Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:13:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are We Entering a Crypto Bull Run?  (Voting closed: September 06, 2018, 11:51:31 AM)
Yes - 0 (0%)
No - 0 (0%)
On the way! - 0 (0%)
Not even close... - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Bull Run!!!  (Read 26280 times)
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:23:01 AM

We are waiting for this more than 8 month already but till now there not any sign the crypto market will bullish again. And from historical price of Bitcoin the duration of bull market around 1 to 2 years , so we should be waiting longer for this. Who always patient wait for that, they will make huge profit later but for unpatient people will miss that moment. Crypto bull run will be coming but we dont know the exact times , so we should be keep patient.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:33:26 AM

Crypto bull run we can expect in the month of Nov to Jan same like last year the crypto market is running in next crypto bull run we can expect the prices to reach previous all-time high prices
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:40:47 AM

Nope,because theres no bullrun that will be happening this year,and maybe until next year because were now in the real market and pumping is not a thing now

Dont you want to he in the rightful prices than those bubble ?Reality makes this community more trustworthy and many of us must accept this

Stop giving people a false expectation this will only bring many to failure and bitterness
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:45:27 AM

Nope,because theres no bullrun that will be happening this year,and maybe until next year because were now in the real market and pumping is not a thing now

Dont you want to he in the rightful prices than those bubble ?Reality makes this community more trustworthy and many of us must accept this

Stop giving people a false expectation this will only bring many to failure and bitterness

all of us are expecting for the bull run and for sure the bull market will start on the last quarter of the year ( i.e december ) because that moth is always the most indemand month of the year . high price wont also mean that cryptos are now a bubble because a real bubble is somthing that vanished instantly no matter what the price of the coin is but look at the crypto . crypto is still alive and kicking for over 8 years . 

that is a good evidence that crypto are legit and will last a lifetime .
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:56:34 PM

Crypto bull run we can expect in the month of Nov to Jan same like last year the crypto market is running in next crypto bull run we can expect the prices to reach previous all-time high prices

There we go again with expectations. You are aware that many people already expected a bull run several times this year and ended up disappointed. I don't know why a lot still expect too much from the market this year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:31:47 PM

As for the bear season, it seems we're still there buddy. Prices haven't been encouraging at all and we're still struggling to soar higher than we're now. Anyways this correction we're in now may help provide better grounds for us in the future. Nothing remains at where it is forever, time shall surely change. We cannot be bearish forever.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:28:10 PM

It seems that everyone wants a bull run to happen immediately, I will like the same but I need to recognize that I simply do not see it, the market is not in any kind of big trend right now, it is just moving in a range, sometimes it goes below that range and sometimes it goes slightly above that range, but that's it, so there is not a new bear market coming and there is not a bull run coming either, I know it's hard but you will need to get used to this because I think it is going to last for years.
Rexxxem

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:26:28 PM

After the middle of august alts bounced but I'd don't like to call it a bullrun, it looks more like dad cat bounce before we go down and after that perhaps... Wink
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:17:27 AM

In my opinion all crypto already in the bottomed and bull market just started. From the technical analysis also any indication bull run and new ATH will start soon. Long duration already crypto on down trend and usually during this periode the market already oversold and will change to bullish. Historycal data and price action of crypto is also give anwer if bull market is just near.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
bitverzo

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:23:35 AM

There will be bull run at the end of the year
This is the Btc forecast
https://bitverzo.com/forecast/bitcoin
Arthurian60

Activity: 234

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:03:53 AM

This can't be the real bull run. We all know what happened towards last year ending. That was the real bull run. The kind of bull run that elevate every other Altcoins. We will be sure to say the bull run is coming!
crocus

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:13:29 AM

I don't think its a bull run cause its like a bull trap, market are still unpredictable, all alts going up but eventually goes down but yet I have a feeling that this year we will have a bull run and the date its unexpected but it will. so better to hodl all your assets and don't panic sell.
gayan777

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:12:55 AM

Let's be honest here. One guys says that BitCoin will rally around the time of the conference and everyone puts out similar stories with no real information as to why the conference will make the crypto market go bull through a crystal shop to the moon.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:06:54 AM

Crypto will bull run if there are many mass adoption of crypto,  to make this happen we should promoting together benefits of crypto to the many people around the globe.  For now just around 1% of people put money in to crypto and by keep promoting will be possible there will be more demand.  Now many crypto community created product to make easy to buy and sell crypto and more regulation come,  so crypto will bull run for sure but we should wait patient for that.

Ekaterina Stalin

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:32:13 AM

I think the current market still has a long gap with the bull market. The continued downturn in the market has caused many investors to suffer losses. When most people are unwilling to bear the loss, they will sell coins, which will make the market fall further!
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:46:27 PM

I think the current market still has a long gap with the bull market. The continued downturn in the market has caused many investors to suffer losses. When most people are unwilling to bear the loss, they will sell coins, which will make the market fall further!
Patience really be needed now but it sadly some individuals can't wait for it and just sacrifice their hardworks resulting into big losses. They might get surprised and it very unexpected to have this long period of dips which could encourage their mind to think of selling and ruin everything they aim for.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:53:23 PM

Actually to say it is much fluctuating more in the market. If there real bump and growth ahead all the people love to put their invest on the best cryptocurrencies in the marketplace. They will be able to make something out of it.
If there is perfect speculation that this is the day for bull run!
Then I am really happy about it so much.

ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:55:15 PM

Patience really be needed now but it sadly some individuals can't wait for it and just sacrifice their hardworks resulting into big losses. They might get surprised and it very unexpected to have this long period of dips which could encourage their mind to think of selling and ruin everything they aim for.
They think that there's no other way aside from accepting the fact that they already lose huge and they need to move on, some of them are already quitting
tired enough to keep on waiting, losing faith that the bull will run again and bounce back in eash good assets will bring decent earings, this is now between
believers and skills traders.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:36:47 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 11:40:45 PM by yesyes18

I think the bull run for this year is very skeptical. Almost every prediction has not been happening but well, I still believe in what I believe and so i won't losse hope yet. Who knows, maybe tomorrow might be the start of a new rally or not. Ot might take some months more or years to get there but I'll always be happy if crypto is still alive and haven't collapsed. That's my ultimate aim and dream.

josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:52:55 PM

As mush as I like the idea of being on the way of a crypto bull market I feel that there isn't anything special happening particularly to drive a price rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: