Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:32:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy ETH !  (Read 5842 times)
gathingbrus

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:24:38 AM

by looking at the price of the ethereum while still relatively low. then it is still the right time to buy the ethereum. I am sure that this will still be ethereum prices continue to rise. and it could be again touching the price $600.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:25:27 AM

In short term i think ETH can growth up to $500 - $600 so it's the right time to buy ETH for short term investment.
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:28:54 AM

In short term i think ETH can growth up to $500 - $600 so it's the right time to buy ETH for short term investment.
Why do you think the ethereum investment only for the short term. ethereum has a very good development, try to see how many of the new industrial project that uses the ethereum? every day more and more. I guess the ethereum is an asset for the long term with the increase which could possibly exceed the highest value in the last year. Unlike with coins ico ico being completed and registered on the Exchange then the price will drop, ethereum will get stronger in the future.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:34:38 AM

I think it's just about raising the price of eth next year but we still can not tell how long it's going to raise but it's better to buy cheap early and just hold it until the price goes up for big profit dumpers and sellers because eth's so falling down the price of eth many people are also bouncing so they're just afraid to fall their hold eth.
icex999

Activity: 137
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:38:23 AM

Yes, this is the right time to buy ETH.
because the price in the market is low now.
i think ETH is a promising coin to invest after bitcoin.
investing in ETH will gain much profit.
just hold and wait. i believe the price will increasing again soon.
bangjoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 697

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:42:58 AM

Why do you think the ethereum investment only for the short term. ethereum has a very good development, try to see how many of the new industrial project that uses the ethereum? every day more and more. I guess the ethereum is an asset for the long term with the increase which could possibly exceed the highest value in the last year. Unlike with coins ico ico being completed and registered on the Exchange then the price will drop, ethereum will get stronger in the future.
that's right, I think ethereum is even better to be a long-term investment because annual price increases are very high like bitcoin so it will be very beneficial for people who buy and store it for a long time even though now the price is cheap but I'm sure ethereum is able to rise even more the highest price he has ever had

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
doroshok1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:46:15 AM

I completely agree with you. Now is really a great time to buy Ethereum. And although we do not like the decline in prices, but we must accept the circumstances that are happening, and draw only positive conclusions from this.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:49:25 AM

Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

I think it is the golden time to buy ETH. The current price is the lowest price in 2018. If you are optimistic about ETH, please invest now.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:51:59 AM

If there is anytime I will advise anybody to invest in Cryptocurrency it is when the market price is down and that time is now. The reason is that the market may not be this low again. So yes it is the right time to buy Ethereum.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:00:37 AM

In my opinion, now is the right time to buy ethereum, at a price of $ 230 we will get a big profit later this year because I'm sure that the price can reach at least $ 1000.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:50:14 AM

Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

Well yes, it is still the right time now to buy Ethereum because its price is still affordable. I recommend to all investors out there to buy as much Ethereum as they can then hold it until the price rises and sell it for good profits.

Those ones, who will buy Ethereum now and be enough patient to hold it for a year or even a bit more, will be the richest investors. ETH is going to grow but it will happen not so very fast, in 2019-2020.
alensport

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:18:43 AM

Presently Eth cost is low it's chance best for put resources into to Eth. We should purchase more Eth and hold until the point when showcase recuperate. Eth is square chain organize, now ETH acknowledged token. Eth have brilliant future. Eth now immense down their cost however eth again would be recoup in this year. Eth as of now contact 1200$ and I trust eth can be go 2k$ in this year.So on the off chance that you need to have more benefit then you can put resources into Eth.
Michelecako

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:20:53 PM

I am sure that the best time has come for investment in Ethereum. The fall of the crypto market has stopped, now there is a period of stabilization, the next period will be a period of growth, first of all it concerns the Ethereum. He will grow ahead of all.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 09:02:24 PM

I will buy if ETH's price dump to 80$, based on technical analysis, that is my expected price.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:20:51 PM

300 of course very much for Ethereum , I think the real price at which you can still buy Ethereum is $ 150, we are still in a downtrend

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Aleksandracern1

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:32:04 PM

Yes, i think those ETH pretty low now and it's worth buying. 22 dollars for an ETH its very good price.  No need to doubt about ETH's potential, because ETH will definitely increase in the future.
Gogi134156

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:53:07 PM

To replace ethereum, any platform needs real power and power! technology alone is not enough.  Cool
gatilocoin

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:02:15 PM

Ethereum after implementation constantinople the price will rise.
Oltort

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:16:13 PM

Ethereum after implementation constantinople the price will rise.
Hi, are you talking about a price of another coin? Ethereum should be okay on its own, it been that way for years.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:06:52 AM

Yes, i think those ETH pretty low now and it's worth buying. 22 dollars for an ETH its very good price.  No need to doubt about ETH's potential, because ETH will definitely increase in the future.

22 dollars?Please tell me where i can get some for that price Cheesy

Joke aside,i know its just a typo,but yes i agree current price if 220 USD is still very good for entry point,and i dont expect ETH tro be at this price for a longer period of time,it will go up eventually.Maybe not this year,but for sure next,with casper and sharding being implemented.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: