Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:36:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best airdrop?  (Read 120 times)
kawser05 (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

crypto lover

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 04:51:43 PM

i am already joined many airdrop but i didnt get much profit from it, like i joined almost 100 airdrop, but still i didnt get much profit without hydrogen, so can you suggest me some good airdrop.?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 10:18:24 AM

To be frank with you Airdrop hunter
You do not need to join or participate in 100 airdrops

Instead perform a sequential research and get accurate informations
Thenyou select the best airdrops from the 100

I’m sure you will make profits that way
yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:22:45 AM

i am already joined many airdrop but i didnt get much profit from it, like i joined almost 100 airdrop, but still i didnt get much profit without hydrogen, so can you suggest me some good airdrop.?
That's the whole circus with a free distribution, basically it's designed to get your data. Do not expect that from nothing you will be given something. When this idea was put forward for the first time, it worked, but now, this is the past. Do not give it time. It's my opinion.
Cryptodiamond12

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:57:16 PM

There is no best airdrop. Airdrop are time wasting. Do not give your time and data to airdrop, use your time and data for something reasonable. Participate on bounty campaign and forget airdrop, it does not worth the time.
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:16:19 PM

Yeah man. Stop doing airdrops. You are wasting your time on meaningless activities that don't bring anything to you. You can use your time to really make a meaningful contribution somewhere. For example I see that you are participating in a signature campaign. So make a meaningful contribution to this forum by making better posts. You will improve your writing, help others, and someone may even notice your effort and in time you will rank up and earn more. Take part in other types of campaign, like content or translation. They will make you more money and your time will also not be wasted. Good luck.
FosterEgan

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:29:13 PM

I think this is not a best way to invest in the airdrop. Because it wastes the our time, so I suggest you to have a look at the cryptocurrency of the top coins and to go to the invest in the potencies coins which have you most interested.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:36:06 PM

Don't waste your time on airdrops.  The vast majority of them are completely fake and they only exist to steal your personal information so it can be sold or used for malicious purposes.  Nothing of value will just fall from the sky, life doesn't work like this.

If you really wan't to contribute to this forum you should offer a service that is in high demand like website building, graphic design, or coding.
Utoy101

Activity: 368
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:44:27 PM

There is 50:1 ratio that an airdrop is gonna be successful or it will have a decent price in the market you only have to choose the right airdrop for it no matter how many airdrops you join or how many forms you fill up if the airdrop is shitcoin it is a shitcoin so be careful in picking some airdrops because it might be a scam.
nfransisca

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:55:01 PM

forget about airdrop. so many scam airdrop nowadays. or too many participant now. it's just waste time with filling the form.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: