Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:22:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HARDFORK][BOUNTY]⚡️ Electronero Pulse ⚡️ ASIC Resistant ETNX / ETN HF  (Read 27589 times)
babkaVkedax

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:02:36 AM

There are many who fear competition from the rapidly growing Electronero project! They spread their bullshit to turn people away, don't listen to them! No real person would have such determination to troll a project, they are paid by someone! ETNX is going to the moon! Invest!

Has anyone seen new coins in his mobile wallets - ETNXP / ETNXC Huh?
The site says that it was necessary to transfer ETNXP coins to a mobile wallet and then new coins will appear in the same place - ETNXC !!
However, all ETNXP coins disappeared and the new ETNXC never appeared !!!!
Shit!

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
For_Canal_Coins

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:40:05 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2019, 09:59:23 PM by mprep

There are many who fear competition from the rapidly growing Electronero project! They spread their bullshit to turn people away, don't listen to them! No real person would have such determination to troll a project, they are paid by someone! ETNX is going to the moon! Invest!

Since you seem informed, can you tell me what objective ETNX and ETNXP and ETNXC and ETNXG and ETNXX are used for?

oOOoh i have the answer, it's a dumping ground coins. Do you understand this? By supporting the project you are the legally exposed and justifiable accomplice.

All the money from my mobile wallet was withdrawn 46000000!
This is a divorce!
All money transferred without my knowledge with Electronero Pulse Android!
This company is similar to cheats!
They advise to transfer coins to a mobile wallet, from which all coins suddenly disappear!

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

If you feel aggrieved, feel free to ask the CFTC U.S. COMMODITY FUTURES TRADING COMMISSIONEnsuring the Integrity of the Futures & Swaps Markets for these guys who have conned you well to go straight to jail.

https://forms.cftc.gov/Forms/TipsAndComplaints.aspx

We are several dozen people who have started actions against this Mark Evans aka @interchained. We have his face from youtube video and other log on on hardware connections, even if he sooner or later he will be caught by the patrol thanks to facial recognition development.

Mojo discovered your new scam currently in progress For you next coin! you forked ETNXP to block 660000 to become ETNC, all fake mining resources have decreased on ETNX and ETNXP, no one has access to ETNC exploitation except you and your resources. So you're going to do as for ETNX and ETNXP and unload your new first ETNC mine that you're already operating at the expense of everyone. That's also why you refuse to release the ETNC wallet and probably before changing the block rewards as you usually do. That's dishonest.

babkaVkedax

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:25:40 PM

All the money from my mobile wallet was withdrawn 46000000!
This is a divorce!
All money transferred without my knowledge with Electronero Pulse Android!
This company is similar to cheats!
They advise to transfer coins to a mobile wallet, from which all coins suddenly disappear!

Since the coin disappeared because of your fault,
I demand the return of all my coins back!
Why no one answers my emails?
All passwords to your mobile wallet are stored on your server!
So your fault!

radinho8

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:31:37 PM

This is the BIGGEST SCAM COIN i have ever seen!!! i was in the Telegram group and asked why deposit on Stex isn't possible at this moment. The admin kicked me out of the group without any reason, i want to sell my coins this is the biggest rob ever!!!
Soho_nesh

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:49:48 AM

me too i just ask when hardfork is end ?

The admin kicked me out of the group without any reason

SCAM ?
kellog90

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 12:10:27 PM

This is the BIGGEST SCAM COIN i have ever seen!!! i was in the Telegram group and asked why deposit on Stex isn't possible at this moment. The admin kicked me out of the group without any reason, i want to sell my coins this is the biggest rob ever!!!

YES TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 12:56:33 PM

YES TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an unacceptable behavior from the team to the project participants! so, it should not be. I think, that this project could reach heights, but they chose the wrong tactics of action

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
babkaVkedax

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:42:09 AM

The thieves! The thieves! The thieves! The thieves! The thieves! The thieves!
 Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
trabecula

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:17:45 AM

omg , should prohibit children from entering the world of cryptocurrencies. they invest 5 dollars and then if they don't earn 100000 in a week. they only write shit scams etc. the time they lose in writing lies they can use it to better study crypto. or maybe work to earn or invest money as adults. hahaha

Yeah and we were all born yesterday... denying the obvious only makes of you an accomplice (or does "fake user" suit you better?).
 People are not complaining because they invested 5 dollars in order to earn whatever matter in a week, people are complaining because they were tricked into investing in a project they deliberately ripped them off through a very unusual (I would say unique) fork, leaving them with pretty much nothing.
 It actually is the opposite of what you're claiming: anyone who has any decent knowledge about cryptos will know from a mile away this is a scam, as simple as that.
 Get over it and please, stop creating idiotic fake profiles in order to repeat the same BS all over again. We're not that dumb and it only discredits the project a little bit more, if that is even possible.
KNA84

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:39:40 PM

Same for ETNX -ETNXP and fork ETNXC -LTNX - ETNXG ..... all the same scam from same scammer Mark Evans !!!

Check the daily exchanges yourself... there's a problem, isn't there?

http://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=19/18/f4dc.png

https://zupimages.net/up/19/18/f4dc.png

https://ibb.co/mbWzpHD

hebergement photo
Mountain_Crew

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:37:38 AM

I wonder what happens if the one who writes fantasies against mark is brought in the tribunal really. why you are writing a falsehood every time. also the post are fake. unfortunately, many novice computer users believe in it. should prohibit kids from entering into the crypto. it is useless for the usual 2 write against. are you famous for blackmail in exchange for crypto on your wallet. intelligent people do not consider. I wonder still of the bitcoin talk that there banned . bitcoin talk is an accomplice to create damage!

Reread them all the posts and get informed, this project is multiple discharges. People have formally filed complaints with the CFTC and the jurisdiction of their countries, there are already several people who seem to have been ripped off. They will all go to court without any problems. You yourself are certainly a con man since there is only that here, it is written bought bought bought bought everywhere and do not listen to the plaintiffs and bought bought buy again! Strange coincidence, isn't it......
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:23:56 PM

I think for such a team should be severely punished. 
What they do is a criminal case.
Just stealing user funds.
dmitrykhab

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 06:53:01 AM

I am extremely disappointed with the support of this coin which is silent several days, I am extremely disappointed with the silent community in discord of this coin. Even when I managed to find url and port for remote daemon, they normally did not work, synchronization was not executed. This full disgrace, I am very sorry, but I, as the miner, leave this coin.
-.xXx.-

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:46:32 AM

Tradesatoshi exchange Delist too ETNX & ETNXP /btc/eth.... July 1 2019

Maybe he exhanges have noticed the multiple anomaly, no volume and are removing the coins from sales.

https://tradesatoshi.com/News
cryptomage85

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 03:53:48 AM

Yup...it's really funny how the 2019 road map was deleted off the site (including any proof of "Clash of Chains", the flagship game) AND the volume bottomed out almost exactly at the same time. Their Telegram group with 'thousands' has about 3 daily visitors and one of the regulars is just an obvious plant telling people to shut up and buy and that the team doesn't need to update us or work on exchange listings....umm, yeah they do. Any serious project updates investors on progress so they are pumped to buy more or even hold.   I'm glad I just lost $100 on this and not thousands or tens of thousands like many others have.

infinitecash

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:25:50 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2019, 05:16:44 PM by infinitecash

Yup...it's really funny how the 2019 road map was deleted off the site (including any proof of "Clash of Chains", the flagship game) AND the volume bottomed out almost exactly at the same time. Their Telegram group with 'thousands' has about 3 daily visitors and one of the regulars is just an obvious plant telling people to shut up and buy and that the team doesn't need to update us or work on exchange listings....umm, yeah they do. Any serious project updates investors on progress so they are pumped to buy more or even hold.   I'm glad I just lost $100 on this and not thousands or tens of thousands like many others have.

way i see it, etnxp is open source coin and the volume is dead. so theres not really that much they can do. they are volunteers and i doubt their rich. this is not ICO. they need the volume for funding and it just isnt there. the other coins seem to be doing well tho. so what would you do. hold out for etnx/ltnx which seems to be their focus atm and i'm sure they will come back to etnxp when it is worth it imo

sorry you lost money. but we all take that risk when we buy any crypto. especially new coins like this! they are highly speculative. investors for this project, we're all taking a high risk for a chance of high reward. of that reason is why always said in crypto to only invest what you can afford losing. tbh you should always be prepared to lose your money in crypto. perhaps even expect it. don't put yourself in a bind you can't recover from. unfortunately the investors are failing this coin right now. we can't rely on the devs to do everything, they have done a lot and if it were me i wouldnt put any work into this coin the way its been going until theres more traders. i doubt you would either.

ive seen many new coins head this direction and usually they shut down the coin. be glad the devs havent done that. theres hope as long as the blockchain is working.

remember it cost the dev money to keep everything running. it also cost money to list on exchange. if volume is dead its not their fault so be appreciative when they have not given up on etnxp. im really surprised they havent with all the fucking whining and the blackmail, and all those people who demand support to claim their free coin just to dump them all and leave. fuck them. i really dont know how they do but i admire our dev. i would have given up ages ago myself. all these assholes and they just keep going its unbelievable. this is a strong team and they are persistent so keep following their projects theres good chance it will pay off

remember that this is open source like monero. these are volunteers. its up to the community to drive this shit to success. spread the word about the coin. bro i dont understand why you invest money just to talk shit about your investment. fucking pathetic its like you want it to fail.

only morons invest in a coin and talk shit. its like you hate money. fucking morons. you deserve it. if you can do better fork the coin and do better. lately its just been total complete fucking bullshit from you stupid plebs. i hope you lose money if you think itll just magically drop into your wallet
KNA84

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 10:14:01 PM

{
  "already_generated_coins": 723006077855477,
  "alt_blocks_count": 0,
  "block_size_limit": 600000,
  "block_size_median": 92,
  "bootstrap_daemon_address": "",
  "cumulative_difficulty": 345250783279905026,
  "difficulty": 2024935,
  "free_space": 176216686592,
  "grey_peerlist_size": 116,
  "height": 958794,
  "height_without_bootstrap": 958794,
  "incoming_connections_count": 0,
  "mainnet": true,
  "offline": false,
  "outgoing_connections_count": 5,
  "rpc_connections_count": 2,
  "stagenet": false,
  "start_time": 1570739766,
  "status": "OK",
  "target": 60,
  "target_height": 0,
  "testnet": false,
  "top_block_hash": "b2eff6ef2399d9773b70254910e098f7ee4e67a694f9abd82fd653e293f9809e",
  "tx_count": 4150359,
  "tx_pool_size": 0,
  "untrusted": false,
  "was_bootstrap_ever_used": false,
  "white_peerlist_size": 217
}

Source: http://nynode.electroneropulse.org:12090/getinfo

generated etnxp coins: 723006077855477

mrquackquack

Activity: 1134

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 01:41:59 AM

so whats the max supply, whats the current supply and any news?
True Spartan

Activity: 358
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 04:23:47 AM

cool stuff! Smiley
True Spartan

Activity: 358
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 03:45:41 PM

So does anyone know why Tradeogre reduced my balance from 662m, to 66.2k $ETNXP in the past 24hr? was their a hardfork that I hadn't heard of? What is happening here? How many is the max supply again? Some time ago I bought these 662m coins from finexbox exchange and I moved them to tradeogre because it was much more liquid (historically). Having held them on tradeogre for many months now, I trusted (and still greatly trust) tradeogre exchange to reserve my capital while trading on their platform. I'm just curious as to what the decision making process & reasoning was behind this initiative move... If anyone has some info, please share! Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: