Bitcoin Forum
September 07, 2024, 12:02:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Dumper Thinking  (Read 1216 times)
udocoin

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:14:13 PM

Lol totally hilarious post
I remember buying an ICO only for Airdroppers to dump the coin to nothing on me
I think devs should look into this to protect investors
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:46:26 PM

Whether ICO investor or bounty hunter, nobody got the coins for free because you either invested your money or time or even both for some people. So I see no reason why one should just dump his coins for cheap
hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:59:20 PM

Yes, I think that is not a wise decision, dumping price is crazy because the ICO had prepared and arranged the road map. So, it has the own price of the coins. They probably do dumping price for their own ROI, they will buy back their coins when it drops and downs. How others ideas about it? I think it is not a good strategy because it is like becoming greedy and only think their selfs.

kenmobility

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:04:09 PM

Hi guys, i just want to know, what the advantage for dumping the ICO coin?

I think that was a stupid thing. Why do that thing? ICO has giving you a free coin, but you sell it for cheap price. And this is was still happen till now. LOL

How stupid who dump the ICO coin. I guess, Their mind set is $1 its worth than $10.

Kind Regards,
You talking about people not dumping because they got the coins free, i think that is even the reason why they dump the coins, because no body can easily dump what he or she invested his or her hard earn money for cheap price.
Yunbalo

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:06:33 PM

Those people always expect that the market will recover and they always have the idea of buying more coins, some fear the market will collapse and dare not buy anymore.
Bhosted

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:37:22 PM

When the coin starts to fall in price it can be very profitable in case of buying and if price rises, but most of small tokens do not recover.  There are big risks..
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:46:00 AM

Sometimes proper judgment calls for a good timing. In the last year, it is okay to hold the ico reward bounty because surely the price really is going high. But right now, holding tokens is a worst idea of all. Better sell it immediately to avoid loss in your reward.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:01:45 AM

You can't really blame the bounty hunters for dumping their tokens, there could be financial needs on their part. Besides, the team already know the trend and ought to put in measures so that the dumping don't affect price too much.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:06:11 AM

Unfortunately, due to the fact that most Bounty Hunters live in developing countries where the cost of living is cheap, unlike peeps like me that have to pay an arm and a leg just to survive every month in Europe, they don't care to dump at any price. Also crypto is a man eat man world, whoever can get whatever first. There is no real community yet where people really support projects, especially in our bounty world, which is riddled with bounty cheats from Vietnam as well, which is so annoying as they try to steal my husband's and my identities and content. Every week my husband wastes at least two hours of his time reporting these Vietnamese cheaters. So especially the cheaters, they will always be the first to dump their tokens. They found a way to make fast money, stealing from the rest of us.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:18:02 AM

the dumper's minds are so short that just because of the smallest deficit they are selling it as a madman as a trader or investor we can panic in the possession or buy a coin but do not overdo us so we can not stress we hold it better to read the news so we know what altcoin is good for.

Wale777

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:21:10 AM

Well most people dump because of the bearish market at the moment , they are afraid things will continue to go worse and they don't want to be part of it, rather they dump whatever coin they have, in other words they are don't believe crypto will make it while some are dumping because they are in need of the money
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:59:36 PM

Well most people dump because of the bearish market at the moment , they are afraid things will continue to go worse and they don't want to be part of it, rather they dump whatever coin they have, in other words they are don't believe crypto will make it while some are dumping because they are in need of the money

that is just it and on thing that a lot of people do not know that the dumpers are always the same people that keep fomo-ing money into the market when they see just a little bit of recovery in the prices of the coins. They are always thinking that things are going to keep continuing on the track that they are currently on which is a wrong way to think about market movement.
Ikingpain

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:54:53 PM

Many bounty hunters need at least some money, and many are just stupid. I think that this will continue until they delay payments for some time.
bounty hunters are not the only one who dumps a coin, also some other people who holds the same coin, bounty hunters are holding only a little number from the supply, it is about 1-2% from the supply.
This is true, but it is enough to create an image of an active drop. Therefore, bounty hunters often set the pace at that. Further, other coin holders are connected and the price of the coin goes down.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:59:54 PM

I think that was a stupid thing. Why do that thing? ICO has giving you a free coin, but you sell it for cheap price. And this is was still happen till now. LOL

How stupid who dump the ICO coin. I guess, Their mind set is $1 its worth than $10.

Kind Regards,

A lot of people have the misconception that its only the bounty hunters that dump the ICO coin at any price. I must be sincere with you, there are some ICO investors that dump the tokens they buy during ICO. The reason behind their decision remain mysterious till date because it baffles me when someone purchased coin at $1 during ICO and sell at $0.3 on exchange.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:03:09 PM

Majority of bounty and airdrops hunters are only interested in immediate gratification, they are not ready for long term hold like investors and can dump any token for any price. This tends to affect the project in the short run, but great projects would always recover from the dump after a while.
hheight

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:09:35 PM

I think people switch on the panic mode in these situations. They see the falling price and think it will fall down further. But the fact is that the investors should stop selling tokens to maintain prices during development.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:11:01 PM

To me, dumping of coins right after is not the best. But I think we should not be too quick to judge since those who do that might have some genuine reasons of doing that.

airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:51:13 PM

There are really promising ICO that slow fails because of the price of its market value that keeps on decreasing before it even hits exchange market. That's also the reason why others will just sell their cryptos regardless of how much money they will earn.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
yayat

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:19:02 AM

Unlike that because the stomach needs to eat, all cryptocurency traders are different.
Ok maybe you have a lot of bitcoin, what if you don't have Bitcoin and have an ICO token and you're hungry?
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:22:29 AM

Kind Regards,
They dumped because they're already got they profit. If I am contended to price of my coins I will also sell but not almost like a dump coin. I will hold for 2 weeks to 1 month. Or its pump until the ICO price while on the market. Some of them its because they panic and they afraid to lose their income 50% ICO price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: