Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:44:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had to create your own altcoin, what coin your would choose to fork?  (Read 253 times)
Emence

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:51:18 AM

"There is no quick, modest SHA256 coin with great trouble alteration. SHA256 diggers have minimal down to earth decision of hash power goal and on the off chance that they do mine squares they're being paid in a money with 10-minute square occasions," the Bitcointalk post clarifies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SlashEject

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:07:33 AM

Litecoin was one of the primary cryptographic forms of money to embrace SegWit innovation last May, while Bitcoin Cash's protection from it has been a regular wellspring of feedback, and even jokes among, online observers.
Shative

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:49:49 AM

The Ripple group right now contains more than 150 individuals, making it one of the greatest in the cryptographic money world. They are driven by CEO Brad Garlinghouse, who has a noteworthy resume which incorporates high positions in different associations, for example, Yahoo and Hightail.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:57:42 AM

If I want to start a coin I will start from the beginning, I dont want to create a coin under famous coin, because it has been proven that none of forking coin really succeed, all of them become the mockery of users, and being used by whales to manipulate the price, so forking coin is not a great idea
Olga Khan

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:32:10 AM

I would selected light coins. light coins can be easily purchased and sold.  it is made with advanced technology. any one can easily buy food and drink or travel abroad. it is committed to provide better service.
ce7mee

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:44:38 AM

I would elected lightcoins.Lightcoin is made with advanced technology. thats why lightcoins can be easily purchased and sold. You can buy dress, food and drink or travel abroad with lightcoin. it will make more profit for investor.
Yoekabiddy

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:15:59 PM

I would prefer lightcoins. Because the lightcoins can be easily purchased and sold. Lightcoin is made with advanced technology. You can buy food and drink or travel abroad with lightcoin.
Dr. Agon

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:22:53 PM

well this is a very interesting question I have to agree , people usually don't think about such things but you question is not completely clear and purpose is not mentioned so for it is hard to reply with knowing the details about the question you asked
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:03:08 PM

Would you start from Bitcoin core, Litecoin? Bytecoin? or another?
If given a chance I will not create another altcoin because the market is already infested with shitcoin and I don't want to add up another garbage in the system. It would be better if we stop creating useless shitcoin so everyone will benefit from buying it.
conevenibary

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:13:45 PM

If I had to create may own altcoin, I would like to go for Litecoin. This coin has many similarities with Bitcoin but it can create a block quite faster than BTC. I guess choosing this coin wouldn’t be a bad idea.
Forsaken Kobolds

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:23:06 PM

that is actually a very surprising question for me and it think there is no point to think such things cause the investors are quite happen with coins which are the market already have and I think without proper knowledge and experience one shouldn't try to do such kind of tricky and complicated thing
Zifu2018

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:26:11 PM

This not easy to choose because different altcoins offer different facilities. I guess Ripple(XRP) can be a good choice. It minimizes network latency, consumes lower computing power and does not require mining.
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:42:29 PM

Well, there actually some altcoins that are good at different things than each other. I think I would choose Ethereum. It has DApps and smart contacts that facilitate the user in many ways.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:04:50 AM

I would definetly select something like ethereum or nano. I would like to have the chance of doing both of that. I want my coin to be as good as ethereum on helping out ethereum and even have some sort of airdrop option so I can actually be tied to other coins just like ethereum. I also would love it to be zero fee and instant transaction just like nano so that it can be sent and received in instant without spending a single cent on the transaction, I can add some sort of debit card option with it as well.

So my dream coin has ICO making capabilities like eth, airdrop options like neo (gas airdrops) and nano type fast and free transactions and debit card option to spend anywhere in the whole world just like bank debit cards.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: