Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:25:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BLOG] Earning more effortlessly from faucets  (Read 920 times)
faucetexpert (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:40:34 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 08:57:28 AM by faucetexpert

Hi all, I am writing a blog sharing my experience with faucets. I am trying my best to write about ways to earn from faucets in a less time consuming manners. For every faucets I am claiming from, I wrote an individual page on it.

You all are welcome to have a read on my blog.

https://faucetexpert.wordpress.com/

For those who are new to faucets, I suggest you to start with this page.

For those who are already claiming from faucets, you can jump straight into my list of faucets here to see if there is anything you like. You can click the "learn more" links to see my writing on a particular faucet. Tips and comments are all from my personal experience, feel free to correct me if I get any info wrong.

This blog does contain some of my referral links. If I am violating any of the forum rules, do let me know.

Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:59:46 PM

Hi all, I am writing a blog sharing my experience with faucets. I am trying my best to write about ways to earn from faucets in a less time consuming manners. For every faucets I am claiming from, I wrote an individual page on it.

You all are welcome to have a read on my blog. If you find out that I am giving out wrong info, please let me know.

https://faucetexpert.wordpress.com/

This blog does contain some of my referral links. Please let me know if I am violating any of the forum rules.

Seems like a nice enough page.
By faucet standards you hardly scratch the surface quantity wise. There are a lot of faucets out there... (Mine included)
As it grows, you might want to consider breaking up the page, it's already a lot of scrolling.
My personal tip for faucet claiming? Be casual about it, find some faucets you like (you might have to go through hundreds until you have a favorite list?), and claim while watching TV or doing other low intensity stuff. Some faucets fill up over time, with those you can claim a handful times each day and still walk away with a decent amount of coin. It's not a sprint, it's a marathon and it's important to find a way that doesn't burn you out.

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 04:25:29 PM

Seems like a nice enough page.
By faucet standards you hardly scratch the surface quantity wise. There are a lot of faucets out there... (Mine included)
As it grows, you might want to consider breaking up the page, it's already a lot of scrolling.
My personal tip for faucet claiming? Be casual about it, find some faucets you like (you might have to go through hundreds until you have a favorite list?), and claim while watching TV or doing other low intensity stuff. Some faucets fill up over time, with those you can claim a handful times each day and still walk away with a decent amount of coin. It's not a sprint, it's a marathon and it's important to find a way that doesn't burn you out.

Hi, thank you for your kind reply.

Yes, you are right, there are a lot of faucets out there, I just hope that I have enough time to try them out one by one in the future and write about the good ones I found. And I will definitely check your faucet out.

I will see what I can do regarding my page. It is a free blog site with limited control from me, the free user. You can click on the "learn more" link in my faucet list for each faucet I wrote about if that particular faucet interests you. Hope this can ease your reading.

And thanks for your kind tips for faucet claiming. Very well said. I do feel so exhausted sometime after claiming from faucets for long hours.
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

Added AdBTC in to my blog. Feel free to have a read and give me some opinion.

https://faucetexpert.wordpress.com/2018/09/01/faucet-adbtc/

akorn

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:27:38 AM

Nice blog and detailed instructions. Great!
To earn even more effortlessly from faucets you can use Firefox extension FaucetClaimer, which closes tabs and windows with ads, auto fills your BTC address and so on:

Firefox Addons / FaucetClaimer
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:48:28 PM

Nice blog and detailed instructions. Great!
To earn even more effortlessly from faucets you can use Firefox extension FaucetClaimer, which closes tabs and windows with ads, auto fills your BTC address and so on:

Firefox Addons / FaucetClaimer

Thank you for your kind words.

The firefox extension sounds really good. Just too bad I am a Cryptotab user.
CryptoNinja11

Activity: 410
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:28:23 AM

Nice work! Keep it up!
akorn

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:30:50 AM

I tried Cryptotab, got 4 satoshi in 10 minutes on max speed and browsing became very slow. It's interesting, how it works on powerful computers?
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 01:35:09 PM

Nice work! Keep it up!

Thank you. I will try to dedicate more time to it. Unfortunately, day job is always a hindrance Tongue
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 01:43:30 PM

I tried Cryptotab, got 4 satoshi in 10 minutes on max speed and browsing became very slow. It's interesting, how it works on powerful computers?

Hi, my computer is not as powerful. Using an i3 processor, when I run on max speed, it uses up about 75 percent of my cpu power and give me around 12 satoshis per 10 minutes. Are you using the chrome plugin or the browser?
akorn

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:46:40 PM

I tried CryptoTab browser which must work faster than Cryptotab extension, but my computer is too old for mining.
Kema

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:35:24 PM

Those are some horribly slow mining stats?
I easily get double that without even noticing the miner is active and I’m running a budget computer myself as well. Granted I build my computers for computational power and not gaming, but you should see better rates than that. (Different mining script...)
Maybe I should put up a mining page once I’m done with the faucet script?

faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 12:49:02 AM

Those are some horribly slow mining stats?
I easily get double that without even noticing the miner is active and I’m running a budget computer myself as well. Granted I build my computers for computational power and not gaming, but you should see better rates than that. (Different mining script...)
Maybe I should put up a mining page once I’m done with the faucet script?

I don't really compare mining scripts before. Just that my computer working perfectly fine with cryptotab on so i just see it as a source of some additional coins while I'm claiming from faucets. You sure know much better than I do Grin Looking forward to your work. Anyway, I do not think that CPU is a proper tool for mining. If I have the money, I will definitely build one computer with some fancy GPUs to mine.
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 12:56:10 AM

I tried CryptoTab browser which must work faster than Cryptotab extension, but my computer is too old for mining.

Thats not a big deal brother. It is not all rosy about webmining using CPU. I could probably say the least effective way to mine is by using CPU.
Kema

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:54:43 AM

Yeah, mining is an art in itself.
My point earlier was that I’m sitting on a very modest rig myself. I don’t even have a stand-alone graphics card, I still run the on-board graphics. The cabinet might look imposing, but the inside is very modest. I quit the “arms-race” years ago and focus on what I actually need instead.
A silent, workhorse with lots of storage...

faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:55:16 PM

Yeah, mining is an art in itself.
My point earlier was that I’m sitting on a very modest rig myself. I don’t even have a stand-alone graphics card, I still run the on-board graphics. The cabinet might look imposing, but the inside is very modest. I quit the “arms-race” years ago and focus on what I actually need instead.
A silent, workhorse with lots of storage...

Well, what suits you is the best! You seem to me a very down to earth person. You sure know what you are doing. Wish your faucets a big success. Very bold idea not to have captcha in your faucets.
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:38:05 PM

Added Fire Faucet in to my blog. Feel free to have a read and give me some opinion.

https://faucetexpert.wordpress.com/2018/09/06/faucet-fire-faucet/
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 09:08:54 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 09:28:29 AM by faucetexpert

Update - Dentacoin has been added into Faucet Crypto. The faucet is now supporting 28 cryptocurrencies in total.

A new feature "market" has been added as well for users to buy/sell potions.

https://faucetexpert.wordpress.com/2018/08/25/faucet-faucet-crypto/
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 10:28:28 AM

Major updates in Febbit, the bitcoin farming simulation game. I have updated my blog accordingly. If you are too lazy to read the whole blog, you can just have a look at the important details I have listed at the beginning of the blog.

https://faucetexpert.wordpress.com/2018/08/26/faucet-febbit/
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:49:37 PM

Update - A new feature "activity point' has been added into Fire Faucet. Our activities are measured and ranked daily. Top 10 users are rewarded with coins.

https://faucetexpert.wordpress.com/2018/09/06/faucet-fire-faucet/
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: