Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:46:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MorLabs - Mortgage Token Sale  (Read 664 times)
javeedquraishi

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:22:54 PM

https://airdrops.io/morlabs/#refecm7
0xAFEa709F50ddD5da005e94923cFfd758Fdc4a1ee
ttps://web.telegram.org/#/im
User Name - @Javeedquraishi
https://twitter.com/Javeedquraishi7
MD. Rabiul Islam

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:33:18 AM

I do not think that is a difficult thing to achieve hard cap, seeing the total supply that can generate up to 500k ETH and the price of ETH which is currently decreasing, this will be a good opportunity for investors, so this is not a bad idea to invest, even though to do that, it is very necessary to see developments that occur, at least, if the target of the harcap has been reached in half
MorLabs (OP)

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:56:09 AM

Your project is focused on a very promising line of business. But there are several questions: legal regulation of cryptocurrencies is very different in different countries. From which countries you will start to develop your services, because the property purchased using your mortgage will need to be registered in different jurisdictions. And how do you plan to carry out the scoring of future customers?

Hello. That's a good question. All the information will be provided in the Whitepaper, that will be published today.
MorLabs (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:17:33 PM

As I saw the hardcap that set is really high i think.
And what about the softcap, do you plan to have a softcap, just in case the selling isn't reach the hardcap?

Hello. There is no Soft Cap. All the funds raised will be allocated as it is shown at our website https://morlabs.io/
Cavey67

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:48:46 AM

The public Token PreSale will go in 3 stages:

Stage 1: September 17 - October 16 - up to 60% Bonus

Stage 2: October 17 - November 16 - up to 50% Bonus

Stage 3: November 17 - December 16 - up to 40% Bonus

The main Token Sale: starts December 17, 2018

Finally. More clarity. I have a question. By "Bonus" do you mean discount?

Hello. Yes

Thanks!
[/s]
The MorLabs Platform revolutionizes the Mortgage Industry

It offers unlimited scalability and availability utilizing Blockchain Technology and a completely decentralized Peer-to-Peer network

MTG Token

MTG Tokens will serve as a native payment system for the network.
They will be used to access, create, and distribute information for the $10 Trillion residential U.S. mortgage market

Total Token Supply: 100.000.000
Total Tokens for Sale: 70,000,000
Limited Supply: Yes
Symbol: MTG
Type: ERC20
Price: 1MTG = 0.125 ETH
Accepted Currency: ETH, BTC
Hard Cap: 875.000 ETH

Stage 1: September 17 - October 16 - up to 60% Bonus

Stage 2: October 17 - November 16 - up to 50% Bonus

Stage 3: November 17 - December 16 - up to 40% Bonus

The main Token Sale: starts December 17, 2018

MorLabs (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:54:30 AM

The MorLabs Platform revolutionizes the Mortgage Industry

Morlabs is a next-generation blockchain-based mortgage technology platform for consumers, real estate agents, mortgage brokers, lenders, aggregators, and securitization institutions

MTG Token

MTG Tokens will serve as a native payment system for the network.
They will be used to access, create, and distribute information for the $10 Trillion residential U.S. mortgage market

Total Token Supply: 100.000.000
Total Tokens for Sale: 70,000,000
Limited Supply: Yes
Symbol: MTG
Type: ERC20
Price: 1MTG = 0.125 ETH
Accepted Currency: ETH, BTC
Hard Cap: 875.000 ETH

Stage 1: September 17 - November 18 - up to 60% Bonus

Stage 2: November 19 - January 11 - up to 50% Bonus

Stage 3: January 12 - February 28 - up to 40% Bonus

The main Token Sale: starts March 1, 2019

New updates!
MorLabs (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:35:49 PM

How Technology is Empowering the Mortgage Sector

In recent times, modern technology has gone from a mere facilitator of business to a revolutionary force in virtually all sectors of the global economy. Thanks to groundbreaking innovations like online user platforms, portable smart devices, and artificial intelligence, businesses are finding new ways to refine customer experience and utilize resources more efficiently.

Among the industries that are experiencing dramatic change as a consequence of the current wave of digitization is the mortgage sector. Although the housing market is yet to fully recover from the damaging effects of the 2008 financial crisis, statistics show that home prices and loan origination volumes have been on an upward trend for the past several years. Those numbers, along with the challenges that mortgage lenders have been facing, most significantly in time management and borrower satisfaction, all point to the fact that the industry is more than ready for the disruptive effects of new technologies.

To that end, players in the mortgage sector are gradually embracing technology to increase throughput, promote accuracy, improve processing speeds and reduce overhead costs. Additionally, tech developers are consistently introducing new solutions, with the intention to digitize the origination process from start to finish.

So, have you been asking yourself what the ongoing tech boom means for the mortgage industry? Here are five ways digitization is reinventing the game for both lenders and borrowers.

See more

MorLabs (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:01:32 AM

Why Banks should Adopt Blockchain in Mortgage Processing

Talk to analysts, IT professionals or business leaders these days, and you’ll notice that the word “blockchain” is really a buzzword. But the real question is what it means in today’s context. The blockchain technology has really gathered pace in various industries especially the financial markets and is surely rewriting the rules of competition. Initially thought as a fad, blockchain and its related technologies (think cryptocurrencies) has now hit the mainstream.

See more

Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:56:17 AM

if this project is successful, it will only run in US housing. unfortunately your project in its development has a very small area
MorLabs (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:44:55 PM

if this project is successful, it will only run in US housing. unfortunately your project in its development has a very small area

Our project gives people from all over the world acccess to US property market.
TokensMarketplace

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 02:47:30 PM

Hello,

We are pleased to inform you that you can now list your Token, Airdrop and Bounty on TokensMarketplace! Listing is FREE and easy! Just follow our step by step instructions - https://tokensmarketplace.com/basic_listing/, and your token, airdrop and bounty will be added to the platform no later than 24h after the submission!

If you need any assistance with setting up your account, feel free to contact us!

Best wishes,
Tokens Marketplace
MorLabs (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:45:14 AM

Hello,

We are pleased to inform you that you can now list your Token, Airdrop and Bounty on TokensMarketplace! Listing is FREE and easy! Just follow our step by step instructions - https://tokensmarketplace.com/basic_listing/, and your token, airdrop and bounty will be added to the platform no later than 24h after the submission!

If you need any assistance with setting up your account, feel free to contact us!

Best wishes,
Tokens Marketplace

Hello,

Thank you for your generous offer. Unfortunately, we inform you that your services are not required.

Best regards,
MorLabs team
MorLabs (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:01:10 PM

Why the MorLabs ICO Roadshow in Asia is One to Watch

MorLabs ICO Roadshow in Asia

Morlabs- a blockchain-based mortgage solution is currently conducting an ICO roadshow (that is from 16th September to 25th September 2018) in partnership with ICO SERVICE and the company is positioned to experience so much success thanks to its solid offering.

What separates MorLabs from other companies that enter the ICO market is that it is a well-established platform with an operating mortgage software solution deployed throughout all 50 states in the U.S. The company already boasts a captive audience of 200 banks actively using its software solution. In addition, the company is continuously refining it to achieve optimum performance while integrating with the blockchain technology to transform the solution into a unified ecosystem that makes it easy to optimize the entire mortgage process by, for instance, reducing the mortgage underwriting process from weeks to minutes, and as a result, significantly enhancing the current ecosystem while saving originators, traders, and mortgage investors billions in opportunity costs and lost revenue.

See more

MorLabs (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:33:39 AM

https://airdrops.io/morlabs/#refecm7
0xAFEa709F50ddD5da005e94923cFfd758Fdc4a1ee
ttps://web.telegram.org/#/im
User Name - @Javeedquraishi
https://twitter.com/Javeedquraishi7

Hello. Don't write your ETH address here. If you wan't to participate in the airdrop, you need to sign up for it at airdrops.io
El_Dorado

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:01:07 PM

Hi, I'm new. Can I buy MTG tokens and then buy more?
MorLabs (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:07:16 PM

Hi, I'm new. Can I buy MTG tokens and then buy more?

Hello. Welcome!
Yes, you will be able to make multiple buy-ins.

Please note, that the PreSale will go in 3 periods:

Period 1 - September 17 - November 18
Period 2 - November 19 - January 11
Period 3 - January 12 - February 28

The main Token Sale: Starts March 1, 2019
El_Dorado

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:18:36 PM

And I will get my tokens instantly after the transaction?
MorLabs (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:21:44 PM

And I will get my tokens instantly after the transaction?

No. Tokens will be calculated and sent as the whole amiunt in one transaction to the address from which you had transferred your funds.

El_Dorado

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:44:12 PM

One more question. I don't have ERC 20 wallets. Can I use an other one?
MorLabs (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:45:01 PM

One more question. I don't have ERC 20 wallets. Can I use an other one?

Unfortunately, no. Our platform will work only with ERC20 wallets only.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: