Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:42:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Dumper Thinking  (Read 1192 times)
Dyanggok

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:09:30 AM

Hi guys, i just want to know, what the advantage for dumping the ICO coin?

I think that was a stupid thing. Why do that thing? ICO has giving you a free coin, but you sell it for cheap price. And this is was still happen till now. LOL

How stupid who dump the ICO coin. I guess, Their mind set is $1 its worth than $10.

Kind Regards,

An easy cash mate and they do not want to gamble for the project. At the same time the people the hodL to death had an opportunity to double triple or get 10 times more from their holdings.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:37:45 AM

I think that was a stupid thing. Why do that thing? ICO has giving you a free coin, but you sell it for cheap price. And this is was still happen till now. LOL

How stupid who dump the ICO coin. I guess, Their mind set is $1 its worth than $10.

Kind Regards,

There is no bad thing about dumping as long as you can have a profit from it. Aside, we are here in crypto to earn and not what other people feel about dumping. It's a fair competition, for everyone and those who are smart enough will surely gain.
It's a matter of how much we can gain in each time we  sell out, dumping can be ride whoever desire doing it, though its really pushing down the value of any certain assets but its giving opportunities too for those who's really willing to hold, trading business is all about buying and selling so the fluctuations are part of the system, weak and fear shouldn't be part of this activities.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
ArkMage

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:42:51 AM

Kind Regards,

You're wrong man. Most ICO tokens were paid for by investors, they sell token to return their investment - fix income or fix losses... There's much less ways to earn free coins and even less good projects doing bounties\giveaway...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Brutea

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:48:52 AM

Possibly some of them just truly require cash around then, the other simply need the brisk benefit, and the rest sufficiently imbecilic on the off chance that he supposes since he gets the coin by doing abundance or airdrop he can offer it under the underlying cost. We shouldn't don't pass judgment on other individuals however cause we never comprehend what sort of economy foundation he faces.
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:00:33 PM

A product of some quick profit takers, after ICO's some do make about Twickenham the ICO price and those that bought it earlier would want to quickly dump and move to the next, but there could be regrets when one must have dumped and the coin moves ten times further, happened to me with Electroneum

NuttyOracle

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:05:24 PM

Actually, I think there are distinctive reasons why seekers dump a token even in the wake of completing a great deal of work to accomplish the token. A portion of the reasons might be on the grounds that the seekers don't generally have trust in the possibilities of the coin or on the grounds that they need cash and there is no other contrasting option to accomplish this.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 12:08:27 PM

Kind Regards,
I think the reason of dumping Bounty Rewards Coin is to earn more money. They preventing to sell at lowest point. Their plan is to sell then they buyback later after price of coin gets cheaper or lower. Frequently some  ICO projects today price are dump after they enter in exchange. Anyway they have the rights to dump their holdings that's their decision and no one can stop them, on the other hand if price will go up im sure they will regret.

I understand their mind set actually, they want to have the money earlier than other investors, they don't like the wait they just sell their tokens and get on to the another project.

arkaasay

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:12:41 PM

Maybe some of them just really need the money at that time, maybe they will get it soon and then buy it back when dumped by another bounty hunter, then you will get extra coins.
pogicute1234

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:14:29 PM

They do a marketing strategy. so if you are well aware of the strategy to do so you are not losing money you should always be in the market for you to know when you will be out of money. Be smart in trading for more money to be received.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:15:18 PM

Profit.

Free coin and cheap price? if ever you got those tokens for free why it matters that you will sell it for a cheaper price? you have nothing to lose if you decide to sell it with that price. Because whether you sell at higher price or lower price, you have nothing to lose because its only for free.

If that coin is dumpable, it will be dumped no matter what.
Melih1905

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 12:23:20 PM

Because if you don't dump the free tokens during bearish market you will see it lose its value between your hands, ICOs are not worth investing during this market because they almost all fail
Barrycuda7

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:26:46 PM

Mainly people dump when they are really in need of money. They also that for quick money. Others are just dumb enough to think they will get good profit by dumping them at a cheap price.
LaserPie

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:57:14 PM

I don't think this is some stupid decision. Because everyone in this cryptoworld has their own strategies. We don't know which one they are following so that's why can't judge their judgement.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:58:44 PM

Impatience is one of the best answer and wanted to get an easy money. There are many reasons why they are dumping the coin. Most of the time, an altcoin gets dump because they wanted to sell it high and buy it low. The negative side of that sell high, buy low for impatient hunters are they are the most victim of missing the biggest opportunity where that altcoin gets listed to a well known exchange. Well,it actually depends on that ICO how they will manage the project. If the members are trash then what do you expect?
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:10:24 PM

maybe some of them need money or that is the goal from the beginning, for example he participates in the campaign, then immediately sells it.
there is no specific reason for that.
AngryPanther

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:20:34 PM

I think there can be several reasons behind those dumping. Maybe they want some quick cash. Or maybe they want to do investment on other coins or projects that's why they dump the tokens.
Kulitha

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 01:27:33 PM

According to me, The most of bounty hunters are in young ages. And they are finding money for their requirements. So when those gets coins they just want money and in this bear market they don't have confidence about future also.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:30:09 PM

Kind Regards,

Some of bounty participants are not stupid in dumping the coin.
like me, i do dump my tokens right away because i know that once the bounty budget distributed there will be a massive dumping.
then once the price are really deep i will buy again, this will give me more tokens on my wallet.
am i stupid? or just another type of genius?
Vatimphady

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:23:40 PM

Not everyone hodl the same token or coin in this crypto market. People has different perceptions here. So i think they know how to make their own way here. That's why i don't think much about their decisions.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:34:38 PM

I do not agree with people dumping what I think as quality coins or tokens. Maybe because they have liquidity issues or maybe because they also expect others to dump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: