Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:24:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the safest and most reliable altcoin?  (Read 2931 times)
Komandor8957

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 06:37:08 PM

Yes, there are several options, for example from old coins I like ETH, Ripple and Cardano. If you take a new coin, then I am seduced by Semux, Kora, Bitdegree. I see that they are trying to develop in this aggressive environment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:39:55 PM

I think the current XRP is good and safe enough to be used as an investment place because I see in this bleak period XRP is able to survive better than other coins even from bitcoin. so if you intend to invest I suggest you buy XRP.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 02:03:25 AM

for the safe for the long term, I have the choice of ripple a lot of support continues to flow on the ripple and it will have an effect on the long-term ripple in the market.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nepeso

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:05:32 AM

The crypto market remains a very unpredictable direction. Therefore, no one can say for sure which coins are the most reliable and profitable investment solutions today. Personally, I prefer to distribute my investments for the purchase of different altcoins from among the top-20.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:37:49 AM

What for you is the safest and most reliable altcoin that any beginners of cryptocurrency can buy and invest in to? Because bitcoin is unpredictable I wonder if I can start buying altcoins instead, however, I do not want to buy an altcoin that will just be a waste of money. Any ideas?

There is nothing like a reliable altcoin, all of the altcoins have some kind of risks involved with them when you are investing in the coins,. The best thing for you to do is to invest your money into the coins that already have a lot of supporters behind them, with more people investing in a coin, the more likely it is to bull in the near future

Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:46:22 AM

There is no such altcoin at the market, because everything is still falling. Look at the market right now and you will see that the best coins are the stable coins  Grin Just buy great and perspective coins like ETH, LTC, BCH right now.
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:48:41 AM

What for you is the safest and most reliable altcoin that any beginners of cryptocurrency can buy and invest in to? Because bitcoin is unpredictable I wonder if I can start buying altcoins instead, however, I do not want to buy an altcoin that will just be a waste of money. Any ideas?
At the moment I think the quickest and most reliable altcon that XLM has a good market position and high speed transaction processing.
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:49:41 AM

funny question. you can buy usdt token and sleep well if you need safest coin. or another similar stablecoin.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:06:31 PM

There is no such altcoin at the market, because everything is still falling. Look at the market right now and you will see that the best coins are the stable coins  Grin Just buy great and perspective coins like ETH, LTC, BCH right now.
Everyone have its own speculations in regards to this matter, what is important before you will invest your money is to educate yourself about different
knowledge, if you have this type of skills then it might be much easier to you analyzing the current situations and what potential assets to buy and hold,
future will be fine keep being positive and invest with your learning.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:19:51 PM

For this time, the market is in All altcoins are go down so drastically, there is no stable coins. Even some altcoins that have relatively stable prices have a big impact right now like Dogecoin. A good choice to invest now might be XRP and XLM.
stomerliren

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:23:59 PM

when moment to buy?
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:30:34 PM

I would single out two coins. This is ETH and Ripple. Today, these coins are the leader in terms of capitalization, not counting Bitcoin.

rataplannetje69

Activity: 205

🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:42:27 PM

You can pick any coins and you could be rich or you can lose your money. No one tell you for sure because this market is dangerous and risky
I agree. It is impossible to predict which altcoin will be profitable in the future. Several months ago I could make such a prediction, but now I think nobody truly knows what's going on and how it will end for which altcoin.

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:42:47 PM

I do not think that there is any kind of altcoin which is more reliable than bitcoin. All cryptocurrencies are not predictable. Just at some point they have different growth rates.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:37:57 PM

All altcoins like bitcoin are unpredictable . presently none of them can be regarded as most reliable or safest because they are all volatile. however for other reasons  the Ethereum  stands out because the technology behind it is more versatile and gives room for financial innovations like smart contracts.

Crypto market is unpredictable but there are one or two altcoins which has reached good market value and has good market cap and circulating supply.
It is Ripple one of the top altcoins to buy after ETH. Ripple has become one of the good altcoins and many investors showing interest towards ripple
I see and monitor developments owned by Ripple. Ripple is becoming a stable enough coins in the process, with the ability of the development as it is able to make the Ripple as main coins are fairly safe and very able to reliably.

kiemtrataikhoan

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:44:30 PM

I do not think there is anything safe and reliable that can make a big profit, we are investing risky and have to accept it.
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:01:29 PM

Well if you ask me if what is the safest and most reliable altcoin for me is that all I could say is that I would still choose bitcoin than any altcoins or any crypto currency out there because nowadays almost all of the crypto currency out there are just fake ready to be abandon by its developers as soon they got money from its investors and there's no other safest and most reliable rather than bitcoin.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 01:10:35 PM

You must decide first if it is for long term or short term because there is already top ranked altcoins that you can rely on and it is recommended to invest by everyone like ETH. You can definitely have a lot of profits if you invest in ETH and hodl it until reaches another ATH. The best time to buy is now while the price is still low. Don't worry for another dip because it is already below half from its ATH last year.
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:12:26 PM

In my opinion, Altcoins are also not predictable, because they also repel bitcoin besides capitalization!
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:20:30 PM

Well if you ask me if what is the safest and most reliable altcoin for me is that all I could say is that I would still choose bitcoin than any altcoins or any crypto currency out there because nowadays almost all of the crypto currency out there are just fake ready to be abandon by its developers as soon they got money from its investors and there's no other safest and most reliable rather than bitcoin.

Quiet true. But one can also choose ethereum next to bitcoin. It has already proven its credibility over the past years. Some potential altcoins are good but it is quiet hard to determine because of many scam coins. To be safe especially for beginners, bitcoin is a good choice. Though it is quite expensive even it's price has been dropping.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: