Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:50:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin conquers Nasdaq, 2019  (Read 235 times)
Sexie (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:36:41 PM

https://coingape.com/nasdaq-list-trade-bitcoin-ethereum-by-2019/amp/

Sooner nasdaq will come and join those countries as great traders of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in 2019. The new victim of cryptocurrencies. Some countries deny it, but more countries welcome  bitcoin.
So the future of bitcoin is undeniably progressive . Share your opinions.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
electrobit8024

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:38:28 PM

Wow. Thats a great news for the crypto users. Though the news is not official yet but still we have hope that something big and good will happen in the future. If its happen than it will become one of the best achievement of crypto market in 2019.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1500

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:55:33 PM

That's generally a good news because the world's largest stock market is planning to list cryptos. The CEO of NASDAQ has shown her interest in this matter quite a long time ago. Back in April, 2018, she showed her interest on this matter and CNBC covered the news. Link is given below for your reference,

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/25/nasdaq-is-open-to-becoming-cryptocurrency-exchange-ceo-says.html

While all is going well with NASDAQ, I am actually worried about the SEC. These people are infamous for playing double faced game. They portray different kind of news at different times and different platforms. My concern is that if NASDAQ starts crypto trading, SEC will start interfering to that market and try to catch people for evading tax. The matter is far more complicated that we can think now but SEC is not at all friendly to cryptos even if NASDAQ CEO Adena Friedman thinks highly about cryptos. I see a serious level of conflict of interest here!

privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:03:29 PM

Sooner nasdaq will come and join those countries as great traders of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in 2019. The new victim of cryptocurrencies. Some countries deny it, but more countries welcome  bitcoin.
I had no doubt that big traders would come to the bitcoin market. Everything went to this since last year. Of course, many traders are afraid to invest in bitcoin because of its great speculation, but this is what attracts many traders, the opportunity to earn a lot. When bitcoin is traded on these well-known stock exchanges, its price will rise.
blackrain321

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:15:36 PM

This is really great news and this will make the market more professional and this will make the market more popular. Now more and more people will be encouraged for this as this exchange is one of the best and largest exchanges in the world.
dzkazmi

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:06:06 PM

That's ofcourse a good news for the crypto family. I have been watching more and more companies coming into crypto now a days.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:08:36 PM

Things like this will make bitcoin go big, 2019 year of the bull  Cool
bitcoindiary

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:51:54 PM

This is really news of hope. Coming of NASDAQ will bring a positive in the market as tis will help to draw the attention of huge investors towards this market. This will make the market more disciplined and the market will be more popular.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:03:53 PM

i am not surprise to see news like this. i believe this space is still at its early phase and there are many good and great project that will survive the passage of wilderness. so we should expect more of this to come. early adopters and the patient ones are going to benefit alot. this is indeed a good milestone fo crypto.
cryptocamacho4785

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:31:34 PM

This is huge! Nasdaq has been involved with the crypto market through their other ventures but never really join the market directly. If they aim to operate in some of the countries which are not getting enough attention from the other exchange platforms then this will open the door for many new possibilities.
Hydroid

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:39:20 AM

Official announcement from Nasdaq's end is still pending so I am going to hold my horses for now. But, if this really becomes true then their aggressive approach towards business might just proved to be very profitable for the crypto community as a whole.
IslandLady

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:26:05 AM

This is looking very interesting. First ICE's announcement of introducing new exchange and now NASDAQ. If all of these news become true then we are going to see a booming crypto market next year, especially in case of Bitcoin. But there hasn't been an official announcement yet, so I am not ready to get my heart broken, not going to expect much.
Masatos

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:28:38 AM

if everything is as it was described by the author then I will be endlessly happy as all crypto enthusiasts

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:35:53 AM

NASDAQ and the enthusiasm of OP is one of those things that will only last now that they are not yet involved with bitcoin (at least not publicly and not on a large scale). this is one of those things that when it happens everyone would start crying about it and claim how bad it is and how they entered and ruined the market with their manipulations.
something along the lines of the excitement about the Futures markets that started last year and now everyone is crying about how shorting there is causing the drops and it is even turning into a thing that people speculate about for drops!

Only Bitcoin
Sionsak

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:05:11 AM

Yes its true. I think in next few month we will get more information like this. Because of its well desing and policy crypto is welcome by some country. I clearly see a great future of bitcoin.
SlashEject

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:13:27 AM

It’s a very good news I also believe that it will be the great trader of bitcoin and the other ones. Some country are deny crypto on the other hand some are welcoming bitcoin. So the future of bitcoin is awesome.
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:15:09 AM

This will be good news for Crypto for the future with the Nasdaq that will join the Bitcoin traders and this will further boost the price of bitcoin in 2019, hopefully the news can be realized so that the market will return to green.
Gravityle

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:17:15 AM

I think 2019 and upcomming years will be massive for Bitcoin and all of us HODLers. Manipulation will finally stop and the prices will rise astronomically. Hold on to your coins .
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:18:51 AM

nasdaq joining direct crypto business is great! tjis will help Bitcoin get more and more legitimacy in 2019.
Airbuxf

Activity: 257
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:36:28 AM

That's ofcourse a good news for the crypto family. I have been watching more and more companies coming into crypto now a days.
We had Starbucks, we had BMW, we had Samsung, now we have Yahoo and Nasdaq. If there are people around you saying that cryptocurrencies are dying, show them the facts.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: