Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:28:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Close Option Broker – 20$ Binary Options No Deposit Bonus! Deposit with Crypto!  (Read 1822 times)
acmediagroup (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 05:57:36 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 04:35:19 PM by acmediagroup

Close Option Broker – 20$ Binary Options No Deposit Bonus & Free Entry to Weekly 840$ Contest - First Place win 300$!!!

Deposit using Cryptocurrencies to trade crypto assets! Minimum Deposit 5$!

EVEN USA Customers are Welcome!

Close Option Review: https//binaryoptionsfree.eu/review/close-option/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:17:11 PM

How do we played on your site anyway? Is there any link because it seems that your link is broken and I can't see what is about your review then. Or may be you can directly give the link which refer to your site not some reviews. I know you want to build trust here but with some people reviews that you posted on your site, does not mean it is real thing. May be you should let new players experience their own game
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:06:13 PM

How do we played on your site anyway? Is there any link because it seems that your link is broken and I can't see what is about your review then. Or may be you can directly give the link which refer to your site not some reviews. I know you want to build trust here but with some people reviews that you posted on your site, does not mean it is real thing. May be you should let new players experience their own game
On the given link above it is error but when you do tried to arrange it up https://binaryoptionsfree.eu/review/close-option/. Ive been expecting a full review and some feedbacks from other users but  it only shows Platforms features and offers.How this thing can be considered to be a review? and besides this thing has nothing to do with Bitcoin because this is a typical Binary options broker which do only accepts fiat deposits.

BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:40:55 PM

On the given link above it is error but when you do tried to arrange it up https://binaryoptionsfree.eu/review/close-option/. Ive been expecting a full review and some feedbacks from other users but  it only shows Platforms features and offers.How this thing can be considered to be a review? and besides this thing has nothing to do with Bitcoin because this is a typical Binary options broker which do only accepts fiat deposits.

Do you see on the bottom which there are so many reviews about it from many players, already checked that and everyone seems to give them a positive reviews. I do not know what is OP purpose by giving this kind of link back then. Is it just for promotion or just some information. Anyway, for crypto world, to give something like fiat, do you even think players will consider on playing it here? There must be a KYC which do not going in line with what bitcoin world need, being anonymous
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:36:00 AM

I am not even going to click the link when the user doesn't properly check its formatting. In the current state the link is not functional.

Most likely he is posting this to either promote his review site and get a higher ranking on Google or he is posting this to get referral income on his account thru the Options broker.

Either way, stay away from Binary options. Almost impossible to make a profit. Hence why they always have these bonuses.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
milewilda
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:17:18 PM

Do you see on the bottom which there are so many reviews about it from many players, already checked that and everyone seems to give them a positive reviews. I do not know what is OP purpose by giving this kind of link back then. Is it just for promotion or just some information. Anyway, for crypto world, to give something like fiat, do you even think players will consider on playing it here? There must be a KYC which do not going in line with what bitcoin world need, being anonymous
Didnt see on what you have seen about those reviews but either way i dont easily trust up Binary option brokers.

I am not even going to click the link when the user doesn't properly check its formatting. In the current state the link is not functional.

Most likely he is posting this to either promote his review site and get a higher ranking on Google or he is posting this to get referral income on his account thru the Options broker.

Either way, stay away from Binary options. Almost impossible to make a profit. Hence why they always have these bonuses.
No, its not a referral link but just purely making advertisement of this Binary Broker.Im not against binary options about profitability but this is just really like a gamble compared to actual manual trading.

BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:14:04 AM

Didnt see on what you have seen about those reviews but either way i dont easily trust up Binary option brokers.

I just see some positive reviews on their link there. Do not know why they give not a direct link. Anyway is there any reasons behind those thing? I think this is just a normal gambling site that based on the price market, are you thinking that the price can be manipulated by them? You said brokers? But why we do play by using broker?
acmediagroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 12:17:09 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 04:37:19 PM by acmediagroup

Close Option Broker – 20$ Binary Options No Deposit Bonus & Free Entry to Weekly 840$ Contest - First Place win 300$!!!

Close Option Review:  https//binaryoptionsfree.eu/review/close-option/

Now the link work

i am a Binary Option (Financial Betting) trader and a binary options bonus hunter by years.
In time i started to promote binary options brokers because i wanted to share with all peoples all good bonuses.

I trade binary options with no deposit bonuses or when i deposited to trade with real money. I deposited small money to brokers who accept a binary options low minimum deposit.

Some times i really won good money on binary options trading. It is true, some times i lost money.

I like binary options because i can make big profits in a short time - some brokers offers up to 90% profit / Trade in just 30/60 Seconds.

CLOSEOPTION BROKER accept deposit using cryptocurrencies and on the platform you will find crypto assets to trade - Minimum Deposit start from 5$!

CloseOption accept even USA customers and Paypal deposits
acmediagroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 04:41:48 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 04:37:46 PM by acmediagroup

Close Option Review:  https//binaryoptionsfree.eu/review/close-option/

Today Started NEW FREE Trading Contest:

- Free Entry - no need to deposit or pay and entry fee
- 1st Place win 300$ cash money
- 2nd place to 20th place will win cash money prizes
- USA Customers Welcome
milewilda
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:24:33 PM

On the given link above it is error but when you do tried to arrange it up https://binaryoptionsfree.eu/review/close-option/. Ive been expecting a full review and some feedbacks from other users but  it only shows Platforms features and offers.How this thing can be considered to be a review? and besides this thing has nothing to do with Bitcoin because this is a typical Binary options broker which do only accepts fiat deposits.

I just see some positive reviews on their link there. Do not know why they give not a direct link. Anyway is there any reasons behind those thing? I think this is just a normal gambling site that based on the price market, are you thinking that the price can be manipulated by them? You said brokers? But why we do play by using broker?
Binary options is indeed like gambling and ive been through this thing.Yes, brokers which acts like gambling site houses too which they do handle out those binary traders and possible manipulation is always there just like on typical non provably fair gambling sites too. Returns of these binary options is quite decent but you should know on what you are dealing.

- USA Customers Welcome
This is interesting and i might join up this one since its free at all.

acmediagroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:00:14 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 04:38:17 PM by acmediagroup

On the given link above it is error but when you do tried to arrange it up https://binaryoptionsfree.eu/review/close-option/. Ive been expecting a full review and some feedbacks from other users but  it only shows Platforms features and offers.How this thing can be considered to be a review? and besides this thing has nothing to do with Bitcoin because this is a typical Binary options broker which do only accepts fiat deposits.

Binary options is indeed like gambling and ive been through this thing.Yes, brokers which acts like gambling site houses too which they do handle out those binary traders and possible manipulation is always there just like on typical non provably fair gambling sites too. Returns of these binary options is quite decent but you should know on what you are dealing.

- USA Customers Welcome
This is interesting and i might join up this one since its free at all.

Tomorow last day to enter on this week free contest!

Monday a new free entry trading contest will start!

https://1binaryoptions.eu/review/close-option/

Good Luck!!!
acmediagroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 06:53:12 AM

New free contest started yesterday

1st place win 300$ free cash
acmediagroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 11:32:34 AM

New free contest started yesterday

total prizes - 840$ for first 20 places
acmediagroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:39:48 PM

USA customers still accepted
acmediagroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 06:13:13 AM

New free contest will start tomorow for the next 5 days

total prizes - 840$ for first 20 places
acmediagroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 07:26:43 PM

NEW Free Entry (No Deposit - No Entry Fee) Tournament!!!

1150$ Weekly, 1st Place will win 500$ Free Real Money!

USA Customers Welcome!

CloseOption Broker Review:
acmediagroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 02:21:24 PM

Monday (and EVERY Monday) a new 1150$ Free Entry Trading Tournament will Start!
acmediagroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 10:00:54 AM

NEW!!!

FREE ENTRY 2025$ Tournament EVERY WEEK - 1st Place win 750$
acmediagroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 05:44:29 PM

FREE ENTRY 2400$ Tournament EVERY WEEK - 1st Place win 750$
acmediagroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 04:32:48 PM

Each contest will include 10 winners and the prize can be withdrawn at any time.

The first place gets $750, the second place $500, the third place $350, the fourth place $250, the 5th place $175, the 6th place $125, the 7th place $100, the 8th place $75, the 9th place $50, the 10th place $25.

USA Customers Welcome!

CloseOption Broker Review:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: