Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:18:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Security  (Read 1920 times)
Cryptocb

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

Blockchain technology has made it more effective and strong in the industries, which is very clear and transparent, and more secure based on password and email back authorization, before carrying out any transaction.
Romeotom

Activity: 821
Merit: 20

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:08:30 PM

Yes choice this bitcoin I know bitcoin is the most of number one currency and people always should be follow bitcoin.even bitcoin give us good security I have to use high password and strong and don't forget 2FA verification.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:18:11 PM

I think the best thing that we can do to secure our bitcoin is to activate 2fa authentication and put very strong combination of password so that nobody can easily steal your coins and wallet.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:23:03 PM

Buying password protectors? there are password generations for free on the web and you just have to search it.

I've bought a hardware wallet and that's more secure than any wallet that I've used before. This will cost you some money but that's better than using an online wallet that you can't be sure of on how secured they are. But if you use a wallet, just keep the private keys and write it and keep it somewhere.

The password generators available online will not work in this case in my opinion. It is next to impossible to break the password of bitcoin wallet.

What I feel is most important for bitcoin security is that the exchanges operating in bitcoins should be very strict with the security measures. Best option to achieve that is to hire security researchers for this purpose.

Signature available for rent
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:26:22 PM

I think there are several points you can do to secure your bitcoin account.

1. enable two-factor authentication
2. use a difficult and powerful password for all your online accounts.
3. Secure your email account.

I think it's enough to make your bitcoin always safe.

Indominus123

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:28:19 PM

Somebody recommended me cold storage. I also asked how safe I would be to keep my coins and as I understand Trezor and Ledger are the safest. If you search google, you can find more information about them.
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:32:48 PM

Bitcoin coins are very safe, if bitcoin has entered our account, our bitcoin coins will be safe and will never be able to be broken down by people, I have never tried security for bitcoin, I have no experience.
znation

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:49:14 PM

Bitcoin has been very well secured, if you want to be safe then use a safe and expensive password is very long.
Dinuka Sampath

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:06:36 PM

I think that currently there is a good level of security for Bitcoin. This is a good security that is beneficial for customers, as well as without fear. Myths are people who think that bitsake is not safe, This is a safe thing.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:15:50 PM

I think that currently there is a good level of security for Bitcoin. This is a good security that is beneficial for customers, as well as without fear. Myths are people who think that bitsake is not safe, This is a safe thing.
actually the security of bitcoin depends on each person itself how he secures it. bitcoin will be safe if we are always vigilant and careful in guarding our wallet, once we neglect we can lose it. there are lots of ways to secure our wallet like a strong and complicated password, activate 2FA, always back up your domprt after you check it, encrypt your wallet and still have another way.
tradcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:15:54 PM

yes, i agree with this topics. Without security no one should invest. I personally think that bitcoin has strong security system besides its activity.But after all One should be more concerned and follow rules to maintai and invest to get profit from this developing sector.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:46:53 PM

We believe that bitcoin has the strong security system. Now if you are talking about storage as in where to keep the bitcoins then I will say that offline software wallet would be a much wiser choice. Actually, I only use an offline wallet for my BTC I really think it is secure enough. I think Hardware Wallet Nano S is the best for security.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:46:17 AM

Hi All

What do you use for your bitcoin security, I have been looking into usb style password protectors, but don't know enough about them as to the trust that I should place in them.

Has anyone bought them and would you recommend them?

Many thanks

Airdrop291
Bitcoin is not only the number one cryptocurrency but also the most safe and secured coin in blockchain. Bitcoin online wallet is very safe and secure just follow the security instructions on the site most especially the F2P with this I believed you funds are saved. You can also use Ledger📒 to save your cryptocurrencies offline but you need to be very careful with it because any damage or loss of you 📒 will lead to loss of all your funds. Good luck!
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:48:56 AM

Bitcoin is the number 1 crypto currency in this crypto market and they has a great security system and investor also need to maintain their privacy for protect their account from scammers.

Indeed. It is not the cryptocurrency's fault because the system.make sure that the security is at high alert, which means they immovate it to improves it quality to avoid hacker's and scammers to interrupt the transactions. At the same time you need to do safety measures which is in your part as an individual. Crypto do not have a fault with that or they are not liable anymore. Still we need to do our part.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:39:36 PM

The wallet itself has a great security in my opinion. If you want to increase your security to maximum, then you should just buy a hardware wallet, like a USB type maybe. Hardware wallet cannot be hacked and its security is in the owner's hand itself. Hardware wallet, the best choice.
Irfansyed

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:53:30 PM

A security of 128 bits is impossible to crack with normal computers, so normally a public key is enough distance from your money and the thief, however it is not quantum computer resistant. Quantum computers don't exist yet, but when they will, it will be able to crack a public key and reverse engineer the private key from it.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:08:19 PM

The wallet itself has a great security in my opinion. If you want to increase your security to maximum, then you should just buy a hardware wallet, like a USB type maybe. Hardware wallet cannot be hacked and its security is in the owner's hand itself. Hardware wallet, the best choice.

Yeah but everything have their own risks especially if the person holding the wallet isn't careful. You may not lose your wallet to online theft but if as with a physical wallet, once you lose your hardwallet, you lose all your btcs as well for good

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:29:14 PM

It is best to use Ledger.The only rule that should be followed when buying a Ledger is not to buy it on the black market.My friend bought from a stranger and lost about$20,000.The thing is that a stranger entered him some chip that helped him to take possession of the private key of the owner.So be careful when buying.
Sukunan-

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:13:39 AM

of course bitcoin has a very good level of security, hiding personal accounts until no one is able to know other than the owner
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:55:51 AM

To be honest i am fine with the online wallet paired with a 2FA enabled mobile app (perhaps the method being free appeals to me much).

Hardware wallets are good too. Some people prefer this method of securing their bitcoins but comes at a cost, and at times, hefty too depending on the features and brand of reliability too.

But should you like to try it out, there are some considerations to take. Primarily, how do you plan to use it? Is to for mere storage? Or you want to use it for frequent payments? Varieties of hardware wallets are there. I suggest learning more about hardware wallets before buying one and pinning down how you wanted to use it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: