Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:05:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A+Δ cryptocurrency platform: wallet, trading, payment processing  (Read 231 times)
weaseldotro (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 08:41:24 AM
Merited by teramit (2)

For the past few months I've been working on a cryptocurrency platform with the following main features: wallet, trading (exchange) and payment processing.
I have tested the platform as much as I can test it by myself, it is currently pretty fast, stable, secure and easy to use.
So far I've concentrated on the programming, and I still have to figure out the business side of things, starting a cryptocurrency platform is not an easy task, especially if you want to do it right.

The website is www.aplusdelta.com - while officially not launched yet, you can play with a fully functioning version by using the sandbox: https://sandbox.aplusdelta.com/

See all the features I've implemented here: https://sandbox.aplusdelta.com/docs/features

So what do you think? I would appreciate some feedback and constructive criticism.

Thanks for reading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:59:48 AM

I've looked at the demo sandbox site. The UI looks a bit too simplistic and lacks depth. In a way that can be perceived as both good and bad depending on your site direction (whether you're aiming to be more suited towards newer members looking to get into the crytpo-space or experienced day traders). The site is quite simplistic which is good for the former but when looking at trading pairs it seems a little messy which could put off that type of audience.
HBKMusiK

Activity: 693
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:26:42 PM

I've looked at the demo sandbox site. The UI looks a bit too simplistic and lacks depth. In a way that can be perceived as both good and bad depending on your site direction (whether you're aiming to be more suited towards newer members looking to get into the crytpo-space or experienced day traders). The site is quite simplistic which is good for the former but when looking at trading pairs it seems a little messy which could put off that type of audience.
The A+Δ cryptocurrency is for everyone, newer and old traders but the main focus is on the new traders because they need a reliable, fast and not too complicated instrument for exchanging cryptocurrency, selling, buying and so on..

weaseldotro (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 03:07:57 PM

Just added the ability to instantly send cryptocurrencies to other users of the platform with zero fees (for free), because the transfer is executed off-chain, only in platform's database. You must know the user ID of the recipient of the coins (which can be found in My account -> Settings)

I'm now working on sending coins using email, which would work like this: you select the coin, you type the amount and the email address, and the platform sends an email to the user saying they have received some coins. The user can then create an account or login to their existing account and claim the coins. If the coins are unclaimed after a certain amount of time, they are returned to the user who send them.
This service will also be free.

If this sounds interesting, please take a look: https://sandbox.aplusdelta.com/
HubrisOne
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:18:19 PM

Firstly, great initiative and understandably simplicity is where the market needs to head towards and i think you have that nailed down.

I really believe we could have some synergies, especially with www.hubrisone.com with our cryptocurrency-fiat exchange (we are not an exchange but would need a liquidity provider.

Get in touch via Telegram @IvanHubris and let's talk further. Once again great effort.

Ivan

For the past few months I've been working on a cryptocurrency platform with the following main features: wallet, trading (exchange) and payment processing.
I have tested the platform as much as I can test it by myself, it is currently pretty fast, stable, secure and easy to use.
So far I've concentrated on the programming, and I still have to figure out the business side of things, starting a cryptocurrency platform is not an easy task, especially if you want to do it right.

The website is www.aplusdelta.com - while officially not launched yet, you can play with a fully functioning version by using the sandbox: https://sandbox.aplusdelta.com/

See all the features I've implemented here: https://sandbox.aplusdelta.com/docs/features

So what do you think? I would appreciate some feedback and constructive criticism.

Thanks for reading.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:01:58 AM

- If you try to view the details of the "Latest important operations" from the dashboard, it "leads to this page".
  • Having said that, there's no issue for viewing the details from the "Operations history" page.

- Clicking the "+ Receive" button (for BTCitcoin, Dogecoin and Litecoin), leads to the following error:
Error: there is no deposit address for this asset

- Can't "instant convert" Doge to other cryptocurrencies. Always leads to the following error:
Error creating new instant conversion: no available markets to execute this instant conversion

- The transaction fee is a bit high, you might want to consider adding the ability to allow users manually input Tx fees.

You might want to improve the overall speed as well (yes, I do know it's not yet the finished product).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
weaseldotro (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:17:05 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 09:02:15 AM by weaseldotro

The issues have been fixed, everything should work fine now, thanks for your input. I have pushed a lot of updates to the application in the past few days and it seems like I skipped some tests.

The transaction fees were copy/pasted from other exchanges, I don't see it as a problem, because these are TESTNET coins after all.

The overall speed is a factor I have been working on quite a lot, what action specifically do you think is slow and could be faster?
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:42:37 AM

The issues have been fixed,
That was fast.

The transaction fees were copy/pasted from other exchanges,
Unfortunately, a lot of exchanges charge high transaction fees (unnecessary & outdated).

I don't see it as a problem, because these are TESTNET coins after all.
For now it's fine, but you might want to reconsider it (upon launching the platform).
- You can use "this" website (sometimes it shows higher fees but for the most part, should help you out [depending on the network backlog]).

what action specifically do you think is slow and could be faster?
Nothing in particular, just in general.
- Sometimes I feel there's a slight lag (a pause, before it executes actions).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
weaseldotro (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:00:56 AM

I agree that the current fees that the exchanges charge are quite high, a new exchange should (obviously?) have cheaper fees.

The website loads pretty fast for me (less than 0.5 seconds - I use gigabit fiber) and the order execution is even faster, right now I'm using a $5 VPS with 2 CPUs and 4 GB of RAM and the platform is processing ~20 orders/second with 50% CPU utilization. Maybe it's your internet connection?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: