Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:05:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NodeSwap - Masternode/PoS exchange, pooling, collateral, ranking, cloning  (Read 464 times)
NodeSwap (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:34:22 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2019, 11:46:40 AM by NodeSwap

Pool of masternodes, Supernodes,
staking pool and exchange of masternodes

NodeSwap gives you access to all masternodes and PoS coins, even the most expensive ones. No technical knowledge required at all.
We take care of everything: coins purchase, server deployment & maintenance.

Going far beyond just being a pooling platform, NodeSwap also includes, among other features:

Daily rewards
     A voting system to let you decide what masternodes and PoS coins you want to see next
     A rating system so that you can indicate your preferred masternodes and PoS coins
     A mirroring feature to copy the best users' portfolios (Shadow Swapping)
     An exchange
     Prediction market tools
     Gamification aspects (loyalty program, special items, achievements, etc.)

• SUPERNODE

NodeSwap introduces the Supernode: it contains PoS coins and shares of or full masternodes. A Supernode is basically your portfolio on NodeSwap.
You can own as many Supernodes as you want.

• GUARANTEE

We collateralize your assets with a Smart Contract-controlled collateral guarantee system.

• DAILY REWARDS

You decide what you do with your daily rewards: either by getting them directly in ETH, or by reinvesting them into your Supernode.

• EXCHANGE

Sell part(s) or all of your Supernode, convert your rewards to another currency or « swap » it for other slots of your liking.

• SHADOW SWAPPING

Clone the Supernode of a user ranked at the top of the platform. Top-ranked Shadow Leaders will earn additional rewards.

• UTILITY TOKEN

We are not a masternode coin, we are a utility token. The SWAP token is an ERC20 token and is used to pay within the NodeSwap platform, somewhat comparable to how BNB works for the fees payment on Binance.

• NODESWAP MVP

• NODESWAP EXCHANGE (ALPHA)

• ROADMAP

[

• LEGAL

NodeSwap Pte. Ltd. is a registered company in Singapore and operates under the laws of this country (UEN: 201817582C).
Our incorporation certificate: click here

All contributors will go through a KYC/AML procedure. China and USA excluded.

• CROWDSALE

NodeSwap is currently at its private sale stage.

The Pre-ICO date will be announced shortly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
racatbtc

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:58:46 AM

Great! i was waiting for a project like this.
team is legit, i am 100% in.
Do you have an ETA for Pre-ico ?

NodeSwap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 12:47:56 PM

Great! i was waiting for a project like this.
team is legit, i am 100% in.

Thank you for your support!

Quote from: racatbtc
Do you have an ETA for Pre-ico ?

No precise ETA yet, but we target end of September or October. But please take it with a grain of salt at this point.
racatbtc

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:11:01 PM

all good !

Will you have a Bounty ?

This project is on my top list
NodeSwap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:03:39 AM

all good !

Will you have a Bounty ?

Yes, we will have a Bounty Program, however it is going to be in a separate thread.
nodeswap-cto

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:05:42 AM

Good morning everyone !!! I am Raphael, you can see my picture on the top, feel free to ask me any technical question about the platform.

More than happy to answer  Cool
racatbtc

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:41:36 AM

all good !

Will you have a Bounty ?

Yes, we will have a Bounty Program, however it is going to be in a separate thread.

Ok perfect thank you !
Julien_Chalte
Copper Member

Activity: 38

Crypto enthusiast

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:43:27 AM

If you have any questions regarding our strategy, please feel free to ask, I'll gladly answer. Have a great day everyone.
tingo2k

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:45:34 AM

NodeSwap has whitepaper or onepage! this project but more number of second is not published and present as other ICO. we need to see a route, the distribution token table and the team of war of future! we we need Băt enough information and may be đánh giá thành công hay thất bại của NodeSwap sau này!
NodeSwap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:01:01 AM

NodeSwap has whitepaper or onepage! this project but more number of second is not published and present as other ICO. we need to see a route, the distribution token table and the team of war of future! we we need Băt enough information and may be đánh giá thành công hay thất bại của NodeSwap sau này!

Sorry, we are not sure to understand exactly what you mean. But if you are looking for our white paper, it is here: https://ico.nodeswap.io/?whitepaper

If its content doesn't answer all your questions, please do not hesitate to ask for more details or clarifications on the points you wish to know more about.
Vincent MN

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:09:44 PM

Dear All,

If you have any legal, regulatory or compliance questions, do not hesitate to ask me. Thank you!
nodeswap-cto

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:48:16 PM

No technical or blockchain question for today ? is it because it's friday  ?
greglem

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:34:45 PM

Are you hosting the shared MNs on your servers? Can anyone share his own MNs? If so does he have to host it on the NodeSwap platform?
NodeSwap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 04:45:34 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 05:20:30 AM by NodeSwap

Are you hosting the shared MNs on your servers? Can anyone share his own MNs? If so does he have to host it on the NodeSwap platform?

Yes! MN are hosted on our servers using well-known cloud providers (AWS/OCEAN/OVH, etc.)

If a user wishes to share his MN, he can either:

- Transfer it to NodeSwap's hosting system for 0 cost.
- Share directly his existing MN. In this case, the user will have to contact NodeSwap’s support team to see how it can be done.

We definitely have a preference for the user to host his MN on our platform, as it enables the MN to be displayed on the NodeSwap’s exchange, and that offers a lot of opportunities: exchange entire slots at interesting prices, gain access to some coins that are usually hard to find elsewhere, etc.
racatbtc

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:19:51 AM

Nice stuff!

Can you tell me more about the exchange?
as i understand you will be specialized only Masternode and PoS coins right?
such a good idea!
greglem

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:00:37 PM

Yes! MN are hosted on our servers using well-known cloud providers (AWS/OCEAN/OVH, etc.)

If a user wishes to share his MN, he can either:

- Transfer it to NodeSwap's hosting system for 0 cost.
- Share directly his existing MN. In this case, the user will have to contact NodeSwap’s support team to see how it can be done.

We definitely have a preference for the user to host his MN on our platform, as it enables the MN to be displayed on the NodeSwap’s exchange, and that offers a lot of opportunities: exchange entire slots at interesting prices, gain access to some coins that are usually hard to find elsewhere, etc.

Thanks for the info. Also you did not mention any own blockchain or token, are you planning on having your own currency? What currency will be supported for investors to purchase MN shares or other services?
NodeSwap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:33:04 AM

Nice stuff!

Can you tell me more about the exchange?
as i understand you will be specialized only Masternode and PoS coins right?
such a good idea!

The NodeSwap exchange will be focused on all masternodes & PoS coins specifically, and will propose as many trading pairs as possible between each of them in order to facilitate one of our most important features: the masternodes "swap" (trading a masternode or a slot of masternode for another in an instant).

We already have an alpha version running and we'll be happy to show a demo once the development is advanced enough.
NodeSwap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:38:56 AM

Thanks for the info. Also you did not mention any own blockchain or token, are you planning on having your own currency?

At this point, we don't see the need for having our own blockchain for NodeSwap, this is why we opted for an ERC20.

Quote from: greglem
What currency will be supported for investors to purchase MN shares or other services?

At the beginning, it will be with ETH but at the same time, we're working on other possibilities to allow the purchases with other currencies in the future.
racatbtc

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:45:14 AM

Ok that's nice !

what about the team ? are they enough experienced into this kind of business ?
NodeSwap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 03:53:58 PM

Ok that's nice !

what about the team ? are they enough experienced into this kind of business ?

Yes, the executive team has 15-20 years of experience in their respective fields, in finance and in business in general, having each launched their own company (and quite a few for some of them). They have worked with international companies such as Natixis, Royal Bank of Scotland, Baker McKenzie, LINE, etc. Add on top of that a deep knowledge of the crypto industry acquired through both business projects and personal passion.

For more details, I invite you to read all the biographies on the Website (https://ico.nodeswap.io/index.html#team) as well as check the LinkedIn profiles.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: