Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:19:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: INFLEUM - BRAND PUBLISHING BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM  (Read 144479 times)
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:31:31 PM

@admin what is the main focuses of this project? Is it on advertising platforms or promoting new products for consumers?
I would also like to have a professional outlook for this query as many people are not finding it easy to get around with the idea of the project,please explain.
More like a platform for developing your idea and also getting paid for the contribution you make in making somethings perfectly clear i think is like a freelancer platform from my understanding

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:52:28 PM

@admin what is the main focuses of this project? Is it on advertising platforms or promoting new products for consumers?
I would also like to have a professional outlook for this query as many people are not finding it easy to get around with the idea of the project,please explain.

It's for promoting products and service but not directly. They use brand publishing which is new way of promoting products by sharing informative content, it's like marketing content. you don't put direct ad sale, but you put informative content that will lead to your products.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:59:07 PM

More like a platform for developing your idea and also getting paid for the contribution you make in making somethings perfectly clear i think is like a freelancer platform from my understanding
yes, it's something like your saying. I think this platform will be useful and will be used by many users by crypto currency.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:20:00 PM

I like projects from Korean teams, I have the impression that all Koreans already use crypt in their everyday life.
Yes.  Most of this kind of people are using crypto coins in paying some online transactions since they are adopting blockchain technologies so probably Infleum is legit and a good kind of project. Although, it is only new in here and will take a lot of time and works, there chances that it can hit the market because Koreans are very innovative and hardworking in developing a project.

I agree with you! Using blockchain is one reason why we can conclude that it is legit and can be trusted. Each projecr are using blockchain right? So this project is true. The team behind this project is very hardworking which is so good. Having those ability will lead the project into success.

Well, not all probably because we already heard some are just abusing the system. Moreover, they have to focus on the features that will lead them to success which is very hard to get due to so many competition.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:53:02 PM

Any live interviews from the team I think that will be a good plan to attract members and investors to join the ICO sale.
At this time i think is no. But at the future maybe the team will make some live stream such as Question and Answer type?
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:57:57 PM

I like projects from Korean teams, I have the impression that all Koreans already use crypt in their everyday life.
Yes.  Most of this kind of people are using crypto coins in paying some online transactions since they are adopting blockchain technologies so probably Infleum is legit and a good kind of project. Although, it is only new in here and will take a lot of time and works, there chances that it can hit the market because Koreans are very innovative and hardworking in developing a project.
I appreciate some project come from Korean, actually. They have professional at make ICO and keep hard working beside high atitude.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:11:17 AM

I appreciate some project come from Korean, actually. They have professional at make ICO and keep hard working beside high atitude.

I think most of successful project especially crypto exchange site comes from South Korean countries. So we in my opinion it will have many supporters if this project will be recognize.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
INFLEUM

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:16:35 AM

So how does it work?

Please check out a short video on our smart contract campaign system: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwMJiMvTy30
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:23:20 AM

So how does it work?

Please check out a short video on our smart contract campaign system: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwMJiMvTy30

I watched the video and its okay to see that the team are explaining the uses and benefits of the project also making an easy and hassle-free way to make your own campaign. Keep it up!

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
INFLEUM

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:33:01 AM

I would like to know in which country the company is registered. Do you have registration documents? And where can I see them? Thank you.

We are registered in the Cayman Islands
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:52:26 AM

I think most of successful project especially crypto exchange site comes from South Korean countries. So we in my opinion it will have many supporters if this project will be recognize.
Agreed, it surely will be popular and gain more supporters more over if the team are hard working people since they are known to be one, I hope it would achieve more.

doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:06:03 AM

So how does it work?

extraordinary from this aspect of the project. because after I saw a video that lasted a few minutes it could be confirmed that this was a good project, the fan was different

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
INFLEUM

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:38:25 AM

Okay, I am not sure which brands are doing this, can you give me some examples?
Global brands like Starbucks, Walmart and Zara are doing it 

Really? This information come from Infleum official announcement right? I think you can provide us some references for make sure this right.

Please read our white paper. Everything is explained in the introductory pages.
jaychoi

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:20:37 AM

Really? This information come from Infleum official announcement right? I think you can provide us some references for make sure this right.

yes, there are versions of white paper in 3 languages right now (english, china, korean)
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:21:51 AM

yes, there are versions of white paper in 3 languages right now (english, china, korean)
That is good that the Infleum had already been have three version of their whitepaper. This is a good sign that with this, it will give a great help to spread more widely the Infleum project. Moreover, I am glad that the team is keep on having this kind of pace. Sooner or later they will become more popular as they have a good platform. The only thing they should do is not to stop striving and keep on being a competitive crypto project.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:58:56 AM

Yeah, everything is explained in the introductory pages because the introductory pages was the biggest post containing so many informations.
Suraj Vaid

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:04:26 AM

What are the other features of the platform?
INFLEUM creates a reliable brand publishing ecosystem with the following features.
-INFLEUM Wallet
-Integrated asset management and service
-Contract Escrow
-Secure asset management and payment
-Automated Smart Contract Agent Machine
-Simple contract creation via convenient interface
-Big-data & AI
-Big-data & AI-based target marketing system
-DAPP
-Access to various services
-Development Center
-DAPP development support by provided API, SDK, and more
zinal2607

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:13:18 AM

Ok. So what is the structure of token ecnomy? As in, how many total tokens will be created and how will they be allocated?
Suraj Vaid

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:14:25 AM

Ok. So what is the structure of token ecnomy? As in, how many total tokens will be created and how will they be allocated?
Following is our token generation and allocation structure:
· Total = 3,000,000,000 IFUM
· Sales 30.0%
· Eco System & Growth Pool 30.0%
· Strategic Partnership 14.0%
· Liquidity & Reserve 13.0%
· Team 10.0%
· Advisor 2.0%
· Bounty 1.0%
zinal2607

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:26:30 AM

Got it thanks. Is there any soft cap and hard cap?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: