Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:50:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zcash is making progress and it is undervalued  (Read 434 times)
Mgaehegguj

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:21:44 PM

there were many mix opinion were available about Zcase some used to like their system and some don't so it is good that they are taking a step to progress their systems it may ends such confusions and will bring more positive vibes on the market
Stumbleupon

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:22:09 PM

This is true. I also think Zcash is undervalued and not been in proper consideration. I think this platform needs more branding of it to reach the people. Then it will surely cover wide number of users
Chaotic Spirits

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:25:06 PM

as far I used to know about Zcase and it's privacy the updates was very good,  they used to hind your transaction records for security issues I glade that they are doing more progress it will definitely bring welfare for the investors
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:09:57 AM

Zcash shows how well it's been a long time ago for sure Good news on zcash traders that they've updated to the sudden rise of this coin There are so many good news and come to the price increase.
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:23:36 AM

Zcash was issued with a goal to introduce privacy in blockchain transactions. It hides transaction details and ensures the privacy of its users by leveraging the zk-SNARKS protocol (based on zero-knowledge proof).

Unlike bitcoin which takes 10 minutes to generate a block, ZCash can do it in 2.5 minutes.

From "Zcash: all you need to know"

Do you think Zcash is undervalued?
Judging by the fact that the huge hype led to the fact that the ZCash rate soared and overtook Bitcoin and 1 ZEC coin was sold for several BTC, I can assume that it is really undervalued
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:26:31 AM

as far I used to know about Zcase and it's privacy the updates was very good,  they used to hind your transaction records for security issues I glade that they are doing more progress it will definitely bring welfare for the investors
In the development of this payment system, confidentiality and selective transparency of transactions were placed on the first place. It seems to me that this coin will still be able to show itself
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: