Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:56:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Please, we should not totally eliminate fiat currency  (Read 27219 times)
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Swipe!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:34:49 PM

I agree with you that for nearest 10-15 years fiat currency will be still needed in our society but with time it should be totally eliminated. We need to develop and accept new things.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:49:13 PM

You say 'we should not' as if we actually could.
There will never be total acceptance of Crypto, let`s be honest. Some countries will never accept it completely, as it has different features than fiat and is not that suitable for government control.
This countries will push for their fiat currency, and something tells me that the USA will be among this countries.
let's not think about the legality of bitcoin, because it's the authority of the government and we don't know whether they will do it or not, focus on the core of the problem. you're right that the government will always manage fiat's local currency to stay alive and become the main currency, fiat will never obsolete and be eliminated
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:16:13 AM

I agree with you that for nearest 10-15 years fiat currency will be still needed in our society but with time it should be totally eliminated. We need to develop and accept new things.
i don't think it's enough for the next 10-15 years. with at least a number of countries receiving btc, their development has been hampered. so it still takes a lot of time to replace it, because each country has different reasons for refusing btc
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:57:07 AM

i don't think it's enough for the next 10-15 years. with at least a number of countries receiving btc, their development has been hampered. so it still takes a lot of time to replace it, because each country has different reasons for refusing btc
although bitcoin accepted by many countries in the world, it never could not replace fiat as main currency.bitcoin and fiat has tottally different political will if implemented.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:32:55 AM

although bitcoin accepted by many countries in the world, it never could not replace fiat as main currency.bitcoin and fiat has tottally different political will if implemented.
I agree fiat money is totally different in crypto and I think it will never be eliminate because the government will no allow it. Crypto is popular right now and some of country accept it as payment but even they used it as payment many people are still used fiat because it is much convenient to used since not all have access in internet which you can't used crypto if you don't have access in internet.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:14:48 AM

From what I have seen so far in this forum and other crypto platforms, most of us want fiat eliminated. But let us not forget that there are still situations whereby we can't use crypto except fiat like in rural places without computers or even internet facilities.
We still can use gold. Fiat is unfair, it has no intrinsic value, look at bolivar. Imagine if your fiat is become worthless like bolivar. fiat market is being manipulated. Inflation of fiat makes you poor, I don't say that bitcoin must replace fiat but fiat must be replaced by something better.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:16:08 AM

Of course we cannot eliminate fiat we can only create a digital fiat currency like tether or usdt backed by the real us dollar currency but we cannot totally eliminate the paper money its the most used and simplest ways to pay and buy goods with fiat especially in small transactions without the use of any technology.

BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:21:21 AM

From what I have seen so far in this forum and other crypto platforms, most of us want fiat eliminated. But let us not forget that there are still situations whereby we can't use crypto except fiat like in rural places without computers or even internet facilities.

Yep, that is very accurate. In my country, there are only few cities that keeps up with the latest tech and trends and the rest are not familiar with those. I bet that they will feel intimidated if I let them use my smartphone. But unless that they accept the idea they are paid with food and other daily needs in exchange of their service.
Wildwest

Activity: 1704
Merit: 315

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:37:36 AM

Fiat money will continue to be used, it is still considered necessary to be used in daily activities. Cryptocurrency is just an alternative for people who use it as a payment or something else. Cryptocurrency will not be useful in the real world if without fiat money.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Stunning

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:31:29 AM

Definetly thats true,for us now we should not totally eliminate the fiat currency and even in the future we could not implement fully a cashless society all over the worlds,because not all country should aware this crypto technology,because there are some country who belong into the thirds poorest thats have no internet connection and computers and even the people become wonder what kind of oppurtunity this crypto and they need to be educate.
A day will come that we will do local transactions in cryptocurrency. Then there would be no need for paper or fiat currency. When you have all the facilities in one currency then why need for another currency. Fiat will be there in the market but for the time when crypto take over the market and people in the entire world will use only crypto as their regular currency.
Work4cryptos

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:42:00 AM

really true, we must still use FIAT to transact as an alternative currency where we can also use cryptocurrency easily and safely as the main currency
because these two types of currencies have different advantages and disadvantages, so we must still be able to use these two currencies correctly and according to their portions
People won't understand they'll still use bitcoin because it can help you to getting rid with tax.If government become poor he will not able to see the progress of our country.
Fiat is the need of the governments and they will never let it eliminated from the market. Fiat will work till the governments all over the world do not accept cryptocurrency as their legal currency. Once they accept crypto, fiat will automatically disappear from the market. In the future new generation will use only cryptocurrency for everything, buying products, local and international transactions and much more.
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:08:31 AM

Fiat money will continue to be used, it is still considered necessary to be used in daily activities. Cryptocurrency is just an alternative for people who use it as a payment or something else. Cryptocurrency will not be useful in the real world if without fiat money.
Yeah I totally agree with you bro, Cryptocurrencies just an alternative payment if we buy something in online.
The fiat money is still to be used because the people already have been trust it than Crypto or digital money.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:05:51 AM

It makes no sense if fiat has to be replaced, unless each government has found a currency as a more profitable fiat replacement. why today some threads are discussing about replacing fiat which in my opinion has no accuracy and the reason is not yet reasonable. Fiat will still be used as usual and so far no country has reported that it will eliminate fiat let alone replace it with another currency.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:14:44 PM

I think that was not the purpose of Cryptocurrency it just a another way of making it easy for the payments of any transactions that are being made by us. And I think it is a good way to make a easy living just like how other currency purpose.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:49:26 PM

I think that was not the purpose of Cryptocurrency it just a another way of making it easy for the payments of any transactions that are being made by us. And I think it is a good way to make a easy living just like how other currency purpose.
right, cryptocurrency provides an alternative payment through blockchain system, where payments are made in a decentralized and transparent system, although i believe that evolution exists, but it will take a long time to achieve what you mean

smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:21:55 PM

Right now no one can really eliminate the fiat currency it would only happens if the whole wide world accept and adopts all kinds of crypto currency and ready to use digital currencies. That i think it would happen in so many years little by little.

Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:57:41 PM

Its hard to eliminate the fiat cryptocurrency because its our traditional money and most of people in the world always use and I think even the government will not agree on eliminating fiat currency. Internet is the thing that we need to have if we want to use cryptocurrency so that without it we can't transact to each other.
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:00:28 PM

We do not need fiat currencies, how we could be without them for thousands of years and now we can not. I know that we live in different times, but do we really need money that is not backed with anything?

sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:05:11 PM

I do not believe that one day we will get up and realize that we will never deal with fiat anymore. I guess, traditional money will never die.  It is needed by everywhere for the everyday needs.
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:52:45 PM

hee, im not sure if crypto can totally eliminate fiat. and i think in future, every country will try to make their coin based on their fiat. every country will have different price, and they will combine it. so, if someone try to pay in crypto or cash, its okay. im not sure if in every second people will always life with internet, sometimes you will throw the internet and totally off from internet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: