Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:12:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The name altcoin is boring  (Read 965 times)
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:15:36 PM

The altcoin is no boring, its so boring,, from many days o no sorry from many months altcoins have just one job that is decreasing and decreasing day by day with new ratio with new percentage with new amount Cry Cry Cry Cry
We knew how bad it's prices today and we are still struggling hard until now.  But there is no reason that we call it useless investment, and even it will continue until year end, I still find myself comfortable with it.
It could not be a big help to us if we keep on moaning and complaining such behavior cause we can't do nothing instead of just letting it go like that.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IslandLady

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:05:31 PM

Bitcoin is the pioneer of this cryptocurrency world. Mostly people know about cryptocurrency for Bitcoin. It is far more popular than other coins which make it really uncomparable.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:33:33 PM

Bitchcoins is funny. And this is the sad truth of life. Sometimes it seems that it would be nice to save BTC and some coins (which I have LOL), and everything else remove from history, memory, being Grin.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:37:20 PM

If Bitcoin's the man of the cryptoworld then all other currencies are his bitches. So why don't we call them bitchcoins instead of alt coins Grin ?

I suppose this post is meant to be funny. There's a truth to it though. Whenever King Bitcoin moves, every altcoin are affected. I wonder when will that trend stop.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:45:26 PM

If Bitcoin's the man of the cryptoworld then all other currencies are his bitches. So why don't we call them bitchcoins instead of alt coins Grin ?
From the word ALT which means alternative. Any other things created after the original ones would really be considered to be this. Altcoins will be suited out on those coins being created after Bitcoins existence and later on people do called it shitcoins due to most of them doesnt really have any value at all except to those projects who do really have innovation or do really give out benefits but you can actually call it for yourself as bitchcoin.  Cheesy
GreenAnat

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

W12 – Scam

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:02:18 PM

And what do you dislike about the name altcoin? Sounds less rude)) And if you study the meaning of the prefix Alt, it turns out that these coins are developing at the expense of Bitcoin. This is very logical and sounds more aesthetic.

Be careful with W12, tricked everyone who worked in the bounty campaign. Maybe the investor will lose their money
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:39:57 PM

Do you really know the meaning of altcoin. Alt means alternative, that means you have other options to the main coin, which is bitcoin. Had it been we have only bitcoin in the crypto space, there would have been a monopoly power. Some set of people would have been in serious control of cryptocurrency, instead of being a world wide opportunity. So having alternative coins call for competition and diversification. So they should not be seen as bitches, but as alternatives
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:42:47 PM

Do you really know the meaning of altcoin. Alt means alternative, that means you have other options to the main coin, which is bitcoin. Had it been we have only bitcoin in the crypto space, there would have been a monopoly power. Some set of people would have been in serious control of cryptocurrency, instead of being a world wide opportunity. So having alternative coins call for competition and diversification. So they should not be seen as bitches, but as alternatives

Now that makes a lot of sense and rightly so. The net of crypto is so vast that not all coins get the glamour but only those which emerge out first, that's where Bitcoin stands and the renaming coins take the rest of that spotlight, to put it metaphorically.
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:04:44 PM

I don't have any issues with the name of altcoin, so as long as it will serve its purpose and goal, that would be fine with me. It's just a name anyway. Why would I concern myself on something that is not priority or something to be concerned of. Let's just hope that the market will rise again and all our holdings will be paid of.

hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:19:31 AM

Bitcoin is the best crypto ever. But altcoins are impoving gradually and it will take time to be a sustainable crypto.So, in future altcoin will be one of the promising crypto.
lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:23:35 AM

As they do not name and people will trust and invest them. The main thing is not the name but technology and development. Moreover, all coins can be divided into several categories, so there is no problem in this.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
btcscal

Activity: 272

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:39:11 AM

If another coin like ETH or Lite coin would start as a cryptocurrency using Blockchain tech, all of us would call it in its name and thereafter, other coins would be called altcoins. Bitcoin was the first to come out that's why we call it in its name. That doesn't make less the importance of other coins. Other coins are important as well as they made it possible to spread the crypto-space.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:05:04 AM

Well, it is up to you if you said that and maybe it was because you don't know the meaning of altcoin.
I think altcoin means alternate coins, the alternate coins aside bitcoin in cryptocurrency.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:10:03 AM

If all of them are shitcoins or bitchcoin as you sad why they exist on the market. Do you really think that they are all scum? Behind of them stay revolutionary technologies.

Hablinfuld

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:23:08 AM

This type of joke is pretty irrelevant. Altcoins do have many influences on the market. Just think of the crypto-space without Altcoins. This is mare a market without them. They are not just Bitches but they are the member of the team BTC is leading.
Foress

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:43:55 AM

We can't say them Bitches thus we should call them sweetheart of BTC itself. Without altcoins, the market as well as BTC the king will become as like as obsolete. Every element of the crypto-space depends on others. Even the shitcoins and scams also have values in this market, if we think thoroughly.
Dashaaraily

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:46:30 AM

bitcoin dominate the crypto market.but this altcoin also important in crypto mrket. these altcoin exist in the market for long time. if they are really shit they are not exist in the market. as market need them they do their work properly.
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:59:21 AM

There's some truth to that. Many of the coins depend on the behavior of bitcoin and its moods.No altcoin is independent and where bitcoin will tell-Tudu and the market will move.
alister.kain

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:01:32 AM

I see something worthy in your words  Grin Sounds very logic, I agree. What is about names of crypto currencies they are really so strange and but significant and determining. I suppose that they will be the same in future because it is the best way to have a success here and to promote the coin better.
kabir ullah

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:01:53 AM

you can not condiser them like this. these coin plays an important role in the crypto currency. these coin works as supportive character in the market and we need them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: