Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:23:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Dumper Thinking  (Read 1186 times)
Wandly

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:00:34 PM

I don’t think any people of this market just lose their ICO without any reason. Maybe they have financial problem that’s why they sell the coins. Because I think all knows holding the coins bring profit for them.
Vatimphady

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:04:27 PM

I don’t know why people dump coins. Maybe they got panic to see the market conditions and sell their coins because they don’t understand that ups and downs are common scenario in crypto market.   
permatasai

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:09:15 PM

if you collect coins or tokens from the airdrop and bounty then you will feel when it's only a little late to sell tokens, the price will fall in and is difficult to recover and it will take a long time and may die automatically. so the right moment to sell is the best for them. here the thing that should have an interesting strategy is the dev and the market until there is no dump that is so big
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:13:16 PM

Hi guys, i just want to know, what the advantage for dumping the ICO coin?

I think that was a stupid thing. Why do that thing? ICO has giving you a free coin, but you sell it for cheap price. And this is was still happen till now. LOL

How stupid who dump the ICO coin. I guess, Their mind set is $1 its worth than $10.

Kind Regards,

Stupidity comes from those people who speaks things they don’t even know what comes out from their mouth.do you know that 80-95% of them are scammers or just bringing shitcoins so what the hunters do is practicality to save some amount before the said tokens or coins dies

I have joined how many bounties before and only fee of them gives me profits,because i followed  what OPs want us to do,to hold those damn coins/tokens and after months it end up nothing as in no value at all

So for those hunters i should say,continue your strategy and dump the reward the very moment you have paid
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:17:45 PM

You are a fool, the main reason they dump is because they have made a profit. Investors are not stupid, they have already profit from the bonus given by ICO, so it is only natural that they do a dump to return the capital and want to invest in other ICO.

Dreamace7

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:20:48 PM

A lot of reasons could lead a holder to sell their assets cheap, as quick as possible.
But everyone has the heart or ability to handle fluctuations in the unpredictable market.
Everything is profit to bounty hunters, so they have nothing to lose.
Investors with huge bonuses also dump their assets.
And I think everyone is free to do whatever with their earned coins/tokens.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
blckhawk

Activity: 1526
Merit: 332

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:23:36 PM

I think that was a stupid thing. Why do that thing? ICO has giving you a free coin, but you sell it for cheap price. And this is was still happen till now. LOL

How stupid who dump the ICO coin. I guess, Their mind set is $1 its worth than $10.

Kind Regards,

Maybe they did think the way you said it. Well, I am not one of those people but may be I would be one of those if I haven't realize one thing that is very crucial and must be remembered as always. Well, that is that crypto does really change all over all the time, and you must expect not only but a lot of thing towards your holding thus, you must not dump it right quickly when you got it, because there is always a chance of luck and bad luck, you just choose when you want to pick it up.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:34:11 PM

Kind Regards,
Not everyone who throws ICO coins is a fool, Maybe some of them only really need money at that time, others just want to get quick profits, because not everyone has enough savings to wait for coins to reach a good price, don't judge others because we never knew what economic background he faced.
gikere

Activity: 171
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:34:51 PM

Kind Regards,
Hi there, i just want to know, what the advantage for holding the free ICO coin?

I think that was a stupid thing. Why do that thing? ICO has given you a free worthless coin because they have a massive amount of it anyway, but you able to sell it for a price. And this is was still happen till now. LOL

How stupid who hold the ICO coin. I guess, their mind set is a worthless coin/trash token that everyone get for FREE could turn to worth than $10.

Taste your own medicine, OP.
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:20:54 AM

Dumping coins is mostly done by newbies, I agree. Wise will study and research before they invest, keep patience while the market is down, sweet the price stats and anticipate how far a coin can endure and in the right time will take the right decision to get benefited. Before you enter the market, consider the risks and enter if you have patience.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:25:59 AM

Bounty hunters dumped their coin because they needed the money. I can't see any problem with that. It is their coin and they have every right to sell it anytime they want to. They don't need approval from hodlers or anyone from the crypto community. Just be thankful that you are not that in need of money and has the ability to hodl. Most people doesn't have that kind of luxury but please don't look down on them.Just let them be.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:30:11 AM

if you blame the dumper, then why don't you buy the coin when many people dump
of course that will be an advantage for you, by increasing the sell margin which is likely to profit more than 30%
You need to know, that everyone has their own trading techniques, all you need to look for is experience, not bullying people who do dumps

Vargum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:33:12 AM

I think that everyone decides for themselves when to sell ICO coins or bounty campaigns, as a rule, most of the participants do so, maybe because they need money or because they have not studied enough coins to understand its value. In my opinion, it is better to keep promising coins for a while

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Agaventy

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:05:12 AM

Most of the people are either newbies or the keen people greedy enough to be rich in a moment who invest randomly in the market and when price downs FUDS runs through their vei9ns and they sell their coins.
playmain

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:29:26 AM

Maybe they just want to dump the price to buy at low. like if he have 10000000 token x and then he sell 2000000 token low price and aycces make the peice dump he profit from rest token that he ddnt sell
SladderyNewS

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:29:58 AM

I don't think a wise man would dump a coin for a nearly free price which he bought with investing his time and money. In these case Holding with patience is a must but I don't think people sell this coin out of fear if he is not immature.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:35:34 AM

there are so many bounty hunter or investors who are making dump just because of the bad news so sometimes the price of coin is too low for the dumpers too they are pushing that they just fall into their coin hold they are suddenly thinking of do their own coin sales when sometimes people are also sorry about why they are worth it so think before you sell your coin.

Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:36:24 AM

Kind Regards,

it seems you don't understand about ico and investment. not all of them give coins for free. That's why each ICO project has a white paper as a vision and mission in every step and future progress.
so I suggest, you should look for a lot of understanding about this industry.
Bit poul

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:05:06 AM

everyone has different strategy. maybe dumping is their strategy to earn money. they just follow it. you can not call them like that.
CoinMarKetHW

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:07:39 AM

They just do it because they have lack of knowledge. They don’t know how to trade in cryptomarket. They get scared if the market being unstable. These are just foolishness unless they will hold their coins for long term benefits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: