Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:38:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The name altcoin is boring  (Read 965 times)
johnreese5895

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:02:26 PM

lol Grin alts aren't bitches. We have some alts with quite an awesome tech behind them.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LaserPie

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:11:07 PM

I don't think this is the proper judgement for altcoins. Because there are lots of coins which have great opportunities to beat bitcoin in future. I know that bitcoin is the leader but still altcoins are not that bad.
sentoy

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:19:54 PM

it depends on the person who reacts whether it is boring or not, if I am instead I am passionate about finding the money coffers from the altcoins because if we are serious about going through and diligently it will get satisfying results, if not half done it is boring and cannot get maximum results.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
johnreese5895

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:20:32 PM

There are many shit coins but then there are many awesome alts too.
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:36:26 PM

If Bitcoin's the man of the cryptoworld then all other currencies are his bitches. So why don't we call them bitchcoins instead of alt coins Grin ?
Yeah, really funny. Undecided
Same treatment to Bitcoin back then when its price still very low, people make fun and calling it bitchcoin.
satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:12:03 PM

cant agree , alt coin are not trash , they are come to make alternate than bitcoin with their own opportunities and their own project , too arogant that say altcoin is shit
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:15:37 PM

Okay thatwas funny.  Grin
Well others call it differently like shitcoins, dust and many more.

While others dont want their supported coins to be called as altcoins because they think it is better than bitcoins. Something like BCH supporters and ETH. But you could call them whatever yoou want or whatever suits you.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:20:31 PM

We can not say that because altcoins are still part of cryptocurrency ,and there are a lot of altcoins that are very useful and ues as buy and sell scheme in the coin market cap.
kudosbadazz

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:03:58 PM

hahahaha are you for real? Are you serious? The moment you call all these bitchcoins, meaning they would be worthless and useles in the eyes of people. Calling it altcoins gives it the chance to prove itself in the right time...Etherium is now hot in the market since its an altcoin atleast a bit respect has being giving to it.  My mind

◢▬LIBEREUM▬◣ (https://www.libereum.io/)
—(••÷[ FORTES FORTUNA JUVAT! ]÷••)—
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:05:39 PM

If Bitcoin's the man of the cryptoworld then all other currencies are his bitches. So why don't we call them bitchcoins instead of alt coins Grin ?
that is a funny suggestion but i doubt that bitcoin is a king here or at least it is not the only king in the modern cryptocurrency world

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:06:33 PM

hahahaha are you for real? Are you serious? The moment you call all these bitchcoins, meaning they would be worthless and useles in the eyes of people. Calling it altcoins gives it the chance to prove itself in the right time...Etherium is now hot in the market since its an altcoin atleast a bit respect has being giving to it.  My mind
altcoins are good and most of them do not depend on bitcoin so there is jo sense in calling them as the author suggested

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:28:20 PM

I don't think so.It's seems to you because bitcoin is the first heard crypto to you.altcoin is not a specific coin , but its the collection of other coin except bitcoin. There are many other coin like bitcoin which are not so popular but these are also crypto currency.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:43:17 PM

Alts have their own usages, functions, and community so we can't call it like that, we know there are a lot of useless and scam coins on the crypto market right now but at the same time there are legitimate and good for long-term investments, bitcoin is the best but we can't hide the fact that there are good altcoins that are worth to invest and use this time it is the matter of distinguishing worthful to worthless coins.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:45:51 PM

Because we are trying to create real crypto solution and not only jokes coins like Dogecoin or Pizzacoin. I do not understand how can you ask about this sh**t.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:48:50 PM

I don't think all altcoins are so bad that they can be called shit! I think that many projects are very good and maybe some of the altcoins will eventually be more popular than bitcoin, because we all know that bitcoin has very, very many disadvantages!!!
Symproverse

Activity: 261

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:50:55 PM

I don't know what wrong happen with altcoin to you. But there are some altcoin they doing very well gradually and if anyone want to invest with altcoin they need to be patient because it's a long term invest.
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:51:24 PM

I think cryptocurrency just like many other things that success.
It seems like everyone being doctrines for any success pioneer to be the mother of all things that followed, even though it's not fully right.
BounderbyMAX

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:14:41 PM

I hear about altcoin that it's alternative coin of bitcoi. Why they say that I don't know. But I think there are many factor that's crying to need to improve for altcoin.
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:29:37 PM

The altcoin is no boring, its so boring,, from many days o no sorry from many months altcoins have just one job that is decreasing and decreasing day by day with new ratio with new percentage with new amount Cry Cry Cry Cry
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:03:16 PM

Because crypto is all about investments, who has the time to waste in unnecessary conjecture. Be a game changer not a name changer!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: