Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:06:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What mindset should we have as a investor ?  (Read 240 times)
manwithsuit909 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:54:41 AM

Investing has been a mainstream for years,but still there's lot people lost their money in investing well some of us become filthy rich because it ,also there's still a lot of people have zero ideas about it .Doesn't matter you are investing in crypto ,stock ,real-estate the list goes on,there is always loser and winners.It feel like gambling with luck either you earn or you lose but that's not the true story ,knowledge play a very important subject as well,if you don't understand the project or product you invest in and hoping to become rich my suggestion you better work 9 to 5 and stop thinking investment .Than strategy ,how much to invest ?which to invest to secure our profit (bare in mind don't ever think how to earn as much as we can ,u will be doom if you have that mindset.)Third ,latest news ,intel ,prediction also very important ,don't forget about the community as well.

How?When?What?Where?

I believe everyone has this experience ,topics about How,When,What,Where.Personally i think this question only ask by lazy people that hoping giving less effort and getting all the benefit.My friend always ask me this and my answer is Research!Research!Research!And Research!Its your own money you invested in so take full responsibility of it .You may be lucky once or twice just by following others but seriously how much luck you think you will have ?Well this is my own opinion you agree with it or just leave it.But do remember one thing if just play planed following what others say don't complaint when you lose your money.

This is some of my opinion as a investor mindset ,anything i miss?hemm not sure,still learning as well do add on in comment thanks
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ionman93

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:15:01 AM

so funny guys you talk much of this i feel No practicality...
all body also know if invest wanna to earn need to study la...you think here people like kindergarden?
need feed by other people?
cryptodevta

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:35:37 AM

To retain the confidence! Here confidence doesn't mean "I'll not profit in this trade" but it means "I'll be fine if I don't profit in this trade!
manwithsuit909 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:49:02 AM

all body also know if invest wanna to earn need to study la...you think here people like kindergarden?

It's not funny bro ,this is a very serious issue
We who do studies and research won't know actually there's a lot of retard that act as what i just said above
I think you need to overwatch what's really happening in  the world and stop staying in you room and being a geek that give zero care
ionman93

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:57:51 AM

We who do studies and research won't know actually there's a lot of retard that act as what i just said above
I think you need to overwatch what's really happening in  the world and stop staying in you room and being a geek that give zero care
who the person did not study ,and he will get he punishment, and his punishment is lose their money...i see on crypto because all of us are play with it..
if all the person is win or earn money then whr the money come from? because the money come from loser..this is the game a real asshole suck game..

manwithsuit909 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:58:17 AM

To retain the confidence! Here confidence doesn't mean "I'll not profit in this trade" but it means "I'll be fine if I don't profit in this trade!

This is “Deep” lol,although its just a simple sentence but for those who have experience will know this is someone i could be friend
manwithsuit909 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:06:43 AM

who the person did not study ,and he will get he punishment, and his punishment is lose their money...i see on crypto because all of us are play with it..
if all the person is win or earn money then whr the money come from? because the money come from loser..this is the game a real asshole suck game..

I understand that there's always winner and loser in whatever invest,game ,life ,gamble but if you are talking about crypto its totally different.Its a growing community and we need more positive news to make this community grow ,well that being said more investor coming more money in .In the we will earn more
ionman93

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:16:29 AM

omg bro you know why all crypto make their price on paper?
if we just try to using coin and earn coin to make money then until the end i think u will lose it all...except u fucking lucky all the time.
crypto same like a share ..if we have more crypto or share in hand what can you do is you can  try exchange share cap with other company exp: grabcar or meituan.
hey kids..im Put money into your pocket..learn something new here..
manwithsuit909 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:27:38 AM

if we just try to using coin and earn coin to make money then until the end i think u will lose it all...except u fucking lucky all the time.
crypto same like a share ..if we have more crypto or share in hand what can you do is you can  try exchange share cap with other company exp: grabcar or meituan.

Lmao,who are you to say i'm kid ,fine than since you think you are soooooo right and clever ,how much profit in total you get until now within  this year in percentage.Its not like share come in its totally different thing ,pls .Share cap ?you thought everyone in this world is freaking rich and there's no poor is it ?
ionman93

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:37:57 AM

Lmao,who are you to say i'm kid ,fine than since you think you are soooooo right and clever ,how much profit in total you get until now within  this year in percentage.Its not like share come in its totally different thing ,pls .Share cap ?you thought everyone in this world is freaking rich and there's no poor is it ?
wtf you are try to saying, if the guys is so poor how can he get money to invest?..my suggestion for the  poor man just keepit up..dont trade and do anything..because this game is for the  rich man to play...if they join here only will let the bigshark to eat them ..
manwithsuit909 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:55:43 AM

wtf you are try to saying, if the guys is so poor how can he get money to invest?..my suggestion for the  poor man just keepit up..dont trade and do anything..because this game is for the  rich man to play...if they join here only will let the bigshark to eat them ..

Jesus ,ignorance and full of ego truly speak what is you're personality
i bet you came from a rich family to have this kind of mindset ,i don't blame that you have this sad life of your's .Hopefully karma will come to you and let you learn ...lol rich man game
ionman93

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:05:15 AM

i bet you came from a rich family to have this kind of mindset ,i don't blame that you have this sad life of your's .Hopefully karma will come to you and let you learn ...lol rich man game
you are very dumb person i ever seen berfore, what the point i bet me is rich or poor family? even i came from poor family also can't change this reality world...wake up man...when you lose all the money , can you pray with jesus and ask him pay you back the lose? it can't.
manwithsuit909 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:26:04 AM

you are very dumb person i ever seen berfore, what the point i bet me is rich or poor family? even i came from poor family also can't change this reality world...wake up man...when you lose all the money , can you pray with jesus and ask him pay you back the lose? it can't.
OMG....dude you really need help.Your mind is so twisted.Do you even understand what's the reason for this post  and what are you  talking ?You are going way off topic ,you are the one should wake up
Everyone knows what is reality and there's no need to bring up religion here.Investment doesn't have any link with it
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:37:34 PM

you have to own a mindset of a strong man. You need to consider yourself successful but bear it in mind that you will fail multiple times.
ionman93

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:01:24 AM

you have to own a mindset of a strong man. You need to consider yourself successful but bear it in mind that you will fail multiple times.
sure all people success need to learn in fail...but sometimes we can skip the fail with learn other people fail...
manwithsuit909 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:05:04 AM

agree ,there's no success at the first try
continue to train yourself it may take 100 of mistake to once success
manwithsuit909 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:24:13 AM

sure all people success need to learn in fail...but sometimes we can skip the fail with learn other people fail...

oh pls there's no skip the fail  Tongue
there's no shortcut
arion6868

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:15:25 AM

there's a sentence i think is quite suitable to post here : when u get pregnant, everyone comes to congrats you, but no one will cares how many times you'd been fucked
manwithsuit909 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:21:18 AM

there's a sentence i think is quite suitable to post here : when u get pregnant, everyone comes to congrats you, but no one will cares how many times you'd been fucked

lmao the dopesss example i heard
mathtoughfat

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:01:00 AM

A mind of a risk-taker but with thinking of an accurate tactician and move of a strategist. We as investors should always have the courage to take risk but before doing so we need to have our moves and strategy be well coordinated thus somehow would make our risk-taking as a calculated move. Meaning though we do not have certainties what would happen when we invest we still have a back plan in any worst case scenario that we can think of.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: