Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:07:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My 10x-100x bet in a year  (Read 3124 times)
Raven89

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:13:09 PM

PChain and Request Network... or Spectrecoin are my bets :-)
Potential Projects with good tech and teams
I also bet with Spectrecoin, this is a very good project with a very good team. I have a lot of confidence in this project and it will certainly succeed and became an altcoin in the top 30

I wouldn't bet heavily on Spectre - they lost almost their entire dev team a short while ago who created their own fork. The leadership is a little lacking in technical expertise right now. I do hold a small amount from before the drama, but I don't expect much of it

Complete lies.

The only dev left after the project manager returned to take control of the project due to timelines and deadlines not being met. Mandica then decided that for the project to continue and grow, a development fund was needed to hire more devs etc. This led to a protocol change which initiated the fork (1 in 6 stake rewards now goes to the dev pot which Mandica publishes so the community can track where the funds are being spent).

A few community members decided to continue the old chain without development funds and jbg joined them as their only dev. (Some of these community members are still active with the Spectrecoin community). Meanwhile, Spectrecoin now has a dev team of 4 and growing.

The leadership has never been stronger and in the few months Mandica has returned the following has already been achieved

New website
New wallet 1.3.5 to 2.0
Fork
White paper
New dev team
Raspberry PI
Full code audit being undertaken (huge expense)

The list continues, there has never been a better time to get involved in this project in all honesty especially with Stealth staking planned for Q1 2019

Please guys don't infect this tread with information about Spectre coin with a traiding volume 900$/day. The topic is about Masari with new and exciting new\features in the near future: Cryptopia, uncle mining, sharding...
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:19:55 PM

I think this coin has quite some potential, taking in account its standard privacy features, building further on solid XMR standards. It's a bit of a shame that you're shilling it by talking about unrealistic and ridiculous returns. This project deserves better ambassadors.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
Zeallly (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:41:15 AM

I think this coin has quite some potential, taking in account its standard privacy features, building further on solid XMR standards. It's a bit of a shame that you're shilling it by talking about unrealistic and ridiculous returns. This project deserves better ambassadors.

First of all i said it is a bet, second it's not so unrealistic to gain 100x in a year if the bull market returns and it's listed on bigger exchanges.

Cheers!
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:51:16 AM

MY TOP 3:
1 ) Spectrecoin (XSPEC)
2 ) Phore (PHR)
3 ) NIX
hckdeface

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:19:11 AM

my friends like these dreams are very imaginable x10 if enough is enough for us. I do not know how it will be anymore. There is a general decline when looking at the market. this person is bothering you. what will it look like for him
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:07:31 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now (Just saw that they have been listed on StocksExchange), you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Cortib0lls

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:11:11 AM

I'm not yet convinced if i am looking at the current volume of Masari, however the new tech seems interesting, I'm going to watch this coin and add it to my list.
Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:20:30 AM

it is difficult to predict which will experience a drastic increase this year. but some come from cheap airdrop coins. this is very surprising for the increase.
organizer1111

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:18:34 AM

Masari was listed today on Cryptopia: https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=6c592bdcdba8634484ed147a3a961945

Happy trading everyone !
kalleea

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:39:22 AM

Masari was listed today on Cryptopia: https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=6c592bdcdba8634484ed147a3a961945

Happy trading everyone !

Deposits are enabled on Cryptopia, actual tradings will be enabled tomorrow for Masari.
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:49:21 AM

Vitalik " To be clear, I never said that there is "no room for growth" in the crypto ecosystem. I said there is no room for *1000x price increases*. A 1000x price increase from today means $200T in crypto, or ~an entire 70% of today's global wealth being in crypto."
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:36:39 AM

Vitalik " To be clear, I never said that there is "no room for growth" in the crypto ecosystem. I said there is no room for *1000x price increases*. A 1000x price increase from today means $200T in crypto, or ~an entire 70% of today's global wealth being in crypto."

Yes,he was referring to people who are crazy and are saying crypto space will grow hundred folds. No way for that to happen, market cap of all gold is 7 or 8 trillion and we will be happy if crypto market will be that big. It is possible thou.
Cramsmith

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:19:57 PM

I hear about this coin from every directions in the last few weeks and now it's listed on Cryptopia: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2xMYtiN6N30&feature=youtu.be
furkantugra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:24:00 PM

We see such Ascension goals every day. Actually, as long as we are lucky and have some research knowledge, we can do it.
DuffyDuck1

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:47:40 AM

Masari seems like a legit coin, now is at the beginning of the road but long term could follow his older brother Monero and why not, can compete with him for supremacy if all the tech is proper implemented. This will take at least 2 years.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:34:49 PM

Yes,he was referring to people who are crazy and are saying crypto space will grow hundred folds. No way for that to happen, market cap of all gold is 7 or 8 trillion and we will be happy if crypto market will be that big. It is possible thou.

Well he has a very good point and i share that. So people who are expecting another 2017 run to end the are probably going to be disappointed. Though that's one step to making crypto a little bit stable right?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 02:27:05 PM

I think that migh be only possible in bull market, look at big news in the market like horizen, coins don't move at all. 100x in a year needs lots of hype etc.

Zeallly (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:04:59 AM

I think that migh be only possible in bull market, look at big news in the market like horizen, coins don't move at all. 100x in a year needs lots of hype etc.

I am hoping that bull market will return in less than a year.
bestcomputerpsycho

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:24:24 AM

Starting this month is the first CN coin to have a mobile wallet, also new tech named uncle mining will be released in Q3 and blocktree sharding protocol is scheduled for 2019.
IMO, the most important property of Masari is not the mobile wallet. It is the fact that Masari is a Monero fork, much like LTC is to BTC. So Masari has privacy features by default. They try to improve on the mining process and possibly implement blocktree sharding, in an attempt to improve scalability.

Given the smallish marketcap, I have to say it seem like a really decent coin, probably worth looking a little bit more into it and maybe even investing. Thanks for sharing.   

There's one another coin PRIV - https://privcy.io
They are also targeting the anonymous transactions and have some good features like staking in the web wallet itself. Never seen any project who supports staking on web wallet. They have good developers and are working right on the money. They haven't done any ICO and rather doing 20 rounds of AD. Must check them out.
DarkGnyss

Activity: 183

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:57:13 PM

xspec! will be x100 in 1q 2019! Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: