Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:09:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 42% of Top 50 Universities Offer at Least One Crypto-Related Class  (Read 160 times)
Cybercube (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:56:05 PM

Hi. It's coinbase research, u can find it in google by yourself easily.

What do you think about that? In 5-7 years there will be a lot of people with education in crypto. Looks promising.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:49:11 PM

First of all, I believe you OP posted this thread on the wrong section. You should move it either on Bitcoin or altcoin discussion board, whichever is better in your viewpoint. Either way, I won't think that in 5-7 years a lot of people will be educated about crypto since the schools offering crypto courses are so few at the moment. At least that is better than them having no education about it. I think what you envision right now will come into fruition within a decade from now.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:21:53 PM

It will be better if you just posted the link of the article here for further review.

It catches my attention since our country is not making any improvements when it comes to the quality of the education regarding the emerging information era. Most of the schools here do not have any related subjects about blockchain which is indeed sad, the chance of the spreading awareness of the blockchain technology has decreased as well as the financial literacy of the people.

hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:36:02 PM

It will be better if you just posted the link of the article here for further review.
As OP has stated, it is easy to google but for those lazy enough to look for credible sources, here it is:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/coinbase-research-42-of-top-50-universities-offer-at-least-one-crypto-related-class
It catches my attention since our country is not making any improvements when it comes to the quality of the education regarding the emerging information era. Most of the schools here do not have any related subjects about blockchain which is indeed sad, the chance of the spreading awareness of the blockchain technology has decreased.
Do not expect them to have any related subjects about blockchain yet. Those universities that offer at least one crypto-related class are still just experimenting with it and if they think having one would not be beneficial to the society as a whole, they will without a doubt stop offering it. If you want to see a school in your country offering the same course as them, wait for at least half a decade or more. If crypto adoption reached mainstream, I am sure that colleges in your country will offer crypto-related courses.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:40:10 PM

This is really very interesting! Anyway, crypto-related courses are most popular in the U.S than in other regions. I am sure it is just the beggining and the courses will spread around the world
Glad108

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:41:03 PM

What do you think about that? In 5-7 years there will be a lot of people with education in crypto. Looks promising.
This is a very great news and makes the future of cryptocurrency more promising and exciting. I hope it will take place in all universities across the world.
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:42:19 PM

That is interesting to note as Universities are always in the forefronts of promoting new technologies, same was true for mobile fones, now it is for crypto-currency
MINHTAMPROO

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:48:38 PM

This is a very great news and makes the future of cryptocurrency more promising and exciting. I hope it will take place in all universities across the world.
At that time the forum will be exchanged by teachers Grin Grin Grin
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:53:11 PM

This is great news as we need to educate people about cryptocurrency since it will be the technology the future society will totally rely on.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: