Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:57:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Dumper Thinking  (Read 1181 times)
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:47:01 AM

The price drop of token in the cryptocurrency is not depend on bounty dumpers alone, sometikes, it has to do with general market condition! For all is worth, bounty supply is not usually above 1% of tge whole token suoply.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 07:08:23 AM

Unlike that because the stomach needs to eat, all cryptocurency traders are different.
Ok maybe you have a lot of bitcoin, what if you don't have Bitcoin and have an ICO token and you're hungry?
Indeed it all depends on the circumstances. for those who are in conditions of forced and very needed then certainly sell quickly is an option. but for this time might be different. a lot of that was deliberately to sell briskly even at a low price because many who fear the price down deeper. many of the ICO like that and of course it's a little distrust about the value of making ICO when entering the market.

xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 07:10:14 AM

I Have dumped  before and the reason was that I had made 8000x on a certain coin, My thought "Self fast before it goes crashing to 0". I think a dumper looks out for substantial gains at the top to let off and take profit! But for believers like me; I just don't dump I dump to buy back possbly at the price I bought at first.. There are dumpers and there are believers, Dumpers don't go back in on a coin when they dump, believers dump to buy same coin cheaper while retaining gains from it!

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
Greenparkzhiv

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:13:07 AM

Hi guys, i just want to know, what the advantage for dumping the ICO coin?

I think that was a stupid thing. Why do that thing? ICO has giving you a free coin, but you sell it for cheap price. And this is was still happen till now. LOL

How stupid who dump the ICO coin. I guess, Their mind set is $1 its worth than $10.

Kind Regards,

Just some do not pursue big money. Ready mainly for bounty hunters to sell tokens for cheaper.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:17:05 AM

everyone has different motive to do so: who really needs the money, who is short-sighted, many working bots and a lot of accounts so they don't care how much a coin is worth, but most are just stupid and don't think about the future
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:42:27 AM

I think that was a stupid thing. Why do that thing? ICO has giving you a free coin, but you sell it for cheap price. And this is was still happen till now. LOL

How stupid who dump the ICO coin. I guess, Their mind set is $1 its worth than $10.

Kind Regards,

People who are dumping the token is only want to make fast money so they don't have to wait for a long time because every ICO at the market will need to wait before the price can increase. Besides that, I think they don't want to get the impact of the price if the price is down too deep and it could make them become confused to wait for the price. I think it's not stupid because they dump the token when the price is at the highest price so they can rebuy the token at the low price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:01:49 AM

I think people switch on the panic mode in these situations. They see the falling price and think it will fall down further. But the fact is that the investors should stop selling tokens to maintain prices during development.

I agree that there should be turnover in cryptocurrency but the situation of the market is very bad and no one want to lose money without profit. That's the reason they are holding their coins and waiting for a good day.

Yshakov.v

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:05:00 AM

I think that many are not just selling their tokens like that. Now almost all project tokens make a lot of -2-10x
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:31:16 AM

Most of the Bounty Hunters are not too selective in choosing projects, and do not have a clear idea of ​​which coins can grow in value and which ones will not, add to this the depressed mood in the market and statistics of closed projects. These are the main reasons why people sell.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:43:32 AM

I think that many are not just selling their tokens like that. Now almost all project tokens make a lot of -2-10x

Not everyone have bought in a bullish market. There are early investors and people who need the money, that can also a reason why people dump their tokens.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:49:01 AM

Many of the participants just want to earn profits but not to become a trader or investor. This is the reason why maany of them sell their coins after the moment it listed in the exchanges. This dumper mentality will continue unless they become traders or investors alsoin the future. Another factors for dumping a coin is the lost of confidence in the development of the coin or token and this will also trigger a panic selling if the devs unable to persuade the investors in supporting the coin or token.
clipto

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:51:50 AM

I think the most dumpers are the bounty hunters. They did not invest anything and got new tokens for the work. As soon as the token goes live on exchange, they are selling it, because they want to get at least something. Investors are not selling their coins at 0.2x from the ICO price.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 11:27:45 AM

I think people switch on the panic mode in these situations. They see the falling price and think it will fall down further. But the fact is that the investors should stop selling tokens to maintain prices during development.

When the market is in this situations we should always expect people selling their holding at lost price but I want you to know that not all the dumper sell their holding because of panic because some are impatience while some need some fund for something emergency.

cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:44:38 PM

I don't think that the people who dump the token are stupid, everyone has his own thinking. Maybe they just need the money or they are panic, we don't know exactly. It's better for us to give them any suggestion what to do than blame them.
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:50:00 PM

Kind Regards,

People who dump their tokens is not stupid,they have different reasons why they sell directly their tokens some them they need urgently fiat money and some bitcoiners dump their tokens because they need capital to use in tradings or they want to buy potential altCoins.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 03:11:54 PM

I said this before and I will say it again, The dumping of ICO Coins is inevitable because some of this dump came from the bounty hunters you cannot blame them from the dump because they work hard for the token they receive and they can do anything with it. and also the token or coin reward from bounty is only 1% of the entire coin supply.
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:55:21 PM

Dump coins. We may think that bounty hunters are the dumpers. But, it is not exactly 100% true. Many factors influence the coin is dumped. One of them is the low market today. Moreover, I think not all bounty hunters will sell their coins in the very low price. Although they need money they will think twice. I don't know what exactly makes it dumped. But, there are some tactics from all people involved to make the coins dumped and then buy them in  ery low price.

victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:57:46 PM

I think that you need to stop thinking that way, because today you need to start thinking quite the opposite, because only such an attitude towards cryptocurrency will lead to a normal market situation.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:01:22 PM

Man,imagine that you've received shit coin and you don't care about price, because you know that your token worth nothing.
Moreover some hunters need cash to get by
Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:03:40 PM

bounty hunter or airdrop hunters doesn't receive any coin for totally free. Every one has some task to do. So they have rights to get own decision. I think for dumping it related with quality of project. Because bounty hunters will hold there coins if the quality of project is high.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: