Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:38:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What platform Do you Usually Trade ?
Web/Desktop
Mobile Apps

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Device Do you Trade on and Why ?  (Read 539 times)
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:04:01 AM

I use mobile phones for my trading. Tab trader is good if you prefer trading on the go via your mobile platform. All you need is just the API from any of the exchanges you are using and if you do not know how to generate APIs, you may want to check that out on Google as there are so many articles that can guide you.

The thing here is that you have some indicators to make use of for analysis, you can set your sell order and buy order quickly, and you can set an alarm so as to give you a stop loss signal or whatever you want to get alerted for.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katri

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:33:03 AM

I use to trade over mobile phone. I use mobile because it's just very handy and I can chose to do trading at any time. When I go to malls and fells it needs to trade, its just very easy unlike PC need to have vacant time to do what you need to do.
Bubblestonemax

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:35:53 AM

I do not like trading on mobile phones. I prefer to trade on desktop as desktop gives you a better view of the charts and also the market. You won't be able to make accurate decisions with your mobile. With desktop, you can
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:24:11 AM

Hello guys,
I would like to understand what is the safe and easiest platform to trade Cryptocurrencies. Desktop or Mobile ?

So Where do you trade and why ?

Thanks

Mots of the time I am spending my trades time over the mobile/smartphone. The thing is im also full time employed person and I have no time to trade it over the PC or dont have access to the crypto sites within my organisation. Also that would be unethical practice to do as its again the policy to try them out.
So im just keeping it over the smartphone so that it would be easy for me and no one notices that too.  Grin
I use desktop sites sometimes but that only when weekends or holidays are up front.
Gone are those days most especially for long term traders to start having to stay in front of the PC all day long, except for day traders anyway as they simply do not have any choice.
I only trade just very few selected coins that I can monitor and doing short or long term trading on a mobile app is so easy. I found that a problem at first since I needed to be able to do some analysis but since I bumped into tab trader, it was like all my prayers got answered in one single mobile app.
brascopck

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:31:17 AM

Hello guys,
I would like to understand what is the safe and easiest Device to trade Cryptocurrencies for you.

Desktop or Mobile ?

Thanks

Desktop obviously because you can easily monitoring the market and also if something big happened on crypto, you can react fastly. Just bring a laptop and you can use it everywhere. Mobile is also good though, but i think desktop is more easy to use and more friendlier. The different is, on mobile you can do trading at any time anywhere.
demonic098

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

Ximply for president!!!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:38:41 AM

I am more comfortable to trade on desktop than a laptop or phone. I mostly use my phone to monitor the price when my desktop is unreachable(stuck on traffic or something like that.). The reason why I'm more comfortable with desktop is because of its larger screen and faster switching of tabs it also easier to post an order using a desktop compared to phone.

Buy me a drink ETH: 0xED47aFa721e4228Bf19434aDDB1B79E740822540
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:45:56 AM

I am more comfortable to trade on desktop than a laptop or phone. I mostly use my phone to monitor the price when my desktop is unreachable(stuck on traffic or something like that.). The reason why I'm more comfortable with desktop is because of its larger screen and faster switching of tabs it also easier to post an order using a desktop compared to phone.

Desktop and laptop are verry simillar to each other as both of them have larger screens than compared to a phone or any other gadgets .

In my case , i do also prefer to use pc or laptop whenever i do trades and check other sites related to cryptos such as browsing for news or posting within the forum because im more comfortable if i see all the stuffs written on a single webpage rather than scrollong up or down which is a bit more hassel .
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:51:13 AM

I invest only on my pc, my mobile phone is a smart phone (iphone) and it can do all the investment and all that from it but I still like my pc more because I can use it a lot easier.
However, I have one of those portfolio checkers on my phone (blockfolio) and I keep checking how much I made or lost from that, it is great to do price checking and all that but when it comes to really do a proper investment I want to use my PC to check and research the coin as much as I can and I do not do it on the phone like invest on the road or quickly or anything like that, I do it sitting down and spending DAYS before I decide to click "buy" button.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:44:14 PM

Hello guys,
I would like to understand what is the safe and easiest Device to trade Cryptocurrencies for you.

Desktop or Mobile ?

Thanks

Due to poor internet connection in our barangay, it is not possible to use laptop to surf in the internet. Like for example I am going to trade in etherdelta, it will not even load. This is the reason why I use mobile device most of the time. I only use laptop whenever I am in our town or somewhere where internet connection is good.
In case of mobile device, i find it hard to use mobile because of the screen and the mobile limitation. Limitation ? Some websites cannot be loaded right in mobile.
Safe ? I think ir depends upon the security of the device you will use.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:33:10 PM

Desktop or Mobile ?

I use two desktop and cellular devices because both of me are equally important, but both have advantages and disadvantages, I use a cellphone when I am outside the home and to trade I use a desktop.
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:51:45 AM

It's better to trade on websites to update immediately at the time you trade because most applications are delayed and if the phone is not original you can break your trading day by day.
Hiltohen

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:04:25 AM

I use mobile phones for my trading. Tab trader is good if you prefer trading on the go via your mobile platform. All you need is just the API from any of the exchanges you are using and if you do not know how to generate APIs, you may want to check that out on Google as there are so many articles that can guide you.

The thing here is that you have some indicators to make use of for analysis, you can set your sell order and buy order quickly, and you can set an alarm so as to give you a stop loss signal or whatever you want to get alerted for.
I have always been using my mobile phone for a very long time now since I got a hold of tab trader. The good thing about it is that you are always on the go; you can link up all your trading accounts to it, which for me I trade on bittrex, binance and Kucoin, with all the analysis that can help you make good trading decisions are right there at your disposal. One thing for sure, is that, I never miss any stop loss or miss out on any trade since then.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:31:07 AM

I use both but i prefer to use Dekstop because has larger screen so it will be more easy to reading the chart and to determine support and resistance area. And for mobile app i only use it to check the currenct price and to check my trade when going from home.

noah tall

Activity: 524

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

I do not like trading on mobile phones. I prefer to trade on desktop as desktop gives you a better view of the charts and also the market. You won't be able to make accurate decisions with your mobile. With desktop, you can
For those who may like bigger screens, sure, desktop trading may be perfect and most especially for day traders. Being a swing trader, all I just need is a platform I can integrate my trading account APIs, put up the necessary indicators that helps me with my strategies and then voila, I am game!
 I fell in love with tab trader on android and even though I still mix it with desktop once in a while, I have gotten so use to it. All I need is my momentum indicator (RSI) which is present as well as MAs. Free but awesome!

Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:23:48 PM

Hello guys,
 Desktop or Mobile ?

Thanks

Since I am currently a full time employee, using mobile apps in trading is more convenient for me. Easy to open and access with. Just a fast internet connection and I am fine with mobile apps. Though I admit that there are some features that are good to view in a desktop mode, I can carry my phone anytime and anywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: