Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:40:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO price and Listing price  (Read 649 times)
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:03:14 AM

Do you really think bounty hunters care about what the ICO price was? They know that if they don't sell out quick, some other bounty hunter will come along and sell their tokens for less. This mentality leads to hundreds of bounty hunters dumping their tokens lower than the previous guy. If there isn't enough market demand to soak those tokens up, this lead to the market crashing.

The best way to fix this is to lock bounty payments for 6 months to a year, or release them gradually so there's a consistent flow to exchanges.
I strongly disagree with you, no one can say categorically that bounty hunters are the ones dumping their tokens because I have a point to back that up, some ICO release tokens to investors and team and the price drops from 0.5 to 0.02 few days to the time scheduled to release bounty hunters tokens, obviously that kind of coin price is not cause to crash by bounty hunters but investors and the team, the ICO I'm talking about precisely is "CCL" Cyclean
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:04:49 AM

of course, this might be the wrong thing, but also a bounty hunter and also airdrop is not entirely wrong will decline in value. many of them because it is too often see prices falling after ICO and enter in the market makes them speculated that while the price is still high then sell from on must arrive in new low price sells. they may indeed be too hasty and that many harms related parties regarding the ICO including investors.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Monbi

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:07:23 AM

But not all hunters immediately sell their coins. Some believe in the project enough to hold and wait for development.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
▄                     - FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS                     
FOLLOW US: TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | LINKEDIN
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:11:46 AM

indeed a dilemma if the ICO price falls at the start of the launch in the market, it is not necessarily the fault of the bounty hunters, there must be other factors, and indeed there are also hunters who sell it below the ICO price because they think they have been paid for their work.
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:17:30 AM

I think every project done with their ico and listing on exchanges need to remember the holders the last stage price of their ice.
I observed that most investors complain about airdrop and bounty hunters, that they're the ones who dump the price always.
I think when the project team are about to announce the listing of their project on a particular exchange, if on twitter and Telegram they should attach a sentence like "Remember our ico price is $0.5"
I noticed that most airdrop and bounty hunters don't bother to know what the ico price was all they need is making something out of it.
What do you think guys?
If a bounty hunter is able to significantly reduce the price of a token by a small volume of sales, then this means that he is doing the right thing when he sells this shitcoin.
TontomHit

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:18:26 AM

Bounty hunters should definitely care about ICO price. But sometimes, it is not easy to tell, what exactly was the ICO price. For example, we can say 0,5$, but if Ethereum was pledged at 1000$, the 0,5$ is not really true.

jacksonhen

Activity: 158
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:44:41 AM

I think every project done with their ico and listing on exchanges need to remember the holders the last stage price of their ice.
I observed that most investors complain about airdrop and bounty hunters, that they're the ones who dump the price always.
I think when the project team are about to announce the listing of their project on a particular exchange, if on twitter and Telegram they should attach a sentence like "Remember our ico price is $0.5"
I noticed that most airdrop and bounty hunters don't bother to know what the ico price was all they need is making something out of it.
What do you think guys?

Usually the amount of the allocation for bounties is only about 2% of the number of tokens sold. Even though that affects, but that's just a little because there are still many people out there who have a larger number of tokens. Unstable market conditions are used by investors and traiders with their strategies to get big profits by ignoring ICO prices.
The thing that determines the success or failure of coins that enter the market is how the team strategies and maintain investor confidence to hodl their coins.
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:47:31 AM

Don't blame bounty hunters for the reason of dumping token price after ICO, it's the failure of the project.
cybernetik7

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:51:30 AM

It is so easy to blame bounty hunters for a low listing price of an ICO. The price of an ICO is only determined by every participants who invented, invested, and supported according to their share and bounty hunters have the smallest part of it. Before to blame the others, it is better to think about your own fault.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:07:56 AM

Why bounty and airdrop hunters do such is because they did not buy. But as an investment hold your coin for awhile and allow them to sell theirs. After they might have done so, the price will rise again. When i do not have need for money, i allow bounty and airdrop hunters to exhaust theirs first before i think of going to the market to sell mine.
hashshashin

Activity: 728

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:15:34 AM

I adhere to the opinion that everything depends directly on the project, because the percentage of tokens that are allocated for conducting a bounty campaign is not so large as to affect the price of the token, and besides, not all participants sell immediately after receiving it, believe in the project and hope for an increase in prices in the future.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
mistersehmuz

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:18:22 AM

Although they have a small percentage of total supply, It is true that bounty hunters and airdrop participants dump the prices because new coins-tokens are getting listed on small exchanges. But investors affect prices more than bounty hunters. They generally sell their bonus tokens. In addition to this, usually, bounty hunters and airdrop participant receive their rewards later than investors. And lastly, project team rises listing price too much. If the latest phase of ICO is 10 cent, they are listing it 50 cents. Dumping is inevitable with low market caps.
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:28:49 AM

Do you really think bounty hunters care about what the ICO price was? They know that if they don't sell out quick, some other bounty hunter will come along and sell their tokens for less. This mentality leads to hundreds of bounty hunters dumping their tokens lower than the previous guy. If there isn't enough market demand to soak those tokens up, this lead to the market crashing.

The best way to fix this is to lock bounty payments for 6 months to a year, or release them gradually so there's a consistent flow to exchanges.
I think my thoughts are different from yours.
1.  I think ICO's listing price reduction is not caused by bounty hunters. We don't know how many professional bounty hunters exist in this market, but I rarely see a bounty event that can gather hundreds of bounty hunters. Maybe some of the projects in 2017 have such appeal, but I have hardly seen such a situation this year.
2. the rewards that bounty hunters receive are actually not many, and the market price decline is the one who is the cornerstone investor. They get the most coins at the lowest cost, those prices are completely lower than the ICO price, so they have There is plenty of room to sell them for those coins.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:36:59 AM

actually if the team and dev have a skill, there will be no significant dump. remember the reward for the bounty campaign is only 1 or 2 percent of the total. and for investors today are more likely to want to get quick profits than the process and function. well, this problem is not only for bounty.
changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:41:07 AM

Many investors are blaming the behavior of hunters, but I don't think this is our fault. The profit ratio I get from each activity is only 0.01-0.05 of the total amount. Can such a small amount make me break the price? ?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:03:53 AM

What do you think guys?

I don't think these are Bounty hunters who influence much the prices. Advisors are those who are to blame cause they get more cryptocurrencies and are first who sell them. We may avoid this by freezing different parts of tokens for different periods. I guess we have to adopt this idea!
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:10:52 AM

In most cases, the fall in prices is caused by early investors or white list investors, they buy tokens with a maximum discount, and when they enter the exchanger, they immediately merge, receiving good profits and capital turnover.
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:25:35 AM

I think bounty and airdrop tokens must be distributed 3-4 weeks delayed from the listing on Exchanges and price stabilization to prevent dump of selling airdrop and bounty tokens.

Well you do have a point but what if that is done and you still find the price going down before the distribution day, then we think of the next dumpers which are mostly the investor who claims they don't since they came in with their fund,  it's mostly caused by the early investors who have enough to sell and it won't affect is investing price. These people also needs to be take care of by letting them know when and what to do with their giant coin.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:54:04 AM

This may currently be resolved in a manner that distributes many advances to investors so that it would not have affected against the actions that will be faced by the bounty hunter. Indeed it is natural when the bounty hunter is a maker of chaotic price because surely they want to immediately enjoy the results of what they are doing. but when the investor section of precedence sure they would be able to control the market from the beginning.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 10:13:16 AM

In most cases, the fall in prices is caused by early investors or white list investors, they buy tokens with a maximum discount, and when they enter the exchanger, they immediately merge, receiving good profits and capital turnover.

Besides of this fact people also decide to sell when they get their bounty earnings. If we count this both facts is it logical that th ICO price go down.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: