Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:27:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to pick a trading platform?  (Read 757 times)
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:39:09 AM

Hi I am just new in trading I just want to know how do you pick a trading platform? I am so confuse on how to pick a nice trading platform also I want to know what coin should I start to used for my trading.

Its not that confusing if you are looking after the selected exchangers are present out there. The exchanger should be selected by looking after few facts like :
1) How much volume that trading exchanger is having - the more it is the better it will be.
2) How much coins have been listed over it. Off course this is important is that you wont have to run here and there to look for all of your coins under single roof.
3) User Interface over the web version as well as mobile app should be excellent and not the disturbing one so that you can focus more over the trading.
If you look after such characters then I guess you are good to go with it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:40:37 AM

No doubt Binance is the best exchange for now,  this exchange very selectif to listed any coin in the platform.  They will never listed shitcoin,  and only listed coin that has good fundamental with strong team member. With high trading volume, you can get lower spread and faster transaction.

astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:56:56 AM

the best trading platform will give you convenience, large trading volume, and trade security that you do at any time. You can see the best trading platform ratings on coinmarketcap.com and you will see binance, OKEx, huobi and some others
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:21:02 AM

from the experience that I have the best platform is a project that develops infrastructure and new exchange because I see the project and the concept is very attractive to investors and has a lot of requests because it is often successful when there is such a concept.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:24:37 AM

Hi I am just new in trading I just want to know how do you pick a trading platform? I am so confuse on how to pick a nice trading platform also I want to know what coin should I start to used for my trading.

Look on their volumes everyday, look on the highest exchanges such as binance, huobi, okex and kucoin. Look at the chart and study it. You must be knowledgeable about choosing coins.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:28:24 PM

In choosing a nice platform you don't need to be confuse actually mate. The first step you need to was check the volume they have in the platform, its the no. 1 things which I know if you are searching a good exchange site, were you like to trade in, just like Binance is the top 1 exchanger in the market because of having a high volume in the market trading business.
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:09:53 PM

Binance and bitforex for me is the best for crypto trading making a start up for coins you want to buy and to sell coins that only listed in their markets.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:03:18 PM

For 3 years of trading, I tried a huge number of exchanges. From my experience I can say that it makes sense to trade on many exchanges, because each is used for its own tasks. But if you need a full-fledged trade with shorts, then I would advise Bitfinex.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:29:03 PM

I typically try using exchanges that have decent volume, don't require KYC (though I can live with submitting documents, I don't like to do KYC), and also have good support in case there's ever an event where funds happen to be stuck in limbo or something's gone wrong on an exchange. For these reasons, I do a lot of my trading on Binance. Note that some people have reportedly been asked for KYC on the site, so be ready to submit KYC documents if you're chosen as one of the people to verify yourself for whatever reason.

I tend to avoid Yobit as there's been lots of reports of lost funds and wallets being in maintenance for months at a time here. The site is very fishy overall, with their investbox that resembles a ponzi, and I would not recommend trading on Yobit as a result of this.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:43:25 PM

For 3 years of trading, I tried a huge number of exchanges. From my experience I can say that it makes sense to trade on many exchanges, because each is used for its own tasks. But if you need a full-fledged trade with shorts, then I would advise Bitfinex.
Have the same experience with you which I had already experienced on using up several exchangers which I do find out which one would suits me up but one of my criteria is always look out for the top ones because it already signifies that the community do supports it rather than on using up a trading platform which isn't really famous or reputable at all.They almost had similar function but there are features that you can find into others that you cant find into some.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:18:04 AM

You can choose the exchange as Huobi, binance or okex to make the transfer because these are the largest trader exchange traded today. But before making the first transaction, you need to own Bitcoin to make the deal you want as it is the most popular currency in the Cryptocurrency.
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:05:03 PM

To select a good trading platform, I usually look at the platform that the trader uses and whether it is of interest to Altcoin developers. When a good exchange platform attracts trader, and developers are eager to list their altcoin on it.

Jahmal32
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 07:01:38 PM

In any case, you need to take the exchange where mostly liquid coins! Because if you are a beginner, you will just go crazy from such trading when orders are hanging all day long. Also look at the security what protection is offered. And importantly, it is the volume!
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:37:57 PM

Choosing a trading platform otherwise known as exchange shouldn't be difficult.  The ease at which you trade and your comfort should be able to help you identify the exchange that will suit your trading and your style!

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:58:11 PM

Probably, I think this will depend on you, for so many exchanges here in crypto trading you can use any of it.
But you need something to remember and to consider it first before entering the exchange which is it should be legit
 well establish in the market as well here read this this might help you in choosing the good exchange
https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/ Wink
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:07:17 AM

There are a thousand trading platform on the market,  each trading platform offer 2 different kind of trading,  that is spot and leverage trading.  For beginner trader we should be first learn about spot trading and avoid margin trading. Many trader more easy to make profit in spot trading because the risk is lower.  To trade on spot market we can jump in to crypto and stocks trading.

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:34:56 AM

I personally use markets with centralized platforms. because it receives lots of coins and tokens. while the platform is decentralized, I only see tokens traded. in my opinion the current centralized market is still very good for making profits. because it supports almost all crypto. especially in large markets. I trade on bittrex, hitbtc, coinbene, kucoin. please choose it.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:58:35 AM

Look on their volumes everyday, look on the highest exchanges such as binance, huobi, okex and kucoin. Look at the chart and study it. You must be knowledgeable about choosing coins.
true because in trading if you still have little knowledge it will be very difficult to choose a good and high-potential coin. so in trading, never choose a new coin because it has a big risk

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:57:03 AM

maybe you should be able to learn how to trade well and correctly. You might be able to study it in several media that can give you directions along with pictures or videos so that the lessons you will get will be clearer and you can determine your own method for good and right trading.

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:51:03 AM

you basically choose a trading platform that has not scammed anyone YET and pray to god that when they start scamming people you detect it fast and are capable of withdrawing before you lose everything you have on that exchange. because they will eventually scam you.

Literally died laughing when I read this one, and yet I am replying here. LOLZ.

Yes off course this is major concerns these days, the safety! It is very important that one should be having good platform with security measures taken for the safety of our funds. Now anyone trading on the exchanger with good amount is always fearsome because you are literally giving away your money to the exchanger when you place your trades. There is no way to recover them if something bad happens, like hacks, scams etc. You dont own private keys over there so you have to be cautious about it always.

Another approach is, volume, prices, number of coins and market cap for the exchanger should be in good standing position.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: