Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:17:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Between Ethereum (ETH) and ETHL  (Read 615 times)
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:55:07 PM

This is just another shitcoin and another exit project in the waiting. I don't see it as an Ethereum fork and any competition with Ethereum of any sort. A lot bitcoin forks were unsuccessful. Just is another one with Ethereum

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Silentsweeper785

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:25:41 PM

There are a lot of mixed comments when it comes to this. Some say that it has potential and that may surpass ETH while some say that it is just a waste of time and money and that it will soon disappear from the market. In the end, it will be our judgement in which we will act upon and then make a comment whether it is good or bad.
cryptocooper57

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:03:29 PM

I couldn't find a single evidence where it says ETHL is a fork of Ethereum and I am quite confused about the fact that they have named it after Ethereum. Moreover, ETHL's website looks very shady to me due to not having proper and enough information. Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think they are legit.
Isabella.21joy

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:13:13 PM

In my opinion Ethereum limited is not a hard fork of ethereum. I think this is a new contracts creation platform on which ETHl will be used as native token.
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:52:38 AM

So far Ethereum has not matched the price other than Btc, if it is ethically it is likely to be just to lure us so we can participate in the participation of the project.
YellowRose

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:20:38 AM

There hasn't been an announcement of releasing any forks of Ethereum so I don't think it is an official fork but even if it is, then let me tell you, hardforks never reach upto the potential or price of the main coin. Moreover, they can never promise anything out of the box which the main coin couldn't offer.
vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:48:06 AM

it's just another useless token. there are new "ethereums" and "bitcoins" showing up everyday, they steal the names to mislead people.
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:51:01 AM

I participated in a video campaign of a project namely ethereum limited (ETHL)
and in the plan the ETHL price will be the same as Ethereum.
Is ETHL (Ethereum Limited) a Hardfork from ethereum?
Does anyone know more? please give me your opinion
I have not heard any information from the fork ETH, so maybe the project is scam. And if they say that the price of ETHL is equivalent to ETH, then I assert that the project is fake

RockFlash

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:56:12 AM

Looks like another fork that is destined to become a shitcoin eventually or you have participated in a scam bounty. The project looks suspicious to me and there is not enough information available about them on the web. So, recheck everything and if you wish to hold their coins, I suggest you to sell them as soon as you can.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:56:48 AM

It seems to me that with such a price ETH to surpass the original will not be difficult. For me, ETH has long ceased to be a coin number 2. It is held only by the fact that there are a lot of coins on hand and ETH blocking is used for tokens.
ETHL is not very familiar on the market unlike ethereum which is most popular among altcoins. I do not believe for ETHL to have same price as ETH. When there is a fork going to happen for ethereum, price going to dump but will not going to surpass by other coin like ETHL because it is just new small number of investors know about it.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:17:48 AM

as a rule of thumb when another coin uses the name of an already existing coin that means they don't have any real merit in their project so they are trying to abuse the name of another coin to gain some fake hype and pump their coins that way.
this is usually done with forking another coin and using their chain and code together but not always necessary. these projects will fail eventually.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:29:18 AM

Sorry, but for me not knowing who is behind the project is a huge red flag and I would never invest in or promote any project without knowing who is behind it. There are tons of really good companies right now that are having ICO's for projects where they are being completely transperant about who is behind the project. No need to waste your time and money on projects like this who are not.

commander11

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:42:10 AM

I participated in a video campaign of a project namely ethereum limited (ETHL)
and in the plan the ETHL price will be the same as Ethereum.
Is ETHL (Ethereum Limited) a Hardfork from ethereum?
Does anyone know more? please give me your opinion

ETHL is just a forked of Ethereum, I don't think any importance of this rather than some tweaks of update. Nothing really remarkable in that update. As for my experience, I seldom put my money in any forked coin, most of them is just a failure.
SmallFish

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:43:56 AM

ETHL is simply one more undertaking bound to vanish. On the off chance that even the forks of Bitcoin were unsuccessful, for what reason should such a doltish undertaking be of any utilization sooner rather than later? We should center around genuine activities.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:52:02 AM

Eth and Ethl is different altcoin and Ethereum Limited is not a Eth hardfork, Ethereum Limited project delivers easier smart contracts via its secure and user-friendly platform, I’ve join ethl bounty program, I don’t know it’s have feature or not, but I’m sure that it’s can’t compare with Eth
BlackFly

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:13:56 PM

I think the ETH is instilled in bitcoin speculators and followers, yet this is a task that is being discharged and for the group is likewise mysterious. This for sure makes one uncertainty a genuine venture? In any case, trust is additionally the person who established this need to resemble bitcoin which is mysterious and ready to oversee it well.
Patriode

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:40:51 PM

I don't know if ETHL is a hardfork of ETH, but if it is true, it is quite impossible to surpass the ETH. Because according to past activities of crypto world, no fork can surpass its parent coin. So, investing in it will not be a good idea I think.
CrazyHarpy

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:45:42 PM

There is no official announcement about ETHL that if it is a hardfork of ETH. But investing in forks were never a good idea. The forks can never reach the original coin. So, I think it is not going to be a good investment according to past experiences of crypto world.
WinterCamel

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:55:42 PM

Basically Ethereum limited is nothing but a ERC20 token which is for a ICO project build upon Ethereum blockchain network. Their vision looks unique and i think it can be a successful project.
CrashLamb

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:18:50 PM

Ethereum Limited is a ICO project which is working for creating easy smart contracts since not everyone of us have some programming knowledge. It has some nice facilities but need to research more about it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: