Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:27:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Many Cryptocurrencies, Why Amon?  (Read 153 times)
AmonCard (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 11:34:35 AM

https://blog.amon.tech/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/23082018145725644.jpg

Instead of just introducing a new crypto-token like the mainstream companies, Amon sought to mitigate cryptocurrency by the use of its Artificial Intelligence. Moreover, the Amon card also helps store several different types of cryptocurrency, besides the standard Bitcoin and Ethereum.

https://blog.amon.tech/many-cryptocurrencies-why-amon/
den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:48:13 PM

They still makes new topics one by one...
WTF are you doing?
No card, no real work, no data, no date, nothing!
Just new topics and one Essah trying to do something in telegram...

Also some wallets receive millions of tokens (at least from first days of August) and sold them out on exchange.

Only one step from word SCA...

LinkinPrak852

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:52:06 PM

This does seem interesting the things Amon said it can provide to their customers who have Amon card in their possession. But it would have been better if there were more details on the members of the team in Amon.
blackandwhite89

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:13:56 PM

Amon's CEO Daniele Izzo is a great personality and has been in the crypto space for quite some time now. I am quite sure he is going to lead Amon to the right track as their project looks very promising to me due to their objective of solving problems of the crypto space which is highly required and wanted by the crypto community right now.
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:57:33 PM

I participated in the bounty campaign of this project, and the enthusiastic Amon, still bought a small amount of Amn coins.  So far I've only seen the vote for the design of the cards.  Perhaps the project is moving along its intended path, and they are trying to postpone the issue of cards to the best market situation.
Asprincess7

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:26:33 AM

Amon has already introduced their digital card rather than focusing on the token part which is done by many ICOs these days. Moreover, the steps they have taken to prove themselves different from other projects in the crypto field definitely proves their authenticity and it will help them in the long run.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:31:51 AM

I am one of your token holders and now I am confused between cutting losses or tokens that continue to be worthless and I am truly losing assets.

So what will you do to get back up and even exceed your ico price?

Nightingale2

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:06:54 AM

My question is hidden in your topic honestly, "why amon?" Rather than just posting a link to an article please provide a few bits of information so that people can get a minimum idea of what they are going to read. However, if you are affiliated with Amon, then I suggest you to provide information on your team in you website.
Patriode

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:01:36 PM

The visions of Amon is really great. It is implementing the AI technology in a good way. Though i haven’t properly researched about it. But i found that Amon maximizes value with the help of AI.
LaserPie

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:23:06 PM

I think Amon has good potential to have a great future ahead. It can convert cryptocurrency to fiat currency instantly with the best rate. And it is really easy to use this crypto debit card.
Raccuporly

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:41:11 PM

I was learning about Amon for some days. It really has some good reviews on several platforms. It has some wonderful features like AI based instant conversion, built-in exchange, etc.
OneyZ

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:49:57 AM

I read the article about Amon on that link. I learn that Amon came with the unique solutions to solve crypto problems with AI technology which makes it better than other.
Exprow

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:49:20 AM

Amon is a new Crypto with Ai in cryptoworld. Digital currency with newer technology makes it superior than others and it has ability to solve many crypto problems.
Demonic Minotaurs

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:23:12 PM

well thank you very much for asking our opinions but I afraid that you question is not very clear and specific,  if you don't amon or if you have face any problems in it systems it will be much helpful if you identify that clearly
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: