Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:07:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I can I predict the Dump and Pump of the price?  (Read 2499 times)
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:03:20 PM

Hi I want to ask how can I predict the Dump and Pump of the price of the market? How can I earn with the Pump of the price aside from hodling, trading, joining some bounty and how can I also earn with the Dump price in the market?
a great question) I too, once they were asked and as you study this field, I spoke with many people. I advise you to communicate with traders who will help you to go in the right direction. Learn what fundamental analysis is and compare the events of the development of a coin with the time interval on the coin chart. So you will begin to understand what determines the rise or fall in prices. This is a very cool thing that will help you make some percentage of your Deposit. Good luck!
There are some tutorials on the youtube for interested traders. However, all traders that use the medium to analysis the pump and dump are still vulnerable to token loss. Long term trade is safer and more rewarding

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:40:04 PM

Hi I want to ask how can I predict the Dump and Pump of the price of the market? How can I earn with the Pump of the price aside from hodling, trading, joining some bounty and how can I also earn with the Dump price in the market?

I don't think this is a good idea in the aspects of CRYPTO trading if you want to be a professioner in trading. Pump and dump is really meant for people who really want to waste out cash. And also if it was easy to predict as you think then the Cryptocurrency atmosphere won't be so nice point.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: