Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:17:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Security  (Read 1912 times)
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:54:42 AM

Just disconnect to the internet if you're going to keep your private keys on your computer/laptop/smartphone.

This isn't my original idea and I just got it from someone here in the forum. Create a storyline and paragpraph putting the private keys inside it just put some hint.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:30:13 AM

Bitcoin is best in its security. It is the safest cryptocurrency right now. That's why most of the people have made an investment in bitcoin, and it has the highest market capitalization.
Well, bitcoin itself is really nice but in cryptomarket, people are too greedy and a lot of scammers are waiting for the fish on their nets. In cryptoworld, security is very important, and we must protect our wallet on its highest level.

I honestly use a local wallet here in our place, I know its not a 100% safe but I make sure that my wallet is secured and I know if something happen with our local wallet, we can file a case against them since its a regulated.

bitcoin have a strong security system bro. i don't think you need to do anything.
Maybe he's referring for a bitcoin wallet where you can place safely your holdings.
Hard wallet can be the most secured wallet but of course don't be confident about it, try to look for more options.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:34:09 AM

I store my bitcoin in my wallet and keep my private keys in a cold storage that way I'm not at risk of being hacked if my device is compromised.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:48:07 AM

Bitcoins is already secured and im not already know this coins has been hacked. Maybe your trying to say that bitcoin wallet from you will be hacked ?
Just put your information wallet in a safe place that you're friends or other people can't reach it.

tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:30:40 AM

If we are talking about storage on the exchange, then use two-factor authentication, if you use for storage, then use a cold wallet without access to the Internet and you will be safe !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Raju Ahammed

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 06:29:13 PM

In this online world many chances we can hacked by Hackers and scammers in anytime. But we try to keep our money in a active and privet place. personally me keeped my personal documents password protected in a exell sheet so any one can't hacked my personal password or my documents and my money . Bitcoin also has a strong and active security already.But many kind of exchange we have to use them with our privet key that's why we are unsecuried.We should keeped our bitcoin secoured,thank you.

kirisakidaichi

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:53:41 PM

for now it is still safe with btc online wallets by using F2P while maintaining private keys and not clicking messages randomly email I think it would be safe to be careful

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
SimonJones

Activity: 485

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:25:15 AM

Hi All

What do you use for your bitcoin security, I have been looking into usb style password protectors, but don't know enough about them as to the trust that I should place in them.

Has anyone bought them and would you recommend them?

Many thanks

Airdrop291

Actually we do not need anything extra to secure our wallet. Bitcoin itself has the best security features. Only the thing we need to do  is follow the security instruction properly.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:18:03 PM

Use several degrees of protection and first of all be extremely careful, because The most common way to steal bitcoin is through fake websites. The remaining methods can be prevented by installing Linux on a virtual machine, with maximum levels of protection on the internet.
devinks

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:00:22 PM

How many years bitcoins already growing faster day by day ofcourse they will give it a unbreakable security to secure bitcoin to avoid lossing all investors who invested from bitcoin.
I think the security of our bitcoin wallet depends on each person itself how he secures it. bitcoin has an anonymous nature so it is still widely used for theft and other crimes committed by irresponsible people. of course that is very troubling for investors, so there are so many ways to secure our wallet from the thief.
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:55:57 PM

I think that nothing is safe but btc is the coin that can provide you with confidentiality. to my mind, btc is the best coin ever. i prefer keeping my coins with the help of hard wallet for crypto
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:05:17 PM

Not only Bitcoin but keeping your desktop Secure from scammers and Hackers for all your important files. I store all my important documents and bitcoin wallet and other altcoin wallet in separate desktop which i only use to access them. For my daily use i use separate desktop so that even if i get hacked or some virus affect it, it wont affect my important documents and wallets. And easily i can format the desktop without worrying for getting loss of wallets hacking.

So this way you can keep your Bitcoin security and other important documents also you can secure them.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:44:36 PM

for now it is still safe with btc online wallets by using F2P while maintaining private keys and not clicking messages randomly email I think it would be safe to be careful
Online wallets are never safe. It is actually the worst place to store your valuable crypto currencies. There are high chances of the online wallets getting hacked. All online wallets are prone to getting hacked, no matter how much they claim that they are extremely secure. If online wallets get hacked, you will be suffering from those hacks. Again, you won't be having full control of your funds. Moreover, if the online wallet faces downtime, you will lose access to your wallet for that specific time.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:56:18 PM

I have been looking into usb style password protectors, but don't know enough about them as to the trust that I should place in them.

Are you talking about hardware wallet? As you mentioned USB style, So If yes then I want to clarify you that Hardware wallets are the most trustable wallets in the whole crypto platform. Ledger or Trezor both hardware wallets have the strong security to secure and protect your bitcoin and others 500 different cryptocurrencies! and the hacker can't hack the hardware wallet because to hack your Ledger/Trezor wallet hacker needs the device!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:29:47 AM

I am prefer official bitcoin wallet to store my bitcoin. Its much more safe rather than trying use new wallet. Bitcoin wallet already secure as long we keep private key safe.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 01:16:04 AM

Hi All

What do you use for your bitcoin security, I have been looking into usb style password protectors, but don't know enough about them as to the trust that I should place in them.

Many thanks

Airdrop291
The greatest security to your Bitcoin is to remain vigilant and keep safe all your login details to your Bitcoin wallet. Hard ware wallets like the Ledger Nano S also provide incredible security to the Bitcoin wallet.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:00:02 AM

Not only Bitcoin but keeping your desktop Secure from scammers and Hackers for all your important files. I store all my important documents and bitcoin wallet and other altcoin wallet in separate desktop which i only use to access them. For my daily use i use separate desktop so that even if i get hacked or some virus affect it, it wont affect my important documents and wallets. And easily i can format the desktop without worrying for getting loss of wallets hacking.

So this way you can keep your Bitcoin security and other important documents also you can secure them.
it looks like the method you are using is very effective,
i think it's worth trying. i also do as you do, in my opinion it's the safest way to secure all of our important data from hacking.
so we don't need to feel worried or afraid if something we don't want happens.

Evil eye

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:11:43 AM

Hi All

Many thanks

Airdrop291
We know bitcoin security is very hard system. I think for hold bitcoin coinbase wallet is very good secure. From discover bitcoin till today no hacked history in bitcoin industry. Because coinbase wallet is hard for hacked anybody can't hack this wallet. So you can use this wallet for bitcoin securit
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:25:31 AM

uncertain, I myself use the blockchain to save my Bitcoin. and until now it remains safe. some of my friends saved it on wallet hardware like ledger and trezor. it is an offline wallet. for the private key, of course I keep it in a place that no one knows. Hopefully this can be a suggestion, the most important thing is to keep the private key in a safe place.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:17:15 PM

Hi All

The safeway to secure your Bitcoin is by using hardware wallet like Ledger nano and Trezor. If you want to keep your password I suggest you buy an external hard drive with a built in encryption like WD Passport.

Many thanks

Airdrop291
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: