Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:52:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Web Monetization Has Begun  (Read 167 times)
Hodor7777 (OP)

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 12:13:45 PM

Blog Location:  https://xrpcommunity.blog/web-monetization-has-begun/

The advertising model of web monetization has been around since the birth of the Internet, and has resulted in a sustained attack on privacy for those of us that use any form of technology. 

Web Monetization promises to change all that, as it gives content creators and application developers a different option: an automatic, seamless, pay-through-browsing option.

Even though it sounds crazy, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐢𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟!

In addition, I cover all the major crypto news and developments related to XRP, including some high-profile upcoming conferences, exchange news, and updates to the XRP Tip Bot. 

I hope you enjoy this latest blog!

Thanks & Sincerely,
-Hodor

On Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Hodor7777/status/1035133385050648576

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AutisticKid007

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:33:35 PM

This is great to have such a rich blog which covers such vast and major topics. Yes we will look forward to your work and will keep an eye on it to keep ourselves updated.
cryptoVinc5599

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:00:15 PM

I feel that this would prove to be huge once users get the taste of ads-free experience, the advertisements on the web are not only irritating at times but also are a matter of concern regarding our privacies. So, if websites prevent users from using them for free, people will have to pay eventually and this will open the doors for more content creators.
dillonplayadoe

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:17:20 PM

This would amazing if the idea catches on.  It's almost as the powers that be want this decentralized situation that is occurring.  First we have Bitcoin and crypto and now ways for us to avoid the corporate slave farm.  All becoming available with no objections.  Does it feel like the corporations/wealth/government are having a little battle? 

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Demonster

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:12:28 AM

As far as I have researched on the web monetization recently, I got to know that, Its is still in the early stages, so the Coil team definitely needs to work a lot harder now to make it live up to the expectations of not only the users but also the content creators. But hopefully, they have plans for the future which will make them see profit.
BigSheep

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:51:45 AM

Hodor! I have been following you on medium and twitter for quite some time now and I must appreciate your writing skills and the in depth analysis you provide with all your articles. Really love the initiative of Coil and how they are trying to direct the money to who deserve it the most, the content creators. I have high hopes for them.
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:27:02 PM

This is undoubtedly a excellent initiative. This made the way of crypto world widen.People will have more reliability and trust on crypto currencies.
Tobt

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:38:34 AM

Web browsing without any trace is most likely impossible without using Dark Web. Even Dark Web has also some lacks which makes it unsafe as well. How can we prevent people selling our privacy when we are being traced in everywhere from social network to simple searches. Can anyone suggest?
SladderyNewS

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:16:47 AM

Web monetization is a really a good concept but can everyone donate for browsing the internet? If the safety and privacy we are talking about, we should try making a SafeNet without paying service charges. It might be likely to impossible but without free access, we cannot prevent people from selling indirectly their privacy.
Alighway

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:43:28 AM

This concept influenced me very deeply. I just installed coil extension in my browser to get away from the system that puts my privacy in public for browsing so-called "free internet". Web monetization may solve the issue.
Answer United

Activity: 160
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:08:56 AM

It has begun some years ago and it is going now too. It is so cool that our world is becoming smarter and so far-sighted that crypto has become the part of our lifes.
glaccief

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:10:34 AM

that's really great news. web monetization is really imortant in crypto market, hope it will make the crypto market more reliable and easy.
Emence

Activity: 269

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:56:50 AM

There have been numerous events where clients of advanced mobile phones have suspected that far-field voice acknowledgment is being utilized for notice customization. What's more, truly, those "assent" understandings are spooky excessively lol!
Shative

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:08:21 AM

I'm really astounded no free infosec folks have taken a gander at that all the more nearly. Possibly they have and I simply haven't perused about it!
promyx

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:43:10 AM

Your article is very good. It will be helpful for crypto people. Everyone should read it. if this is actually, then it will be very good news. it is also consider me inspired.
ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:06:54 PM

I think this is the focal inquiry whose answer will decide if COIL will be fruitful. As much as I am a supporter of elective substance maker income models that rival publicizing I am suspicious this is an impeccable arrangement.

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
Rahees

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:36:12 AM

You have been late because it has begun for few years ago and now we see even first results from this. From my opinion it will be actual in the future as well while something more profitable will replace it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: