Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:40:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yahoo Finance Integrates Bitcoin, and Ethereum Trading  (Read 1790 times)
Checkoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:38:59 PM

This is really very positive news for our market and I hope that this will give a new impetus to the market

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:39:02 PM

Yahoo Finance has integrated trading with Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Litecoin (LTC) on its platform.

Could you give some details explanations about it ? A link to the source will be much appreciated.
If yahoo integrated trading with btc, eth and other coins, some new whales may join to buy some cryptocurrency.
I am very eager to see cryptocurrency used by many big companies in the world.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sionsak

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:47:14 AM

It’s a amazing news for me. Although I expect it but I don’t think it came so fast. It indicate that something is coming to the crypto world and which is very amazing. We will get more amazing news in future.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 09:28:55 AM

That's good news!

Making crypto currency available to more people is never a bad idea Smiley

I wish Google & Facebook would be more into crypto currency promotion & integration, maybe this way we would see increases as we did last year.

Atleast we can see the price soaring and its stable unlike last year's bull run which is due to speculations which makes it highly volatile. I bet this coming September would be a bull run because of this news and we can see all cryptocurrency to be in green.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Cecilve

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:32:47 AM

Works like an exchange is this allowed for US citizens? The US had few trusted exchanges and this might add to their list.

This also got me confused. I thought Yahoo finance was only a place to look at prices and portfolio values; basically price tickers for stocks and stuff. But then news came out that they integrated crypto trading.

Article for those interested: https://cointelegraph.com/news/yahoo-finance-integrates-bitcoin-ethereum-and-litecoin-trading

Wow! This is a great news to me. I never expected this from Yahoo Finance though. I believe this is an indication that something good is coming to the Cryptoworld soon. No doubt, other email serving company will follow in such route.
Exactly, I have the same impressions. Day by day cryptos are being accepted in more and more businesses and especially the very big ones. Good times ahead.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:01:37 AM

The icreasing interest in crypto trading and investing attracts big companies to this field. The adoption phase has just started, expect to see multi trillion dollars market in the coming years.
Natasha95

Activity: 364
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:21:22 PM

Yahoo Finance has integrated trading with Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Litecoin (LTC) on its platform.
That's great news!!!! The most important thing is that the big giants in the Internet understand that cryptocurrency is the future and they need to adapt to this market and demand as soon as possible. because competitors will make it earlier. Waiting for Google news

YusufOlmez

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:14:00 PM

It's not just these companies that do it. This is why it is processed in this way, the media is doing things with known here. Trade represents the share of reality in this business and it makes us profit.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:31:45 AM

This is good indication for cryptocurrency. Its already recognized in every sector from wall street and big news portal. More peoples knowing about cryptocurrency, more better for cryptomarket condition. It will make crypto growing faster in the future
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:56:16 AM

This is a good thing, this shows that cryptocurrencies have been recognized and are known as a big investment, I hope the market will recover soon so it makes investors happy to put money here.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:00:15 AM

Good news. We are expecting crypto currency to be more popular in the world.

Yes, we can support that by give positive feedbank to all around the world, by give positive explanation to social media, youtube and another community.
by the way, this good news need to be speaded to the world. so, maybe next time, google will accept crypto currency.

https://finance.yahoo.com/cryptocurrencies

Now investors can get a choice of various types of investment, cryptocurrencies are a good and promising market that will make it easier for everyone to choose the right type of investment.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 02:03:08 AM

That's a good news. Yahoo is a big platform. So cryptocurrencies being integrated there is a really amazing news. Hope from this crypto will become more popular among people. Yahoo has taken a good decision indeed.

it is exciting to hear this and I hope more and more other large platforms use crypto which can provide many benefits for all
Syarief28

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:23:29 PM

If a platform like this really supports bitcoin, this bitcoin and can become a trend and get great value. As usual, if this kind of development can come
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:37:00 PM

If a platform like this really supports bitcoin, this bitcoin and can become a trend and get great value. As usual, if this kind of development can come

yes you are right if this or they really support bitcoin this will help bitcoin to spread awareness globally and help the community to grow bigger and bigger

sd
kimpack7461

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:00:33 AM

Lately, Line is a great messaging app that also creates its own coin. It is always good to hear such news on the market. The first is ETF-related news that a clear negative reaction to ETF decline is pushing up BTC prices. Things are changing and this can lead to an early run.
ghost-blade

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:03:27 AM

Shocked somehow the majority of trading takes place on other platforms
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:07:06 AM

This will be a good addition in cryptocurrency development then.
but the question will be depend if the platform accepts US citizen?
Yahoo finance will be a good addition exchange in the community.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:08:16 AM

this is great news for the entire crypto-currency market because it will help to further develop Wink
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:09:03 AM

That's very good news for Bitcoin in my opinion, by integrating trade with Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Litecoin (LTC) on the Yahoo Finance platform can make Bitcoin image even better in the eyes of the public, especially people who often use Yahoo finance. so that it can make prices increase if Yahoo Finance members contribute greatly to the purchase of Bitcoin.
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 05:14:55 PM

this is great news for the entire crypto-currency market because it will help to further develop Wink

yes this means that some companies are accepting bitcoins and crypto and the demand will soon rise and the price too

sd
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: