Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:53:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTOA: THE FUTURE EXCHANGE  (Read 188 times)
Hendoboxing (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:45:20 AM
Merited by Vinylriff (1)

The word hybrid simply means the combination of different breeds to create something unique but
we are not here to talk about biology but to streamline that into the blockchain
industry and straight into an exchange that i will like to talk about, the reason why its called the HYBRID EXCHANGE

Before we begin, i will like to define two important concept; one is the Centralize Exchange (CEX) and the other is Decentralized Exchange (DEX).
A lot of controversies has surround both the two, with some school of thought taking sides but both come with their own advantages and disadvantages.

The decentralized platform has been known for its flexibility because its a peer-peer platform and truly defines the blockchain
industry while the centralized platform is the exact opposite, profit oriented and not just a crypto to crypto exchange but also fiat to cryptocurrency .

Other school of thought believe that they both have security issues, since some require an avenue for
users to enter their private key, hence a breach of security will mean the access of user's accounts by a third party,
user experience has also been identified as bad in a decentralized platform as opposed to a centralized exchange.
The differences can go on and on but that's not the basis of this article.

MEET CRYPTOA

A combination of both a centralized platform and a decentralized one, sieving out the disadvantages of both and combining
the advantages of DEX and CEX to create one unique platform, that's where the term "hybrid" came from.
I took the liberty of checking out the site, the user interface looks nice but something
caught my attention when i scrolled down the site, it turns out that the founder of CRYPTOA is from Nasdaq, a global electronic marketplace for buying
and selling securities. That immediately gave me some sort of confidence because one thing
i have learnt over the years is that, experience matters a lot in the establishment of any brand.

To read more about the article, do checkout the link below
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@prudy425/cryptoa
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptocrabs2

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:07:23 PM

Its true because people are connecting with digital money and they also earn profit from crypto. That’s why in future all types of exchange will occur with crypto.
cryptocoinshunter007

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:32:08 PM

This is really good initiative based on this exchange will change the future market and this is a creative concept which is adding more value in the market also this great for use for centralize and decentralize system.
learningcrypto5421

Activity: 306

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:08:47 PM

This is really a nice initiative and this exchange will change the nature and notion of the market ion future. This is absolutely a creative concept and it will add a new dimension in the market. It will provide a the advantages of both centralized and decentralized system.
dreammoney710

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 08:57:14 PM

This is a good take by the market as it will change the face of the market towards the better. This is unique as well as will be able to add depth to the market too.
jackpot888

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:47:06 PM

This exchange will really add value to this market. This is a hybrid system technology which will make the market more disciplined. This creative idea will attract many people towards this market and the market is in need of such hybrid technology.
LiluSG

Activity: 588
Merit: 199

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:00:55 PM

The future exchange will be that it will be able to ensure safety, will have the volume of trading, will not engage in manipulation, both at the level of bidding, and on political engagement.

Perhaps it will be a decentralized exchange, where your funds are always with you, but this is not accurate. And while for 2 years nothing sane was offered.
A star on exchanges for the last year, this is a Binance.
manvinder030429

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:04:24 PM

This is extremely a pleasant activity and this trade will change the nature and idea of the market particle future. This is totally an imaginative idea and it will include another measurement in the market. It will give a the benefits of both brought together and decentralized framework.
frchowe214

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:14:57 PM

Cryptoa sounds interesting but there are many new decentralised exchanges and centralised ones coming out, i think i also saw one that combines both as well. All want to take a slice of the pie which is very big after looking at binance's profits

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
larkscrypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:20:11 PM

I have already read about Cryptoa in SteemIt and feels like they are doing everything right till now before emerging as a strong competitor in the exchange market. The idea of a hybrid exchange which integrates decentralized and centralized technology to the users' expense is very alluring to say the least.
Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:21:29 PM

It sounds good exchange in the future but we can assure that if it was already launch. Hope it will success because a lot of exchanges out there which is good at the start but later on a lot of problems arise that makes people not to trust.
RoadRascal

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:31:54 AM

Best thing about Cryptoa is that they have taken the advantage of studying both DEX and CEX's advantages and disadvantages and put them to use in their own platform. Right now, they are promising to deliver transparency, latency, liquidity, and security to the community and digital asset trading which is similar to others, but what they do in the future should be interesting to see.
Knighthawk

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:13:35 AM

Honestly I couldn't understand where they are being centralized, all I am learning from the article is the features that make them decentralized but the actual concern arises when the centralized features come into play. If I can remain fully anonymous while trading my coins then I will be more than happy.
WindowsRepuX

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:36:13 PM

Blockchain is now developing by many institute and technical team and it's focused on decentralization internet and it's recently use in many platform and gradually it's become a popular technology.
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:43:20 PM

The name is catchy since it sounds like the exchange cryptopia. I think the name imparts impact also aside from the product itself. Let's see how it will be accepted by the people since it's not only the first exchange with the same idea/ concept.
Youggairch

Activity: 235

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:18:22 AM

I also agree with you that the future exchange is cryptoa which is the combination of both centralize and decentralize platform. The advantage of DEX and CEX create unique platform.
ETHTachometer

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:07:09 AM

The advanced market has been blasting a worldwide scale since the previous year. More authoritative premium is being produced viewing this market and as we move into the future and the advanced market is relied upon to develop.
Emence

Activity: 269

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:12:15 PM

I don’t think this is going to help the crypto investors to have a hybrid facility simultaneously. Because when you get connect with any centralized system it will be easy for you to get identified. And nobody wants that
Hourpre

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:39:27 PM

This is very important initiative I think. Because we will need to link ourselves to any decentralized system to enhance the crypto market. So when this kind of platforms come it will help to work easily and freely
tradcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:50:10 PM

I am not sure will it be able to be the next exchange or not. But CRYPTOA is going well. Their popularity going widespread. Two things, reliability and trustworthiness id they able to maintain, I think it will be next generation exchange.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: