Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:02:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POW - Cryptonight Lite v7] introducing Xaria Coin  (Read 21176 times)
Andy16k (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 11:13:11 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 08:05:35 PM by Andy16k

COIN SPECIFICATIONS
Algorithm Cryptonight-lite - ASIC Resistant
Total Supply 100 million XARI
120 seconds block time
Premine 15 %
Initial Block Reward - 162.12 XARI
Emission rate of 19 - 50% of coins mined around day 400

Downloads
CLI & GUI - Win, Linux, and Mac wallets available from our Github pages -
https://github.com/xaria-coin/xaria/releases

Links

Official Mining Pool
http://pool.xaria.xyz

Exchanges

Calculators

About

This coin is based on the hugely successful and secure cryptonote algorithm and incorporates all the same features you know and love that can be found on coins such as Monero & Bytecoin.
Xaria will be adding an additional feature rarely seen in cryptonote, our aim is to support and help those in need, first by utilising the premine, and once this has been exhausted the transaction fee will be increased slightly and collected, coupled with donations from our community this will keep the good work going.
There is a 15% premine, of this premine 80% is going to be reserved for charitable donations and the other 20% for exchange listings (unfortunately they're not free!), and that's it, the devs of  Xaria will not be taking a penny. We plan to make a donation to charity approximately 30 days after the first exchange listing, or on the 1st January 2019 (whichever is the latter), then on the same date each month. Once the coin is listed we  will also begin voting for the second charity to be supported, this process will repeat continuously. As one donation is made we will already be in the process of selecting the next one.
We are going to be deploying both Discord & Telegram bots that will show any transactions in or out of the Xaria wallets. This is being instigated in order to alleviate any concerns that investors & miners may have that we won't do as we have promised. Cryptocurrency has the potential to change the world and we would like to see some of the revenues created by them put back to the community to make a real difference
Thank you for taking the time to visit the site and if you like the idea of this project please join our community, we're on most social media outlets with a few others to follow shortly.

Premine Details

Details of the usage of the premine are as follows:

15 million XARI total premine, split into 2 parts:
12 million XARI for charitable donations
3 million XARI for exchange listings

None of the premine is going to the devs

Approximately 30 days from the first exchange listing, or on the 1st January 2019 (whichever is the latter), the first charitable donation will be made, this has been already been selected as Water-aid (https://www.wateraid.org)
1 million XARI will either be transferred to a wallet they hold, or sold on the exchange and a donation will be made in either BTC, GBP or USD, whichever they prefer.
After this a new charity or a selection of charities will be nominated and voted for by the community on a month by month basis, for now all voting will take place on discord.
Anyone can nominate a charity and anyone can vote for a charity - voting is currently open for the second donation in our Discord group , so head over there now and get involved!

Voting Schedule Example

1st Jan - List on exchange
1st Feb - 1st donation made, voting for 2nd donation closes, voting for 3rd donation begins
1st Mar - 2nd donation made, voting for 3rd donation closes, voting for 4th donation begins
1st Apr - 3rd donation made, voting for 4th donation closes, voting for 5th donation begins

And so on...

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Judderz16

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:48:07 AM

Watching....looks promising Smiley
proo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:04:56 PM

Xaria Coin
Total Supply 100 million XARI
Premine 15 %

Premine is way to much... 15%

15 million XARI total premine, split into 2 parts:
12 million XARI for charitable donations
3 million XARI for exchange listings

This will lead to price crashing and no value at all
Andy16k (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 01:59:26 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 02:13:51 PM by Andy16k

1 million extra slowly released per month will be negligible, it won't be sold at the market rate, sell orders will be placed in small amounts to ensure any price fluctuations are minimal, effectively we hope to sell to the highest bidder, not the lowest

1 million is currently equivalent to less than 10 days mining, so a slow release of 1 million over a month is similar to having a slightly faster emission rate in place
atonimoto

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:23:26 PM

This project sounds interesting. We hope all of us will be able to assist in the development of the project. Let us all unite for the improvement of what we aim for. Do it for the better future. I think this will help a lot for us. I will do all my best to support this project. We are thankful for this project and I hope that it will know better and recognize.
fallengravity
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:35:44 PM

Reserved for pool
kamar25

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:49:33 PM

3 million to allocate listings to the exchange, I think this project is trying to stabilize prices so they don't fall and are too cheap in the future, a good sales strategy

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
higon

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:24:00 PM

tested nicehash on the pool 100% rejections, no idea why
Andy16k (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:43:50 PM

I didn't think nicehash supported this algorithm?
ramandha

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:49:41 AM

How can nicehash support this algo ?
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:59:58 AM

seeing that the project is still relatively new, my hope is to maximize the promotion so that in the future there will be more support for this project.
higon

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 08:49:09 AM

How can nicehash support this algo ?

well.. to be frank I'm still learning some of this stuff as I go so it might be me Smiley

for one - pool supposedly has nicehash port so I assumed it works, two nicehash does have cryptonightv7 assumed it's the one

Andy16k (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:43:16 PM

We were all new once, it takes a while to figure it out

Nicehash has cryptonight v7, but this is cryptonight lite v7

So slightly different

There are cloud mining services available for this algo just not through nicehash, miningrigrentals being the one I use...

https://www.miningrigrentals.com?ref=2588132
higon

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 09:12:30 AM

We were all new once, it takes a while to figure it out

Nicehash has cryptonight v7, but this is cryptonight lite v7

So slightly different

There are cloud mining services available for this algo just not through nicehash, miningrigrentals being the one I use...

https://www.miningrigrentals.com?ref=2588132

thanks mate
Susucu

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:51:36 PM

Interesting project. The crowd before us seems to be great, the amount of ether buying is booming. I think this will succeed. Goodluck devs!
johnprimer

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:54:10 PM

this project is a little different and interesting to me. I hope you will succeed. I can buy a little more information. I wish you success.
Grumo

Activity: 430
Merit: 22

Professional user

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 06:33:59 PM

what's for charitable donations? Dev's address?

bTCBTCbiᴛcoinᗷTCethDOGEzecⅬTCUSDT
Andy16k (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 08:59:13 PM

what's for charitable donations? Dev's address?

What do u mean sorry?
mk111

Activity: 230

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:43:59 AM

Absolutely nothing special or unique about this coin...
higon

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 01:16:02 PM

seems blockchain got stuck on 4,998 3h ago
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: