Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:00:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MorLabs - Mortgage Token Sale  (Read 659 times)
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:22:24 PM

As I saw the hardcap that set is really high i think.
And what about the softcap, do you plan to have a softcap, just in case the selling isn't reach the hardcap?

Hello. There is no Soft Cap. All the funds raised will be allocated as it is shown at our website https://morlabs.io/
Hardcap in the project is huge - 62,500 ETH. But there is no softcap - this is very strange. This may not appeal to potential investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:32:30 PM

I'm overjoyed to hear about such an ambitious project Smiley
Honestly, the mortgage industry is archaic and not at all "user-friendly" as they say these days Smiley
Someone needs to breath some fresh air into it and I believe that MorLabs might be the one to do so Smiley
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:50:08 PM

And what about the softcap, do you plan to have a softcap, just in case the selling isn't reach the hardcap?

Hello. There is no Soft Cap. All the funds raised will be allocated as it is shown at our website https://morlabs.io/
Hardcap in the project is huge - 62,500 ETH. But there is no softcap - this is very strange. This may not appeal to potential investors.

Accept i don’t like it, because if the team itself doesn’t know exactly how much it takes to start it, then it’s very strange. Like any project, he should + -10% know how much is needed to start.
A project without these calculations is immediately deleted from the list of many funds. After all, it creates the impression that the team wants to collect only money and dump.
MorLabs (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:10:30 AM

Hello. There is nothing strange. Many companies don't have soft cap. You look at the numbers, but forget about the concept of the company. MorLabs offers you the more convenient acces to the US mortgage market, one of the biggest in the world.
MorLabs (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:12:17 AM

I'm overjoyed to hear about such an ambitious project Smiley
Honestly, the mortgage industry is archaic and not at all "user-friendly" as they say these days Smiley
Someone needs to breath some fresh air into it and I believe that MorLabs might be the one to do so Smiley

Hello. That's the idea that inspires us.
MorLabs (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:23:19 AM

Accept i don’t like it, because if the team itself doesn’t know exactly how much it takes to start it, then it’s very strange. Like any project, he should + -10% know how much is needed to start.
A project without these calculations is immediately deleted from the list of many funds. After all, it creates the impression that the team wants to collect only money and dump.

There is nothing to worry about. The team will launch the platform, no matter how much funds will be collected.
MorLabs (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:08:27 AM

Hello. In English, please.
MorLabs (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:09:59 PM

Distributed Ledgers vs. Centralized Databases and Why Decentralization is the Next Big Step for the Mortgage Market

If there’s one industry that begs for the improvements that modern technology brings to the table, it’s undoubtedly the mortgage business. Why? Well, for starters, it is currently one of the biggest sectors in the world. The Federal Reserve estimates the amount of outstanding residential mortgages to be worth a whopping $15 trillion in the U.S. alone, with the last five years seeing an average loan origination of $2 trillion.

Then there’s the vast amount of data, most of it sensitive, that borrowers share with their lenders to facilitate loan applications. Mortgage providers require that applicants provide numerous types of documents, from identification and asset proof-of-ownership to income declarations, bank statements and W-2 forms, all of which change hands more than once, over a variety of channels, before a loan is ultimately granted. It’s therefore not surprising that borrowers wait for weeks, sometimes months, before they can get the financing they need.

Thankfully, technological advancements seem to be finally making their way into the highly inefficient mortgage industry. New companies have been increasingly tapping into portable devices and mobile apps for better ways to connect with borrowers and hasten the application process. And now, with blockchain innovation in high gear, the mortgage space is about to get even more interesting.

Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:14:11 PM

Hello. There is nothing strange. Many companies don't have soft cap. You look at the numbers, but forget about the concept of the company. MorLabs offers you the more convenient acces to the US mortgage market, one of the biggest in the world.

It used to be normal not to know what the minimum amount to run just because they gave money to any project.
But now a lot has changed in ico sector and if your project is not ready to give a framework for an investor, this means one thing you don’t give yourself as much as you need because you don’t have a plan. And this is a big minus in today's world and an indicator that it is not worth investing in such a project.
MorLabs (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:15:22 PM

It used to be normal not to know what the minimum amount to run just because they gave money to any project.
But now a lot has changed in ico sector and if your project is not ready to give a framework for an investor, this means one thing you don’t give yourself as much as you need because you don’t have a plan. And this is a big minus in today's world and an indicator that it is not worth investing in such a project.

The patterns of budget allocation are displayed at our website. All the funds raised will be allocated according to that pattern.

MorLabs (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:08:21 PM

Hello. MorLabs hadn't authorized listing the information about the company on any third-party websites.
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:20:28 PM

Hello. MorLabs hadn't authorized listing the information about the company on any third-party websites.

And why is this information in the main topic of the company? I understand that all ratings and reviews mean wrong if you do not provide them all your ico information? Or is this statement to protect against cheaters?
MorLabs (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:56:57 AM

And why is this information in the main topic of the company? I understand that all ratings and reviews mean wrong if you do not provide them all your ico information? Or is this statement to protect against cheaters?

Yes, this statement is for protection against scammers. The only trustworthy information is at our website, our Telegram channel, our Facebook and Twitter and in this Bitcointalk thread.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: