Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:37:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: right time to buy eth?  (Read 2419 times)
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:21:38 PM

right time to buy eth? it seems like this question is not right. more precisely asking, when is this over? eth continues to fall even nobody knows where they will stop. and I suggest not to buy ETH now. because it is very high risk.
You are wrong, this is the perfect time to buy ethereum if you do not do it now then when you're going to do it? When it's about 1000 once again? It is true the price is going down but ethereum is not going to disappear or going to lose his position as the second coin after bitcoin, it is true that the price may go even lower, but that is not important what it's important is the potential of ethereum, and if you invest now you could multiply your money at least 10 times or even more in just a few years.
kipo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:23:10 PM

I think that it is really the right time to buy ether because it is the best one after btc and this means that it will also increase in price soon. You need to wait for this moment and sell it
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:24:20 PM

A fairly affordable price of 200 dollars for ethereum. I would never miss the chance to invest in normal time. But there are uncertainties at the moment, and there is a downtrend in all the currencies Sad

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:25:43 PM

Now is the right time to buy Ethereum while the price is low, buy then hold till the bull market... well thats what im doing now buy low sell high inorder to gain more.i still trust Ethereum that it can still recover its price, just need to wait and see what happens.
Liklopor

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:25:46 PM

while the market continues to fall we have to wait until the price of Ethereum becomes even cheaper.
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:30:07 PM

Of course mate. Specially now. When it is really low market and when bull market was not almost for more than half year. Profits will come so buying now is quaranteed beneficial. This year is really unusual so it is must to use it.
curly228

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:45:59 PM

Well, in general, I think that now it is very low in price, although who knows maybe it is not the limit of its decline, but I can say for sure that in 5 years it will cost 10 times more

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:47:18 PM

ethereum going down day by day, so i am confused now, cause i want to invest here, what do you think about eth ? i mean this is the correct time to buy eth? or i should wait more?
ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrency now and now is the perfect time to buy it you will not regret for sure
Tonstar

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:48:02 PM

Well, in general, I think that now it is very low in price, although who knows maybe it is not the limit of its decline, but I can say for sure that in 5 years it will cost 10 times more

ethereum is perfect for holding for a long term and i think that you can buy it now and hage no regrets afterwards
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 08:48:42 PM

The right time you said, who ever knows the right time to go for eth to the current situation it's now. Imagine those who called 300$ the right time to buy eth now feel it is the worst time they did something like that, I think the right time to buy now is when you see an increase of +20$ you can join the buy. Not up to that will be another loss trust me.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
crypthomonkey

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:49:49 PM

ethereum going down day by day, so i am confused now, cause i want to invest here, what do you think about eth ? i mean this is the correct time to buy eth? or i should wait more?
yes ofncourse it isnthe right time i love ethereum and i believe taht we can expect a lot from this cryptocurremcy
xidireti382

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:49:59 PM

now the price of Ethereum is quite low and it is a good idea to buy it. but it is not known what will happen next with the market, it will continue its decline or begin to grow.
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:53:45 PM

If you are investing in broadcasting for a long time, now is a good time to enter. Now a lot of the forum in which to discuss the fall in the price of air. Then it won't last long. Soon it will begin to buy and, accordingly, the price will go up.
samle

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:55:58 PM

ETH has experienced a price decline to reach the lowest price at the moment, if you want to invest it can be done now while the ETH price has decreased, to get a lot of profit can be realized now

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
percy_tc

Activity: 583
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:57:34 PM

ETH has experienced a price decline to reach the lowest price at the moment, if you want to invest it can be done now while the ETH price has decreased, to get a lot of profit can be realized now

yeah, got the same advise 2-3 days ago... i'm glad i didn't buy it.
ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:59:07 PM

Now the market is really good to buy some good amount of ETH looking at the prices and how people are selling their ETH out. This is the right time to buy if you really want to buy.

I’m me
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:02:45 PM

It is rather difficult to tell you to buy, if someone already invested would be kind of lame to sell right now that eth is at 190ish usd, that means a great loss for the majority of people, however buying doesn't seem that great of an option either, cause we don't know when it will recover.
webdevmastery

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:04:52 PM

The market price right now is currently down to $100 dollars and it was a good sign to invest a huge amount since the market will start to pump up again due to its price that is very low.
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:07:56 PM

Yes, I think the current price at which ethereum is in now is a good time to take the opportunity to buy and you can also wait a bit because it can fall more but make hay while the sunshine as you are not sure when it will recover from the fall and starts increasing.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 09:15:43 PM

The right to buy ethereum  is the price has come down drastically, that is period is now that ethereum has fallen in price below expectation so that when there is rise in ethereum u cab able to make more profit.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: