Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:14:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: INFLEUM - BRAND PUBLISHING BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM  (Read 144479 times)
ramzi44

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:49:48 PM

if you need arabic translations just do pm me !!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:53:54 PM

Okay, I am not sure which brands are doing this, can you give me some examples?
Global brands like Starbucks, Walmart and Zara are doing it 

Really? This information come from Infleum official announcement right? I think you can provide us some references for make sure this right.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:43:39 AM

This project needs huge investors to be able to reach the minimum funding amount. What is the ico start and end date?
Yes. It will be necessary to attract and convince more investors to join in this project since it needs funds for future development. And probably that's the reason why the team have provided and launch Airdrop and Bounty programs in the early stage to ensure that there will be more people that will support the project.

It's a strategy to make the project be more known in this forum and also a legal way to do it. It's hard to manage a project especially this moment due to so many competition and this is why  the team are making all necessary possibilities to up their project.
That is nice to know that the team are doing all the necessary things to boost the project as much as possible and also as early as possible.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:20:09 AM

This is another new great project here in the crypto currency community and I was find t interesting so, I somehow check its key parts as well as its whitepaper, telegram, and its different social media sites that may connects a lots of people to the team of the Infleum. Great to know that the INFLEUM Platform is free of restricting one user to one role and moreover, it allows individuals to participate in any role without restrictions which is a great concepts that is within the goals of this project towards to all of us.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:37:12 AM

This is another new great project here in the crypto currency community and I was find t interesting so, I somehow check its key parts as well as its whitepaper, telegram, and its different social media sites that may connects a lots of people to the team of the Infleum. Great to know that the INFLEUM Platform is free of restricting one user to one role and moreover, it allows individuals to participate in any role without restrictions which is a great concepts that is within the goals of this project towards to all of us.
I noticed that you have started to be interested in this project and I suggest that you just join it to make it more maximal in supporting this project and I also hope that this project can be successful in the future.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
filisia

Activity: 249

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:14:46 AM

I noticed that you have started to be interested in this project and I suggest that you just join it to make it more maximal in supporting this project and I also hope that this project can be successful in the future.
it's true that the more participants who join, surely there will be many more who promote this project, everyone hopes good results, hopefully the team will also give it all. And success is always for the future of this project.
MandraGade

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:32:08 AM

This project needs huge investors to be able to reach the minimum funding amount. What is the ico start and end date?
Yes. It will be necessary to attract and convince more investors to join in this project since it needs funds for future development. And probably that's the reason why the team have provided and launch Airdrop and Bounty programs in the early stage to ensure that there will be more people that will support the project.

I agree, but I think it is a great move to have an airdrop, I am sure that it can help to make it popular and attract new investors about it. The information of the project is very important so that people will understand easily and clearly what this project all about. The team should also be active and do their best to make it more successful. Showing those capabilities will help also attract new investors and supporters.

promotion is a great image of various projects. This strategy and platform implement it, the goal is to instill the name INFLEUM in the minds of the audience, attract new users and for the development of the Infleum project.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 05:45:07 AM

So basically this project is like a marketing project that use advertisement and influencer which means it has already a lot of competitors in the field of marketing. What will it be it's marketing strategy aside from making an airdrop campaign?
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:15:32 AM

So basically this project is like a marketing project that use advertisement and influencer which means it has already a lot of competitors in the field of marketing. What will it be it's marketing strategy aside from making an airdrop campaign?
Even though there are already many marketing projects, the team will certainly provide a better strategy for this project so that the project can run smoothly and be able to compete with other projects, and success will definitely be achieved with targeted results.

Suraj Vaid

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:41:27 AM

Do not have a video presentation of the project? I advise you to make such a video clip so that other users can be intresno and it is convenient to observe your development of the project.
Intrduction Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CPO3fjecIs&index=1&list=PLSDV5ieyV6S20bWdEajUAG7CApQmOmfnv

YOu can also follow the Infleum YouTube channel for more updates : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4jK5jP_JJJzjHD4ovXSXgA
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:59:16 AM

I'm interested in the DAPP, does it usable to create or pay any kind or online transaction? Cause I occasionally purchasing some goods online that makes me to pay it in digital payment. If it possible to use the DAPP from INFLEUM that would be really convenient to make any transaction with it.

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:04:14 AM

The whitepaper is well-prepared. My impression is that the Infleum team really put their time, effort and even money to create this project. Not just a whirlwind concept. They just need to exhaust their means in marketing to attract large number of users.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:10:47 AM

Having an SDK and better API Makes things much more easier for developers am sure deployments of apps is going to be much better
Any simplifications of work for developers always positively affects demand of the project and increase in his target working audience. As a rule, those who actively use the platform for work, then recommend him to the acquaintances, the chain thereby is formed.

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:37:21 AM

this project seems very good.  I saw there is mention about bounty. so when do u plan to publish bounty program.

Che6ir61

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:52:58 AM

team work for the benefit of the project can be seen that it is invested a lot of effort and time to see when the team take care of their project a very interesting project has heard many times about it today sat took time to study the project
rapi

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:02:26 AM

This project is in dire need of various kinds of support to develop it. There are many good things that should be promoted as soon as possible.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:06:41 AM

Among the partners of this project are the names that I met earlier, I hope that they will be able to help the project at the very beginning of the journey.
Slashoon

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:17:03 AM

now is not the best time for investments, but I want to say that in the near future the situation will stabilize and we will see the growth not only of the market, but also of investors' interest in projects.
connecoin

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:23:43 PM

Yes. A lot of competitors are already established in the field and I think they need to innovate more features that can convince people to support on it. By this, the chance to be liked by all potential investors is very possible to achieved. Hopefully, they can be able to managed it and make all necessary improvements for the platform.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:30:11 PM

Yes. A lot of competitors are already established in the field and I think they need to innovate more features that can convince people to support on it. By this, the chance to be liked by all potential investors is very possible to achieved. Hopefully, they can be able to managed it and make all necessary improvements for the platform.
This project for me is pretty in demand in this industry. Marketing is the main lifeline for all ico and business so it is necessary to support this kinds of project.

Yes, proper marketing and advertising is the main key feature that a project should have, since infleum is a brand publishing blockchain platform I am sure that their marketing and advertising of their project will be easy to implement.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: