Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:28:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yahoo Finance Integrates Bitcoin, and Ethereum Trading  (Read 1790 times)
Lizzyflower

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:23:45 PM

I hope this will eventually magnet potential bitcoin investors into the market as they are constantly shown the price of bitcoin and ETH, so they will want to take advantage of the volatility.
hadibeabi

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:26:08 PM

If platforms such as this one support bitcoini, bitcoin becomes trend and gets great value. As always, if the developments like this come.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:27:55 PM

That's good news!

Making crypto currency available to more people is never a bad idea Smiley

I wish Google & Facebook would be more into crypto currency promotion & integration, maybe this way we would see increases as we did last year.
Yahoo failed to compete with its competitor but I think this move is great for them to bounce back. Yahoo is now trying to do good business in this field now. Well, google and facebook may took more time before they accept the fact that cryptocurrency is really growing but I know they will adopt later on.
pimondcrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:12:47 PM

Well this is a good news to be honest. This will increase the popularity of the market on a global scale and right now, this is what we need.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:40:23 PM

No doubt these feature will aid in the advancement of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin to the world at large. It will surely give more trades of the listed assets and boost their prices as well. Well done Yahoo!.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Fred3030

Activity: 728
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 09:42:23 PM

Yahoo finance? This is an awesome news and it further gives hope to all crypto lovers that mass adoption is on its way. Crypto and block chain technology are unstoppable

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Oracolcoin XOR    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
blacknight789

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:54:41 PM

Now the market is getting attraction from the global companies and this is also an indication of great future of this market. This initiative by the yahoo will really bring a change in the market as the demand for the market will be increased for this.
cryptocooper57

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:39:02 PM

The news is true and it is definitely a great one for the community. Moreover, we should see how aggressive Yahoo has been with their approach towards the crypto market. This will only prove to be massively profitable for everyone in the long run.
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 10:39:22 PM

Yahoo Finance has integrated trading with Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Litecoin (LTC) on its platform.

Good news in a timely manner
Yahoo is a big institution and if I adopt a full adoption, I think its impact will be very strong
Something we all want Smiley
Vikingkong

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:42:20 AM

After a long time finally got to learn about such good news. Now, the news should be spread on a mass scale for it to truly have the impact we are expecting. I don't really care about other coins but if Bitcoin gets even slightly beneficial because of this then I will be happy.
RudeSlider

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:30:19 AM

If Yahoo continues to leave it's mark on the crypto community then it will definitely have a bigger impact, if not now then in the near future for sure. The news is very crucial for mass adoption of cryptos and for big investors to finally get interested due to the brand image of Yahoo.
4A5043

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:32:09 AM

Good new Wink
YD_Crypto

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:26:17 PM

It's looking good news for crypto market. future BTC will definitely be busted all over the world.
DimHorse

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:36:10 PM

This is a very good news for the crypto world. It is a great initiative to make the cryptocurrency more popular. People will be more interested in cryptocurrency because of this.
aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:12:24 PM

Yahoo Finance has united cryptocurrency users on this platform, so that it is more developed in using all forms of Cripto activities on this platform so I hope the action will have a good impact on other social media
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:15:13 PM

This news will give a big pump in few months 100%. Yahoo is so popular, so people will believe more in crypto only because Yahoo accepted cryptocurrencies. Yahoo makes new step, so the world does as well.

SaeedKhan996

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:16:05 PM

I knew it and this is the Start, See how others are going to start adopting BTC As well. I'm really happy to say we are early adopters and it'll benefit us a lot. Recently Line which is a huge messaging app also creating their own Coin.
Soon, Instagram, Youtube and even Facebook is coming.
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 01:31:39 PM

this a very great news in today's community this will help to open up new opportunity and other company will start to accept the use of bitcoin in the world.

sd
ivan376

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

stabilascan.org

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:35:43 PM

Japanese arm of internet giant 'Yahoo' declared about launching own crypto exchange on April 2019 or later. Finance executives of Yahoo Finance have started working on that goal.
The development has led some in the crypto community to say that it is an important step forward for crypto adoption. YAHOO is a reliable name. In this stage, price of btc is not that important. But important thing is utility, market place and adoption

If big business like Yahoo will make its own cryptocurrency then for sure many will going to invest the price will soar high right away.

pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 720

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:38:54 PM

Another good news for BTC and cryptocurrencies. It's always good to hear such news in the market. This is the second good news I am hearing for crypto today. The first one was the ETF related news that said clear headerd responses to ETF rejections are driving the BTC price upwards.
Bitcoin has increased in price and is at the highest from the past few days. Things are changing and this might lead to a bull run soon.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███