Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:26:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Want buy bitcoins for paypal (Can wait up to 45 days)  (Read 1905 times)
gameristo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1398
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 01:13:13 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 03:14:38 AM by gameristo

Hello Friends

I am freelancer computer programmer and web designer, my clients pay mostly via paypal but my country NOT allowed to use paypal system so I just create new paypal accounts with fake info via paypal allowed countries VPN IPs and received paypal funds there

now I need an trusted paypal partner for long terms bases whose can able to received paypal funds from me and then transfer back me either BTC LTC Perfect Money Okpay WMZ funds.

if you trusted old member on forum OR belong to admin group like moderator I mostly happy to not only send first paypal to you but also willing to allow you pay back me in 7 days or bit more days
mean I have NO problem if you just keep and use my money for 7 days or more without pay back me even 1 cent

for newbies we can use escrow , via escrow I still happy to allow hold up to 45 days

I can send you from 100 usd to 1000 usd paypal funds monthly.

I am willing to offer you 10% of each paypal transaction amount as your commission

I will send all paypal transfers from my own paypal accounts (NOT directly my clients send you)
and can send you paypal funds as you required like goods or service or personal friends family payment and whatever memo you willing to put in payment.

I traded before with 11 years old paypal account holder and I always sent them paypal transfers first and they paid back me many times after 7 or more days and we traded so far 10,000 USD paypal funds smoothly without any problem even all payments I sent them via my new unverified paypal accounts.

as I ok to wait for up to 7 days before finally you or escrow send me BTC so there is absolutely 0% risk for you and you can just keep paypal funds as yourself and either spend online or just cashout to your bank account as you way

there is 0% risk of charge backs as paypal funds NOT coming from credit card even payment will send from unverified accounts which mean still NO any bank or CC ever added in sender paypal account.

for more discuss please private message on forum or email

thanks

My old btc wallet id: 1GmLs8e6VL5i9UcLmLypSKbyDHKjAtkg6g

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:18:00 PM

Hello Friends

I am freelancer computer programmer and web designer, my clients pay mostly via paypal but my country NOT allowed to use paypal system so I just create new paypal accounts with fake info via paypal allowed countries VPN IPs and received paypal funds there

now I need an trusted paypal partner for long terms bases whose can able to received paypal funds from me and then transfer back me either BTC LTC Perfect Money Okpay WMZ funds.

if you trusted old member on forum OR belong to admin group like moderator I mostly happy to not only send first paypal to you but also willing to allow you pay back me in 7 days or up to 45 days
mean I have NO problem if you just keep and use my money for up to 45 days without pay back me even 1 cent

for newbies we can use escrow , via escrow I still happy to allow hold up to 45 days

I am willing to offer you 15% of each paypal transaction amount as your commission

I will send all paypal transfers from my own paypal accounts (NOT directly my clients send you)
and can send you paypal funds as you required like goods or service or personal friends family payment and whatever memo you willing to put in payment.

thanks

Why not buy/sell on localbitcoins.com and avoid all the waiting? Also, all those fake accounts only make me want to walk away from your offering, quickly.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
gameristo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 01:23:02 PM

thanks KWH

KWH if you remember you was previously replied to my old topic then I also Pmed you and offered to proof my funds clean legit but you was not replied

anyways if you really serious in trade I can send first or escrow and allow you up to 45 days hold time
ok?
any other guy on this forum if offer like this please tell me their forum id but I think no any so far offer like this.

about use localbitcoins yes can use but if you carefully read my topic that as i mention above that most of clients only got paypal and they want pay only via paypal so why I willing to wait for paypal transfers

please reply via PM
thanks

Hello Friends

if you trusted old member on forum OR belong to admin group like moderator I mostly happy to not only send first paypal to you but also willing to allow you pay back me in 7 days or up to 45 days
mean I have NO problem if you just keep and use my money for up to 45 days without pay back me even 1 cent

I am willing to offer you 15% of each paypal transaction amount as your commission

thanks

Why not buy/sell on localbitcoins.com and avoid all the waiting? Also, all those fake accounts only make me want to walk away from your offering, quickly.

NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 02:44:06 PM

I have seen PayPal charge backs after months.. 45 days will not be enough.

niudala

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:51:15 PM

PM you, check out.
gameristo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 07:21:27 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 03:15:21 AM by gameristo

PM you, check out.

thanks pm
just seen it but its not helpful

still need some honest partner for long term bases

any trusted person here with old paypal transaction history can contact I ready start transfer paypal funds as goods or service or personal family payment and willing to wait up to 10 days or even more days for got paid back and as soon you received my pp you can use your way like spend online or cashout to your bank etc

I traded before with 11 years old paypal account holder and I always sent them paypal transfers first and they paid back me many times after 7-45 days and we traded so far 10,000 USD paypal funds smoothly without any problem even all payments I sent them via my new unverified paypal accounts.

waiting for your serious trusted people to reply via pm

thanks

malyrose

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:36:43 AM

hi there

you can able send Neteller funds?

if yes can provide you BTC for it

pm me or post reply

thanks
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 06:48:05 AM

If you can't wait up to 365 days, you can't wait long enough for the chargeback window to close.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:27:07 AM

still need some honest partner for long term bases

There is no need for your 'partner' to be honest, as Bitcoin isn't reversible but PayPal is. So all of the honesty and trust is required on your end, and to be blunt I'm not feeling it with your newbie throwaway account.
DarkComet

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:33:17 AM

A good way to prevent a chargeback via paypal is to tell the user to open a dispute then close it right after , that means the user cannot open it again if he decided to scam and chargeback the payment again Smiley
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:52:57 PM

A good way to prevent a chargeback via paypal is to tell the user to open a dispute then close it right after , that means the user cannot open it again if he decided to scam and chargeback the payment again Smiley

Toss in payment via credit card and anything goes. Paypal will NOT lose money. Best way is to avoid Paypal.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
gameristo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 09:59:18 AM

Hi again

now I have 1040 USD paypal ready transfer

anyone trusted serious person ready to accept my pp funds?

thanks

gameristo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 01:19:23 PM

still waiting for old trusted members to trade paypal for BTC

any newbies must use escrow I will pay any fees

with escrow I still ok to allow holding up to 45 days

I ready transfer 500 or 1k paypal funds now

anyone willing to accept paypal now?

get your 10-15% pure commissions and use paypal funds for 45 days or cashout to your bank without pay back even 1 cent for 45 days

waiting for offers

thanks

BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 05:15:41 PM

Questions:

my clients pay mostly via paypal but my country NOT allowed to use paypal system
What country do you live in?  If people in your country cannot use PayPal then are your customers/clients in a different country?

paypal accounts with fake info via paypal allowed countries VPN IPs and received paypal funds there
Interesting.  Wonder what would happen to me if PayPal found out about this?

Interesting.

So, your clients pay into your fake account and then you would transfer from the fake account to my account.  Is that correct?

I traded before with 11 years old paypal account holder and I always sent them paypal transfers first and they paid back me many times after 7-45 days and we traded so far 10,000 USD paypal funds smoothly without any problem even all payments I sent them via my new unverified paypal accounts.
What happened?  Why can't you just continue to use them?

as I ok to wait for up to 45 days before finally you or escrow send me BTC so there is absolutely 0% risk for you and you can just keep paypal funds as yourself and either spend online or just cashout to your bank account as you way

there is 0% risk of charge backs as paypal funds NOT coming from credit card even payment will send from unverified accounts which mean still NO any bank or CC ever added in sender paypal account.
When would you set pricing?  At the time of deposit or at the time of sending the BTC to you (up to 45 days later)?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
gameristo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 06:55:18 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 03:16:08 AM by gameristo

Hello BurtW

very thanks for response back to my thread
ok I try my best to answers of your questions

yes my client from other countries

yes made paypal accounts with fake info but I still never got any problem so far if paypal found it or blocked me however normally you know paypal limited accounts even for verified old paypal account holders any time so limitation can be take placed any time on these paypal accounts.

I offered 15% commission because I willing to find some old trusted partner and mostly trusted people here never easily willing to accept paypal from newbies on forum like me so why I offer 10% commission + up to 10 days holding for build trust and long term exchanges

yes its correct and I have no other choice as if my clients directly send paypal to my partner its will create problems and may be my partner will need resolve any problem in payment if any.

about my previous partner with 11 years old account yes I still willing to trade with them they are in canada but they not exchanges anymore and NOT got any BTC perfect money as they always got, I was got LR funds and Perfect money funds from them mostly for my all paypal funds transferred to them.

about BTC price problem I preferred accept webmoney wmz perfect money okpay so no problem for BTC rates its can work as either same rate at the time of paypal send OR may be just pay back USD amount worth of BTC at the time of paying BTC
anyways can discuss it more to agreeable terms

thanks again for reply

Take Care
Questions:

my clients pay mostly via paypal but my country NOT allowed to use paypal system
What country do you live in?  If people in your country cannot use PayPal then are your customers/clients in a different country?

paypal accounts with fake info via paypal allowed countries VPN IPs and received paypal funds there
Interesting.  Wonder what would happen to me if PayPal found out about this?

I am willing to offer you 10% of each paypal transaction amount as your commission
Interesting.

So, your clients pay into your fake account and then you would transfer from the fake account to my account.  Is that correct?

I traded before with 11 years old paypal account holder and I always sent them paypal transfers first and they paid back me many times after 7 days and we traded so far 10,000 USD paypal funds smoothly without any problem even all payments I sent them via my new unverified paypal accounts.
What happened?  Why can't you just continue to use them?

as I ok to wait for up to 45 days before finally you or escrow send me BTC so there is absolutely 0% risk for you and you can just keep paypal funds as yourself and either spend online or just cashout to your bank account as you way

When would you set pricing?  At the time of deposit or at the time of sending the BTC to you (up to 10 days later)?

gameristo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 01:45:41 PM

Hello again

I just completed an small trade with Sr. Member "LouReed" smoothly for 103 USD paypal funds to BTC
thanks LouReed for honestly paid back btc as promised!!

any other trusted person here willing to accept my paypal funds please contact via private message here

thanks

LouReed

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:09:04 PM

Hello again

I just completed an small trade with Sr. Member "LouReed" smoothly for 103 USD paypal funds to BTC

any other trusted person here willing to accept my paypal funds please contact via private message here

thanks

Yep, I can confirm that I took a chance and made a trade with gameristo. So far so good, will be making another trade in the near future, will keep this thread updated.

https://blockchain.info/address/1GmLs8e6VL5i9UcLmLypSKbyDHKjAtkg6g
trynmpo

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:51:33 PM

Hello again

thanks

Yep, I can confirm that I took a chance and made a trade with gameristo. So far so good, will be making another trade in the near future, will keep this thread updated.

Good to know that you attempt, i am following this thread !!
zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:02:52 AM

yes using paypal for both parties is risky, I seen paypal freeze two accounts linking to each other thru transactions

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
gameristo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 12:59:11 PM

Hello again

thanks

Thanks LouReed for confirm here

I also sent more paypal funds and sent pm on forum

hope will complete next deal smoothly

take care

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:16:22 PM

Easy solution:  have your clients pay you in bitcoin.

Dr-Exchanger

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

E-Currency Exchanger

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 08:47:21 PM

Please Contact me
We may do long term business

Regards

Dr-Exchanger Shop :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=308889.0

My BTC Wallet Address : 13rYGYYY82KLByaKGvUrGuqXWU5QDsc5zh

My LocalBitcoins Profile Link : https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/Dr-Exchanger/

My FaceBook Profile : https://www.facebook.com/Dr.Exchanger
rero2

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:03:36 PM

to everyone here. 99% of the time paypal holders are a huge scam.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: