Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:25:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HARDFORK][BOUNTY]⚡️ Electronero Pulse ⚡️ ASIC Resistant ETNX / ETN HF  (Read 27589 times)
trabecula

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:03:57 PM

I obviously feel this is a scam as well, at least it is the only fork I ever heard of where you simply lose the original coin and get a valueless coin instead. Moreover, from the moment they reached the forking block, exchanges should've changed the respective coins' names but no, they kept selling ETNX that already was ETNXP.
 And now, it reaches another fact no one can deny that happened: the fork was expected to happen at 500000, period. It happened at 500060 according to Electronero's twitter account. However, Trade Ogre only sent to me the new ETNX corresponding to the ones I bought until 500000, what I bought in between the expected block and the real, I got nothing. Just to make it worse, I took it to the coin's discord channel and all I got was no reply but a few emoticons making fun of it all.
 This put, all this fork was scammy. And it takes a lot of nerve to tell investors it's their fault they didn't pay attention when as a matter a fact I DID pay attention to the fork, to the expected block and to the "de facto" forking block. I notified you and you couldn't care less.

Congrats guys, you've got 3 coins now: one doesn't belong to you, other was "recreated" just to get pumped and dumped (again?) and the the youngest member of the family is crashing fast, 3 lits at the moment, probably 1 in a couple of days.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
piccolo84

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:27:52 AM

I obviously feel this is a scam as well, at least it is the only fork I ever heard of where you simply lose the original coin and get a valueless coin instead. Moreover, from the moment they reached the forking block, exchanges should've changed the respective coins' names but no, they kept selling ETNX that already was ETNXP.
 And now, it reaches another fact no one can deny that happened: the fork was expected to happen at 500000, period. It happened at 500060 according to Electronero's twitter account. However, Trade Ogre only sent to me the new ETNX corresponding to the ones I bought until 500000, what I bought in between the expected block and the real, I got nothing. Just to make it worse, I took it to the coin's discord channel and all I got was no reply but a few emoticons making fun of it all.
 This put, all this fork was scammy. And it takes a lot of nerve to tell investors it's their fault they didn't pay attention when as a matter a fact I DID pay attention to the fork, to the expected block and to the "de facto" forking block. I notified you and you couldn't care less.

Congrats guys, you've got 3 coins now: one doesn't belong to you, other was "recreated" just to get pumped and dumped (again?) and the the youngest member of the family is crashing fast, 3 lits at the moment, probably 1 in a couple of days.
Foolish it is of you to assume that ETNX team is responsible for your coins on the exchange and call scam. They repeatedly told you the technical details. The snapshot was block 500000. It is your fault if you bought after that expecting to get more from the hard fork that already happened.
trabecula

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:04:12 AM

Actually it's not me who's saying it wasn't at that block, it's the official twitter account that states it ended at 500060. So, we must pay attention but the dev team doesn't need to pay attention to the fact that the fork didn't end on the estimated block. Funny.
And still, I bought a few million ETNX before the block that now are, as would be predictable, valueless. 2 lits as we speak, will hit 1 as I predicted on my previous post.
I was foolish alright, but for falling for this scam when I had already been warned (there's actually plenty of advice online).
piccolo84

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:27:18 AM

Actually it's not me who's saying it wasn't at that block, it's the official twitter account that states it ended at 500060. So, we must pay attention but the dev team doesn't need to pay attention to the fact that the fork didn't end on the estimated block. Funny.
And still, I bought a few million ETNX before the block that now are, as would be predictable, valueless. 2 lits as we speak, will hit 1 as I predicted on my previous post.
I was foolish alright, but for falling for this scam when I had already been warned (there's actually plenty of advice online).
Snapshot was at block 500,000, this is when the blockchain is captured. At repeatedly stated that is the cutoff. "The time the hard fork ends" is not relevant here when it comes to the cutoff to claim the hard fork!

That is very foolish to think you should've gotten more after block 500,000. It's no one's fault but your own. Stop calling the hard-working team a scam because you can't read.

Did you forget about this bleeding market crypto is in?

Quit your whining pal, don't blame anyone but yourself for losing money
trabecula

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:43:22 PM

Quit your whining pal, don't blame anyone but yourself for losing money

I'm glad you assumed I lost my money. Thanks for giving ETNXP such credit! LOL
 And if the fork took a week, I think that's more than enough to expect them to program the shit so that "ETNX" would be called "ETNXP" right after the fork.
donniedeal

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:42:24 AM

well your mining pool is mining etnx and not the new coin. even though you links say they are for the new coin, thats some shit coin stuff if i ever seen. all these shitty devs with shitty coins.
LLVS

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:18:23 PM

What should I do with my Electronero (ETNX) coins in Tradeorge exchange and in my computer wallet?
Please give me detailed guide on how to swap my coins to avoid losing all of them.
Can anyone clear my confusion ....
I had 32850 ETNX on trade satoshi since long .... today i checked my account and saw that I havr 32850 ETN-XP ....
And my 32850 original ETNX are missing 😮 where the hell they went ?
Please help me those old ETNX are trading at 2500 sats now !!😓😔
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:59:53 PM

well your mining pool is mining etnx and not the new coin. even though you links say they are for the new coin, thats some shit coin stuff if i ever seen. all these shitty devs with shitty coins.

Thanks for pointing out the typo, it's been fixed. Hope you have a blessed day!

Maybe you can save the negative comments, next time don't call us names.
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:00:27 PM

@ReD_Yaka_MoZ_

Please stop plaguing this forum with your immature spamming. Not only do you not know what you're talking about, you obviously have no understanding of decimal places.
You haven't even looked at the price of ETNX yet, go check.
No one lost anything, the overall supply is a smaller number, and balances moved decimal places. Everyone keeps the same overall amount of the supply. AND they get the same amount of ETNXP.

No one lost anything.

You have no evidence of any scam, this is a supply burn. You are just trying to smear us with your misinformation about the supply. Please leave this forum and find something better to do.

Everyone, please report @ReD_Yaka_MoZ_ to the moderator for his constant spamming of this thread with gigantic red text. He is breaking the rules.

Thank you

I have been around since months ago when the hard fork was announced. The ETNX team were very transparent about the new ETNX supply ever since! This is no scam, and first of all, they informed everyone about the hard fork and the new supply months in advance, it's even in the damned updated whitepaper for crying out loud. Please stop spreading your lies, this team does not deserve it. And it's not their fault if you weren't paying attention. They just increased the decimals, and the overall supply is lower, but this does not mean anything has been taken! The entire supply is just a lower number! You have more decimals! You still have just as much ETNX as before, it is just is a lower digit because of the added decimals. AND you have ETNXP too! This means, also, that the BTC market has revived, and this explains the new market price! Take into account also the current status of the market, which is really bearish, and almost all cryptocurrencies are down. Even ETNX and ETNXP will suffer from this. Before the fork, ETNX price was too low in the other markets for almost anyone to trade on the BTC markets. Now that the hard fork is done, BTC is the ONLY ETNX MARKET ON TRADEOGRE! This also means that most orders that had been placed in the ETNX LTC market are gone, and due to this combined with new supply (which has some psychological effects, which are good, look at Bitcoin which also has 8 decimals), we have a very new price. It also indicates that ETNX gets the fresh start we all wanted. Do not blame the team for the current price, and thank them for allowing us to trade ETNX with BTC.  The ETNX team did not take anything from you, this is known practice in crypto and is NOT a scam. Consider this a new beginning, and don't sell your ETNX this low if you don't like the price.

Thank you for support we are doing best we can.
Mountain_Crew

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:20:11 PM

I do not thank them either I lost a lot of value in their fork and it is not because of the bear market. Their mobile wallet has not been running for almost a month. the guy who develops has a gigantic discharge. I am very very disappointed and I do not recommend investing in ETNX and ETNXP I understand the dissatisfaction from people written here on Telegram and on the Discord Angry
platedscrap

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:24:42 PM

when we getting the gui wallet
XM2002AN

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:04:45 PM

any solo pool ?
trabecula

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:17:09 PM

What should I do with my Electronero (ETNX) coins in Tradeorge exchange and in my computer wallet?
Please give me detailed guide on how to swap my coins to avoid losing all of them.
Can anyone clear my confusion ....
I had 32850 ETNX on trade satoshi since long .... today i checked my account and saw that I havr 32850 ETN-XP ....
And my 32850 original ETNX are missing 😮 where the hell they went ?
Please help me those old ETNX are trading at 2500 sats now !!😓😔

If you had 32850 ETNX you should have 0.032850 "new" ETNX, IF you had them before the forking block. Your 32850 "old" ETNX are now 32850 ETNXP.
mehmetkaptan

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:00:57 PM

My ETNX android wallet is not working. It keeps saying there is something on servers. When will it be working again?
KNA84

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:22:09 PM

Angry it's been more than a month since you voluntarily block my funds from your application for phone that doesn't work. Since the value of etnx has already lost 300% I still can't access my funds or sell my etnx and etnxp. @interchained your management is disastrous.
trabecula

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:47:37 PM

Angry it's been more than a month since you voluntarily block my funds from your application for phone that doesn't work. Since the value of etnx has already lost 300% I still can't access my funds or sell my etnx and etnxp. @interchained your management is disastrous.

ETNX at 666 sats and ETNXP at 2 lits! Disastrous is a compliment, I deem it more as apoptosis or autophagia. The thing is, they moved LTC's market value to BTC's market. They got it trading at an high value and simply dumped everything. They didn't do a supply burn, they did an investor burn. And the sad thing is that more and more people fall for this everyday.

The rest, what you report, if true, only amounts to the already plenty of evidence this was and still is a scam, no matter how many names they call us or how long they deny it.

piccolo84

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:15:54 PM

ETNXP team is doing great.  Ask them about anything and they'll answer promptly as long as you're not being rude. This team does not have time for negativity.

They have managed a lot in a short time. I am looking forward to the major update to the app, and I'm staying calm and I'm not disappointed that they're proceeding with care.
trabecula

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:48:00 PM

ETNXP team is doing great.  Ask them about anything and they'll answer promptly as long as you're not being rude. This team does not have time for negativity.

They have managed a lot in a short time. I am looking forward to the major update to the app, and I'm staying calm and I'm not disappointed that they're proceeding with care.

What kind of greatness you found on ETNXP?
Great for what as we saw drops of ETNXP after the swap from ETNX

He either is one of them or he has no clue to what he's saying. And I actually asked politely about something very simple to answer on their discord channel, all I got was disdain and mockery, something that never happened to me before in any other crypto channel.
 Wait, there is a third option... a$$-licking!
strongwatchman

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:26:41 AM

This is not encouraging I've read every bit of this announcement. I'm actually mining etnxp right now perhaps for a little while just on the random chance that this team actually does have their crap together and is dealing with the horrible crypto Market and the stupid crypto investors who expect to be millionaires overnight. Everyone's pissed off. I would have liked to see my ETNX be worth the same amount as it is trading for on trade ogre. I'm just going to pick up a few days worth of etnxp and hope for the best. Good luck guys it's a shitstorm out there
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:27:57 PM

You guyz now can submit your project details on given below link
https://icoresearch.in/publish-ico/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: