Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:08:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I can I predict the Dump and Pump of the price?  (Read 2490 times)
crypteeenet

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:50:23 AM

Not really, maybe you can predict something based on the coin news, but can not be sure at all

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:54:20 AM

I don't think so even though we heard some good news from the company based on the market the prices of the coin may not increase. Suddenly the price will drops to love value, so the prices will increase according to the market situation not with news.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:41:00 AM

Hi I want to ask how can I predict the Dump and Pump of the price of the market? How can I earn with the Pump of the price aside from hodling, trading, joining some bounty and how can I also earn with the Dump price in the market?
Maybe if you are able to see vision and tell when people are about to take some certain actions then will you be able to predict their next move lol.

When you’re Hodling you’re already participating, so when there is a pump you don’t need to do anything, all you got to do is sit and watch your Hodl increase in price and make profit. As for as how you can make profit when there is a dump– you will have to become a trader and also participate in other activities like bounties and ICO.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:34:50 PM

Hi I want to ask how can I predict the Dump and Pump of the price of the market? How can I earn with the Pump of the price aside from hodling, trading, joining some bounty and how can I also earn with the Dump price in the market?
You cant predict and no man on this world would able to know on what are the things that would happen ahead specially on this very volatile market.If theres one can able to predict then hes already rich and wont plan to share it up its secret.Theres no other way to earn on this market but through investment(trading and holding). When you do mention on how to earn on dump price then this is the time you would buy cheaper coins and wait up for price recovery and on this way you can eventually make profits but the question is. Which coin?

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:28:40 PM

You can predict to your own but it's not 100 percent to happen because that is only prediction and even the expert and professionals gives a prediction to us like what chance to happen maybe it will not reach because they did not see what is in the future.
Freestyle5

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:59:33 AM

Study the market and the get to know more about the market and what it's future will look like.
umar22pk

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 10:52:20 AM

Difficult to answer you exactly, because in this red market if you want to predict then it will accurate or near to accuracy…? It will be hard to predict.
Before predicting you have to keep in mind market current position. Will help you predict accurately.
reil2014

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:59:20 AM

Its hard for me to answer this. But most trader dump specially small trader like me  when it comes to holidays like december,  .but pump is base on demand, if there's a lot of demand then price turn up.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:10:26 PM

It is really tough to realize before occurring. But I think it is related with international market. International market always not stable the price ups and down with international market situation. One other thing that is, you should always notice about the latest news and updates. This can give you a prediction about the recent market tendency. After all if you have good idea , study , curiosity you can predict about the market
Freestyle5

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:41:34 PM

Pump and dump are mostly based on news and updates. We must want to watch the progress of the project.After that we can guess the price levels Smiley

Yeah you're absolutely right, I advise a anybody that the best way you could tell is staying with the news.
Freestyle5

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:53:20 PM

My friend talks about developing something he calls the "crypto sense" this is simply studying and knowing the latest in market then you will be equipped to predict.
grey007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:24:19 AM

Predict Dumb and Pump is not so simple. You read more and more news and analyzing info about your coin everywere.
At any time, information on Dumb may appear and it must be monitored...
Good luck)
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:09:43 PM

Yes! everyone can predict the price dumping and pumping but there is not 100% accuracy.
cryptocurrency is not fortunetelling it needs to have support from news and partnership.
the demand from the people will give the pump and the lack of it will make it dump.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:40:17 AM

No one can do excat price predictions so you also the same but if you are holding the coin and dump and buying them at bump will make you the profits but it is impossible to know until it happened.You can use the paid bump and dump growups but most of the time it will be fake signals.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Vanhelsing17

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:51:36 AM

You can't exactly predict whether it rises or falls.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:11:10 AM

Pump and dump are mostly based on news and updates. We must want to watch the progress of the project.After that we can guess the price levels Smiley

Yeah you're absolutely right, I advise a anybody that the best way you could tell is staying with the news.

This group does not buy/sell as per the news as they just give any random buy and sell order else they themselves would have made so much money had that being the case and would not have to sell this to people to buy/sell. Think if they would have already made money by their own recommendation why they would do it for others as they would not have time.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:43:55 AM

You can't exactly predict whether it rises or falls.

If you or I can predict, we will not need to do anything. A question similar to how can I guess the lottery result this afternoon?
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:37:55 AM

Buddy, I don't think that's possible. Except when you are in a group of those who make these lamps and vents. And also if you have a very large number of coins. For example, several million coins. 10% of the total number. I think in this way you can catch up with the price to create excitement, and then bring it down.

Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:15:48 PM

It is impossible to predict accurately the direction the market would take.
You can only speculate, using data, such as chart history, and news or announcements.
Or you can manipulate the market, if you held a crmery high percentage of the asset. Tbis can also be done by a pool of investors.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:25:53 PM

It is impossible to predict accurately the direction the market would take.
You can only speculate, using data, such as chart history, and news or announcements.
Or you can manipulate the market, if you held a crmery high percentage of the asset. Tbis can also be done by a pool of investors.

Still we have child board called Speculations and there are many people sharing their speculations thoughts about the price side. I think none become true in the market even after the coins value stable for some days as well.
Along with that I suggest you to see the price about in news sites. They seems most accurate to come up with the information like sharing the negative and positive before the price increases and dumped in the marketplace.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: