Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:00:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?  (Read 60794 times)
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:39:30 AM

Your choice to invest in bitcoin or ethereum is now a good thing. both coins now still have good potential and this is a good opportunity for investment when prices are in a low position.
- Yeah, both are very good choices when both are potential coins, get a lot of good reviews and own a very strong community, especially when both went through a period of sharp decline and began to have recovery signals, investment right now is the right choice, I don't deny this. However, except for bitcoin and eth, the market still has many potential coins, the opportunity to make money in these places is higher because so many people gather and hold eth and bitcoin, the pump will be difficult to operate or need a very long time to operate while few people will make the pump easier to operate, why don't we think and take advantage of this opportunity

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:53:45 PM

Either the two of this you can invest because ETH was only following the price movement of BTC but I trust bitcoin, bitcoin is unlimited if bitcoin back on his price all crypto world will return too.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:00:50 PM

Either the two of this you can invest because ETH was only following the price movement of BTC but I trust bitcoin, bitcoin is unlimited if bitcoin back on his price all crypto world will return too.
actually not following the price of btc. ethereum and all altcoins are tied to market movements. when the market moves it certainly also affects the altcoin prices that exist. while the market movement is one of them caused by the rise and fall of bitcoin prices. if I choose investment I think bitcoin and ethereum are the right choice, there is no one to choose, choose both.

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:40:07 PM

if you want to get a big profit it's better to now invest both coins, because the two coins are very good and profitable to make an investment

Yes profitable, but It's danger time. You Know the actual source or no any Guarantee. Market situation is not normal now, so it should not be said that bitcoin ans ethereum invest now profitable or not. Thinking about left right should think carefully about the investment, because money is capital.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:04:24 PM

This is if we talk about the long term, and if about the near future, the Ethereum now looks much more profitable than bitcoin, especially if the network update will take place without incident

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:20:30 PM

Here's the reality that you need to know. The lifespan of the possible for ethereum is like 5 years or more but in the bitcoin I think the maximum is only 3. So in that case ethereum is better righf now. In the potential if we talking that still ethereum now ethereum is the most best coin, most powerful, popular, potential,  and crowd favorite of the crypto investors and even me I like ethereum very much.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:48:27 PM

It is preferable to have an investment in both Bitcoin and Ethereum instead of just one of them, so that you can minimize your loss if eventually one of them falls in price, that's the purpose of diversifying, also your profits can be reduced too.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:55:07 AM

Here's the reality that you need to know. The lifespan of the possible for ethereum is like 5 years or more but in the bitcoin I think the maximum is only 3. So in that case ethereum is better righf now. In the potential if we talking that still ethereum now ethereum is the most best coin, most powerful, popular, potential,  and crowd favorite of the crypto investors and even me I like ethereum very much.
I don't understand what variables you use to analyze the lifespan of each coin, but what is clear is that the BTC trend will greatly raise expectations for trends from eth and all altcoins are active. BTC will more quickly achieve the highest price precision when viewed from a volume perspective. Eth does win in fast supply and improvisation, but prices won't be as high as bitcoin. Investment will still have more potential to lead to bitcoin.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:38:02 PM

I don't understand what variables you use to analyze the lifespan of each coin, but what is clear is that the BTC trend will greatly raise expectations for trends from eth and all altcoins are active. BTC will more quickly achieve the highest price precision when viewed from a volume perspective. Eth does win in fast supply and improvisation, but prices won't be as high as bitcoin. Investment will still have more potential to lead to bitcoin.

I don't understand either. You can't really say BTC will last 3 years and ETH 5, not without something solid to back up the claim. BTC has yet to find its place, but could well become a 'store of value' coin, digital gold - but whatever its role, it is so dominant in crypto that it will likely last for a long time. ETH as well - smart contracts offerr such huge potential to society that they will surely be huge, and ETH is currently the leading platform with good development progress on the roadmap as well, so looks very strong for the foreseeable future.

tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:58:01 PM

if you want to get a big profit by investing in bitcoin and ethereum is the solution because these two coins are very good and promise the results of their profits
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:17:01 PM

if you want to get a big profit by investing in bitcoin and ethereum is the solution because these two coins are very good and promise the results of their profits

True investing in bitcoin is big profit gain but need time especially at this moment. Price went down from ATH and next is speculated to be by the time of next halving this is long term investment ans as such you cao only wait nothing more. Or try to invest in ICO also high profit cut high risk with them.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:36:27 PM

You should invest to both bitcoin and ethereum, it seems like good assets and both should be in your portfolio.
How do you like it? is it a good advice?
ivanserfg

Activity: 756
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 10:27:29 AM

You should invest to both bitcoin and ethereum, it seems like good assets and both should be in your portfolio.
How do you like it? is it a good advice?
cryptocurrency does not discredit itself. and therefore bitcoin and ether will undoubtedly grow. And now, in order to earn something, you can trade on light altcoins and bring some of the profits on the air and Bitcoin

cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:30:23 AM

I think ethereum will be good for now. BtC is prime but eth has potential multiplier, number of coind evolve which airdrop to eth holders, so it is a better choice.
bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:52:52 AM

I think ethereum will be good for now. BtC is prime but eth has potential multiplier, number of coind evolve which airdrop to eth holders, so it is a better choice.
both are good for investment, we can invest both. I myself did have both of these assets, but I'm more saving ethereum compared with bitcoin. the reason is simple, all associated capital is not so great for etheruem, so from that I gather more.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:16:35 AM

bitcoin and ethereum are the best and popular coins so you can invest in both of these coins,and in my opinion if the capital is small then it is better to invest in ethereum but if the capital is large then the bitcoin is the best choice,

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:40:19 AM

bitcoin and ethereum are the best and popular coins so you can invest in both of these coins,and in my opinion if the capital is small then it is better to invest in ethereum but if the capital is large then the bitcoin is the best choice,
- Well, these are really two very good locations and popular in the crypto market and you may know, I can know and everyone knows about it, and with a large number of people who know and hold bitcoin and eth, the opportunity for us to receive profits in a short period of time is very low, we will need to wait a very long time to see the pump appear, I don't know how people feel about this issue but for me, I feel it's a waste of time and making our money stuck. So, I'm sure there will be other options for investing, not eth or bitcoin, which is something that can bring me profits in this market.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
carriagehoodlum

Activity: 312

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:40:36 AM

You are right, I myself invested in ethereum because my capital was small and I could not buy a lot of ethereum. but I collect bitcoin from the bounty, I slowly collect it, hopefully the results can continue to grow. until I have a large number of ethereum and bitcoin.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1403

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:58:26 AM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always keeps current price.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!
You should invest your money in both coins because they are among the best coins in terms of market value and fame around the world, ETH is a long-term coin and is beneficial for profit and It is an unlimited coin unlike BTC, BTC and ETh are not very different from each other and the price of the two coins is linked to each other, BTC is still more stable in the market, you should watch the market and start taking the right decision.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:42:42 PM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always keeps current price.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!
Bitcoin is always appreciated, but its value is not as strong as that of altcoins. it just keeps you safe and you won't make much money from trading bitcoin.
I think you should choose ETH because it always has a certain fluctuation. At least, its value is easier to increase than BTC.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: