Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:43:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Glad to be here!  (Read 360 times)
Bountyhonter

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:57:16 PM

Welcome to the Bitcointalk community, share your ideas and also browse the forum to find topics that will interest you and improve your knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:14:41 PM

Welcome here on crypto forum,you can learn more things here and there are good topics and good suggestions to get as an experience and to add to your knowledge.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
FortFC

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 09:35:10 AM

i'm a new one here as well. glad to be a part of this respected resource!
I Phone 100

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:51:28 AM

Welcome to Bitcointalk forum Pinkprint. Don't forget to read and do compliance forum rules.
needcryptos

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:52:08 AM

Hello everyone, wishing all of us to join this forum will be a great success.
Mondilo

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:11:11 AM

Hello guys, I'm a male, from Nigeria.
I have been interested in cryptocurrency for quite a while now, and have little basic knowledge about it.
I only recently could open an account here in bitcointalk.org. I have previously been just reading (incognito).
Eager to learn more from the community and also contribute.
I think am more excited to be  here dude I have been trying to get this account for a long time now thank God I finally got it today nice to here please am not perfect and I can take correction easily I will be glad if some one correct my mistakes thanks.
Garnettil

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:59:32 AM

Hello everyone, I am new but I have learned and mastered some terminology on the cryptographic market. I decided to invest some money into ETH and hope to make a profit after some time.
muhammedayo1

Activity: 151

Stalker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:50:09 AM

Welcome to the community  buddy, it's fun here and you're going to learn alot ,just take your time to read through your preferred topics, share your opinions ,ideas and questions.
I greet una once again.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ToniJu

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:30:54 AM

If you want to learn more about trading, then YouTube is more suitable for you, because the bitcointalk forum is more inclined to the bounty mission! If you have more questions, please show them in the article, I am happy to answer for you!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
bitpathop

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:46:05 PM

Hi, welcome to the bitcointalk forum. You will be happy to be in this forum, because you can learn a lot from people here about trading or anything related to cryptocurrency. Hope you like being here.
shade jenn

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:57:04 PM

I have been interested in cryptocurrency for quite a while now, and have little basic knowledge about it.
I only recently could open an account here in bitcointalk.org. I have previously been just reading (incognito).
Welcome buddy, you came in the right forum, bitcointalk.org is the biggest forum of cryptocurrency in the world.
As suggested maybe you can read the guides suggested by friends here first.
Good luck Wink
bhavesh97

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:03:01 PM

Hii I am newly registered and I am happy with the performance ,its easy to work here ,for beginners
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:15:06 PM

Hello our African friend. You are in great place to learn language which you already know really good.
On top of that, you can learn about bitcoin which is true technological revolution.
I can recommend as quick courses to watch andreas antonopolous videos on youtube. Great source of bitcoin knowledge.
Watch also bitcoin documentaries, some are really good and fun way to learn.
isidad

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:08:36 PM

welcome on board brother, since I came on board, I have learnt so much about bitcoin and the crypto word, I bet you will too.
Betmatch
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:53:16 PM

Hi there! It's good to know that our community is growing! This forum is one of the most interesting and useful forums about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Let's explore this world together Smiley
javerzky

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

we are welcoming you here with a big <3 i hope that you find more information regarding to what all you need to learn as a newbie and i hope you learn more about what is crypto currency before putting some effort into some projects to avoid worries and regrets in the future, the knowledge is the key to success and be proud that you made it here Cheesy

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
gembirdprivate

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:25:06 PM

This forum is full of topics in which Bitcoin and the blockchain as a whole are fully studied.
I advise you to look for these topics.
There is a list of books to read.
Videos to watch.
Glad to see you, welcome.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: