

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:07:23 AM

Interesting concept similar to million dollar homepage! We most definitely should get the best cryptocurrency projects on this.

-TCM-

fuck outta here with that bullshit, stop spamming everywhere, no we should not get on projects like this

Million Pixel Crypto
~

that same idea has been butchered a million times now, i bet theres even a site that has pixels that people can buy which advertises their own pixels, pixel ception

Why are you attacking me for this? For me, I don't mind seeing some website that does this kind of stuff. More websites that are there for crypto overall, the better - shows there is still budding interest in this sector at this point and going forward hopefully.

Anyways, there are a few sites like this already which I missed seeing before.

butchered a million times now
- so what? an idea can be reused...
TelegramChannelMembers

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:31:42 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 07:51:13 PM by TelegramChannelMembers

~

Why are you attacking me for this? For me, I don't mind seeing some website that does this kind of stuff. More websites that are there for crypto overall, the better - shows there is still budding interest in this sector at this point and going forward hopefully.

I am attacking you because  your account looks like spam, have you read the rules? posts which do not add to the topic at all are not allowed especially things like "good project we should do this"

also yeah idea CAN be reused, but it shouldnt be, and honestly theres no point in doing it, do you think this random copy of the million dollar homepage will get any views? the people who purchase the pixels will probably just get scammed

Maybe my wording was not correct in my initial reply but I didn't ask you to invest your money so I'm not sure what rule I am breaking. If you read most announcement pages, they say the same thing anyways, 'everyone should buy...etc'. I have my own project that I work on for Telegram channels and if you see my posts, I haven't spammed.

As for the idea... I disagree with your comment. Ideas should be reused and made better. Take Dyson for example.. why do they need to make a fan that costs $300 when you can get the same for $20... or their hairdryer.

As for this project or any other project, I'd like to see them do well providing its not a scam and not just put them down for trying.
exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:58:15 AM

~

I am attacking you because  your account looks like spam, have you read the rules? posts which do not add to the topic at all are not allowed especially things like "good project we should do this"

also yeah idea CAN be reused, but it shouldnt be, and honestly theres no point in doing it, do you think this random copy of the million dollar homepage will get any views? the people who purchase the pixels will probably just get scammed

Maybe my wording was not correct in my initial reply but I didn't ask you to invest your money so I'm not sure what rule I am breaking. If you read most announcement pages, they say the same thing anyways, 'everyone should buy...etc'. I have my own project that I work on for Telegram channels and if you see my posts, I haven't spammed.

As for the idea... I disagree with your comment. Ideas should be reused and made better. Take Dyson for example.. why do they need to make a fan that costs $300 when you can get the same for $20... or their hairdryer.

As for this project or any other project, I'd like to see them do well providing its not a scam and not just put them down for trying.

Not a good idea to compare dyson with a pixel page where the only difference between the real thing and your idea is the crypto factor
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: