Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:32:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Dumper Thinking  (Read 1192 times)
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:27:17 AM

Blaming bounty hunters is the way ICO team use to hide their weakness. Token dump after ICO is mainly because of private and presale investor, they sell out their token in low price because they still have profit with their bonus token. The ICO is not good so its investors see no future for token, they will not hold token which has no future.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:32:27 AM

The investor always start to buy ico on the first time, they have try invest when ico still  on pre sale, they can buy ico coin with lower price and get much bonus from ico sale. After listing the ico coin on market with little higher than ico price, they are selling because have take profit with bonus on ico buy.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:51:24 AM

Hi guys, i just want to know, what the advantage for dumping the ICO coin?

I think that was a stupid thing. Why do that thing? ICO has giving you a free coin, but you sell it for cheap price. And this is was still happen till now. LOL

How stupid who dump the ICO coin. I guess, Their mind set is $1 its worth than $10.

Kind Regards,

Not all ICO coins can reach $1, now a days ICO coins are just a value of piece of candy in hundreds piece of ICO coins, meaning it is not worth to hold but to dump only. You are so lucky when the ICO coins reached or pump upto $0.5 cents. So dont blame dumpers because it is the only to earn a good profits than to lost it.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 02:51:41 AM

they just haven't learned only when coins ICO could still experience a price increase even more than they sell. Yet many minded as long as the price is still high then it will be a good thing for them to sell before the price drops to the lower point. obviously just an opinion it is less precise because if you want to be patient and wait even then the increase will occur and could even reach or approach the value of ICO.

Shikamaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:12:47 AM

There are many reasons to kill the price of a token, and one of them can be because indeed some parties want the token price not to grow to be large. Okay maybe some people don't think, but I'm sure more bounty hunters hold tokens until they are at least close to ico. So I think the distribution of tokens is one of the key factors to control the price of a token.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:25:15 AM

throw the coins was sure to get the results and it will not be able to get the fit you want. many distributions take place and directly selling even though it's in the value the cheap. This is funny because if you want to wait for some time the only price will certainly go up as expected. but many are in doubt and panic about it.
Kokakolla

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:38:06 AM

they just haven't learned only when coins ICO could still experience a price increase even more than they sell. Yet many minded as long as the price is still high then it will be a good thing for them to sell before the price drops to the lower point. obviously just an opinion it is less precise because if you want to be patient and wait even then the increase will occur and could even reach or approach the value of ICO.
Well, actually people who have already made a good amount of profit from selling their previous share of coins decides to dump the current and certainly a very small share compared to their previous lot, at a very lower price so that other people cannot make enough profit like them and the price they are selling at becomes the market standard. That's very commond, right?
carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:41:22 AM

Yes, because it's a free coin. imagine if they had to pay or buy ico coins. without bonus and airdrop, the value of the coin will be stable and increase.
abbywem

Activity: 100

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:42:14 AM

Dumpers are crazy for dumping at these BS prices.  The best possible thing to do is hold tight and wait for the rebound.  They are talking about Bitcoin on CNBC for Christ sakes.  CNBC is where the government and bankers pump news to people who think they are intelligent.  Government is in on it.  Dont let them shake you.

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
berkatmendrofa

Activity: 295
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:44:35 AM

Maybe they are new to the crypto world and just want to get money quickly by participating in the bounty campaign and not knowing the price when ico they just want the token fast and earn money by selling cheap.
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:47:38 AM

They will not care about what they get from airdrop or bounty. they only think about how to exchange ico tokens or coins into more valuable coins.
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:54:26 AM

I would say some of the bounty hunters have mouths that they are responsible for.  They may be forced to liquidate holding due to family illness or financial hardship. They could also be insane and think it's a good financial idea for gaining coins. 

hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:01:13 AM

The investors who got their tokens at a discount are not lossingoney though. For some, it would be nonsense to sell their coins for a much lower price but for those dumpers, as long as they have more money after joining an ICO, any price is selling price.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:07:30 AM

Some reasons why they throw Tokens are:
1. Not believe Tokens will be more valuable in the future
2. FIAT needs to urgently sell Tokens
3. Tokens are obtained from fraudulent results from multiple accounts

just opinions
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:12:55 AM

I think that was a stupid thing. Why do that thing? ICO has giving you a free coin, but you sell it for cheap price. And this is was still happen till now. LOL

How stupid who dump the ICO coin. I guess, Their mind set is $1 its worth than $10.

Kind Regards,
Do you say a stupid for the people who making dump ICO tokens? I don't think it's appropriate to say that, they have their own reasons why they make dumps of ICOs tokens, maybe because they want to buy at a cheaper price, or maybe because the project doesn't have great potential to bring the tokens up.

Raheemolu

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:25:09 PM

Kind Regards,

The advantage is that you get to exchange your token with some cash. But it is full of disadvantages of which one is that you sell at a loss to the investors.
captaincomet

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:14:12 PM

Yeah, some professional bounty hunter just have to dumt in order to pay their bills like miners. Sometimes they can hold some of the tokens if they belive in it long term
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:20:57 PM

we don't know what happens to everyone, maybe bounty hunters who sell their coins at cheap prices because they need money, I personally also do that when I need money because there is no other choice

Zarangozang

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:35:55 PM

Personally there is nothing wrong with this because everyone has their own views about the coins they get.
Depending on the analysis of the project, it has the potential to succeed, not from the performance of the team from Pre-ico and after ico. If the project has good prospects, it is better to continue, because the coin interest rates will continue to increase, if the results of prospect analysis are not good, it is better to sell when listing on the market. the problem is if the prospect is less convinced the price will go down.
Eddi45

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:54:48 PM

LOL this post is quite hilarious. but at the end of the day we won't blame the dumper because if he decides the hold other dumpers will make the coin worthless in his wallet Undecided . so in order to avoid that they dump whenever the coin hits exchange Cheesy Cheesy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: